Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mazule of Slough  (Read 4373 times)

9 review(s) for mazule_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Arrangements made easily from a reverse booking. Parking is in a public car park in a public park very close to her block of flats on a main road in Slough. 

£100 plus some real European-style cheesecake.

She is large, what is the phrase, a brick shit house. But that sounds cruel, she is big and strong as I discovered when we had a mock wrestle before I let her put on the umbrella. Her breasts and perfectly large without being droopy and they are natural, like out ofthat magazne called voluptuous and the rest of her is endowed with the same largesse. She did not stop smiling and laughing the whole time, a very positive attitude to life the universe and everything.

We stood and snogged and caressed. Why do ladies not think to put down a rug or at least a towel onto a cold floor? I asked for a duvet as it was a little chilly and she gave us one, she had a cold bum so I lay behind her and warmed it up, hehe. We snogged and fondled like there is no tomorrow. She has a great way with her hands on mister happy and then with her mouth, deep in without choking.

She tasted good when I went down on her, for ages and ages. I looked longingly at her bum and haunches and bum, but on with the umbrella, but we had a great long close climax in mish, her choice. afterwards time to chat and relax.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 12:20:00 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline HappyandLucky

Glad you had a good one HP and thanks for posting. I was tempted to visit her a while back based solely on her reviews of good service. What held me back was her photos didn't ring my bell and on this basis I let her pass. £90 is good value if she gives a great service, perhaps she will go back on my reserve list to restore my faith when I have my next negative punt  :thumbsup:

yourgent

Bids on all of my RB's as well Happy. Two things I take from that are :
-not always that busy
-given that you might get better VFM is you look for RB bid.

Personally I have always passed as she does nothing for me. Can't get over those photo's  :scare:

Bids on all of my RB's as well Happy. Two things I take from that are :
-not always that busy
-given that you might get better VFM is you look for RB bid.

Personally I have always passed as she does nothing for me. Can't get over those photo's  :scare:

I thought the value was fine, she was very positive and friendly and her boobs and haunches and mouth technique were great.

robs one

I too have seen her and she is VFM. she has a massive tongue as well. I've seen her a couple of times and I'm sure she is a little bigger than the first time

what is Value For Money? I think the answer is subjective as we are a society of financial inequality and different sexual tastes.

Offline Sunny

Oh silly me should've worked it out

Offline sumofallparts

HP - you must tell us more about this mock wrestling you do !
I just tend to skip the starter and go for the main course of sexual penetration.
Am I missing out here by sidestepping the wresting :))))

Offline TallnHung

I do fancy a bit of Mazule.
She is strangely hot as far as Im concerned, not facially but bodily.
I do like em curvy with big tits though so I think at her current prices it'd be stupid to miss her.

Is she good at OWO?  Allow you to titfuck her and cum on her tits?  If she does these I'm sold ;)

I do fancy a bit of Mazule.
She is strangely hot as far as Im concerned, not facially but bodily.
I do like em curvy with big tits though so I think at her current prices it'd be stupid to miss her.

Is she good at OWO?  Allow you to titfuck her and cum on her tits?  If she does these I'm sold ;)

OWO great
as you can read I did not try the rest but she is open minded and open bodied

Offline TallnHung

She seems it.

Defo on the Hot List, has been for a while.  This weekend its between her and Honey Big Boobs.
Fancy OWO and titfucks from them both, though Honey seems filthier so she might win this round ;)

robs one

Yes she up for most things tried both of them with her  :thumbsup:

Offline TallnHung

Finally saw her yesterday.
Everythig great, unbelieveable deep-throat and face fucked her before cumming over her tits neck and face.
Well worth a visit and I'll be going again sometime next week too for a full hour and cum twice ;)