Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD....again!  (Read 1645 times)

162 review(s) for MissKDD (158 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

External Link/Members Only

Date: Feb2015
Place: Budget Hotel
Rates: as AW published
Duration: 2hours
Comms: Exemplary
Services: Off the scale  :P
Satisfaction: 11/10

Following on from Quesadillas assertions....
"....Kristen is more than just a WG........ I suggest something new she's up for it. I give her an idea, she sparks off it with two, I come up with a scenario she runs with it. Given my primary reason for punting is ticking off items off my own bucket list there is nobody who is able to deliver like Kristen.  Unfortunately, much as she helps me tick items off the list, she then inspires me to add new items to it!! :)...."

I have met KDD enough now to be totally relaxed in her company....relaxed enough to suggest things out loud I really shouldn't lol.....and she just takes the idea and does it, adding her own twist.
The thing that makes it such a horny pleasure is that she obviously enjoys it so much.
Every coo and sigh and bit of verbal encouragement feels so real and is a huge turn on for me.

We have developed a game of 'roll the dice' where we enact scenarios from a depraved list.....
Yesterday it was:
1) Ass-ploitation
2) Kristens Piss forfeit
3) Squirt Cocktails
4) Ricks Piss forfeit
5) New Toy Surprise
6) Story Time

I've never done watersports before, so took advice on how to prepare (...thanks Hendrix...)......

Highlight?
No's 2/3/4 -
After allowing her to piss on me through her undies (4) I stuck her piss-soaked knickers into her mouth and fucked her in the ass/pussy/ass in front of the bathroom mirror (2) until she squirted and cummed into a glass, which she then drank after snowballing with me (3)...... :hi:

She loved it all.... :yahoo:

All in a days work for KDD I feel......  :coolgirl:

Offline Mij

Another great review Cisco....sounds like you had a lot of fun!  :thumbsup:

Quesadilla

Awesome review Cisco - WS is on my list, will need to seek similar advice on preparation! :)

Nice quote - wise words there!  :hi:

Q

dantheman

Exactly how do you lads prepare for w/s? Iv'e only done it once, the girl squated over me in the bath and pissed away, WHAT else is there to prepare for??

Offline ciscoxxx69

Exactly how do you lads prepare for w/s? Iv'e only done it once, the girl squated over me in the bath and pissed away, WHAT else is there to prepare for??

Drink loads and loads of water, and pretty much nothing else, until you are pissing clear.... :hi:

Also establish 'likes and limits' before you start......
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:52:31 am by ciscoxxx69 »

john_n

Another great MissKDD review Cisco. Is there anything this girl woun't do? :)

Quesadilla

Drink loads and loads of water, and pretty much nothing else, until you are pissing clear.... :hi:

Figure you need to establish whether above the neck / below the waist are acceptable targets for peeing, drinking of pee, anything else?

If drinking "loads" of water suggest using sports electrolyte tablets to ensure your salt levels don't get too low - very slight risk of water intoxicataion / hyponatraemia if you go too mad!

dantheman

Ah ok, thought there was some other ingrediant that was needing preparation.
I guess that KDD doesn't need to have photos on her profile because it's all word of mouth, Is she pretty? What's her body like?

eisenburg1

Suggested to me that a couple of litres is fine and never had a problem with that the 2 times i've done it with her

john_n

Suggested to me that a couple of litres is fine and never had a problem with that the 2 times i've done it with her

Never done it, but it's on my bucket list. Been adviced by someone who is experienced to drink a lot of water the days before the WS session. On the day drink 0,5 liters of water every hour before performing WS.

Offline hendrix

Great review Cisco  :cool:  Happy to help in matters of such importance :lol:

Offline herbie007

Great review Cisco sounds like another filthy time was had with KDD.

I’ve read all the reviews about her and always end up getting the horn and feel like I’m missing out, I think the only reason why I haven’t booked her yet is because I know when I do I’m going to get so hooked as she sounds so fucking filthy.

I like when you got her to piss through her knickers on you before shagging her, what a girl.  :D :P

Offline hendrix

To avoid another Asianbeast scenario.. W/s is not on her likes list, so definitely be aware it's unlikely to happen unless you're a trusted regular. I think experienced punters will understand this.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:42:59 pm by hendrix »

Offline herbie007

To avoid another Asianbeast scenario.. W/s is not on her likes list, so definitely be aware it's unlikely to happen unless you're a trusted regular. I think experienced punters will understand this.

I can comprehend that mate,

Still want to see her though  :P

Offline hendrix

I can comprehend that mate,

Still want to see her though  :P

Don't know why you're waiting herbie! Get addicted :D

Offline herbie007

Don't know why you're waiting herbie! Get addicted :D

I'm a weak Geezer when fanny's involved hendrix.

Your a bad influence  :D

Offline anyfucker

Ah ok, thought there was some other ingrediant that was needing preparation.
I guess that KDD doesn't need to have photos on her profile because it's all word of mouth, Is she pretty? What's her body like?

eat tons of beetroot the previous day and your pee will go red or some sports supplement will go fluorescent yellow

beauty is in the eye of the beholder but when she's doing something that is kinkier than your kinkiest thought the last thing you'll be thinking about is what dress size is she but instead you'll be thinking she's fantastic well that's what i thought - YMMV.

Offline ciscoxxx69

My Bad - Thanks for pointing that out Hendrix :drinks:

(Edit: My bad FFS??!! What am I....12?)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 10:20:16 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

password02

Another Excellent review - keep up the good work!!!