Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel by the hour  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

If this means what I think it means you can book a hotel for a short time in the daytime maybe for a punt?

fredpunter

Yes, I used them once a while ago.

Negatives were a) the hotel was pretty shitty and b) although the website stated quite clearly I could cancel the booking up to 24 hours beforehand, when confirmation of my booking arrived it said it was none-cancelable. I queried this and they basically weren't interested. They are based in Barcelona so arguing with them to get your money back would have been tricky. As it happened I didn't need to cancel but I wasn't happy about being lied to. On a more positive note, they were in no rush to kick me out when my time was up, I expect I could have stayed all night if I'd wanted to.

Offline jackthelad

Hi brothers,

Has anyone else had any experience with the website and how reliable they are? I have used both between9and5 and dayusehotels with no issue. I am looking for a hotel for an evening punt for a few hours but there's very little choice and only on dayusehotels.

Thank you

Offline sticko

A couple of months ago I found a hotel on byhours that I wanted to book but realised the website didn't offer the times I wanted (I wanted my booking to go later), so I called the hotel and got my 3 hours for the same price, at the time I wanted, and booked it with an actual person.  There's not much choice on the site and the pricing can be a bit misleading, but it's better than nothing.

S

Offline jackthelad

A couple of months ago I found a hotel on byhours that I wanted to book but realised the website didn't offer the times I wanted (I wanted my booking to go later), so I called the hotel and got my 3 hours for the same price, at the time I wanted, and booked it with an actual person.  There's not much choice on the site and the pricing can be a bit misleading, but it's better than nothing.

S

Could you PM which hotel you used?

Thank you

Offline sticko

Offline anyfucker

Hi brothers,

Has anyone else had any experience with the website and how reliable they are? I have used both between9and5 and dayusehotels with no issue. I am looking for a hotel for an evening punt for a few hours but there's very little choice and only on dayusehotels.

Thank you
the clue is in the name  between9and5 and dayusehotels  most of these deals are for use in the day time not evenings, you need to look elsewhere.

Offline jackthelad

the clue is in the name  between9and5 and dayusehotels  most of these deals are for use in the day time not evenings, you need to look elsewhere.

I know! That's why I am asking here.

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just came across this attached to KinkyDirtyBitches's profile page.

Looks like:
£100/night
£30/hour

might be worth a shot....anything over a 3 hour 'outcall', you're better off just book the whole night!