Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another good one. Wembley  (Read 10694 times)

1 review(s) for pretty-Nicole (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She may even do a special for JRC and up the price to £100 an hr if you ask her nicely

James999

She looks familiar, is she one of the Hungarians that used to work in that place over the flat roof of the Electrical shop ?

Offline Steve2

She looks familiar, is she one of the Hungarians that used to work in that place over the flat roof of the Electrical shop ?

Not sure mate. She said she has been in UK for 2 months and worked in Forest Gate before but now independent. Definately up to the standard of Cristin and as much fun too

The one strange thing.... no fingers in pussy but as much anal fun as you like
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:50:44 pm by Steve2 »

softlad

The one strange thing.... no fingers in pussy but as much anal fun as you like

I'm guessing, time of month, and using a sponge.
Please tell us you didn't go down on her Steve ?  :scare:  :vomit:

Offline fisherofsouls

Fingers thing is all about not wanting an infection from the dirt under a client's fingernails I should think. Less of an issue in the back hole as it is a microbially-rich environment already :0

Not sure how you can face eating a sandwich when your fingers have been up there, no matter how hard you scrub (!) but each to his own...

Whereabouts in Wembley is she based, Steve ?

Offline Steve2

Of course I did Softlad :)

Spoke to her after and it's just something she is not happy with

FOS.... she is 2 mins walk from Wembley Central station on Elm rd HA9

She may even do a special for JRC and up the price to £100 an hr if you ask her nicely

£60 quid an hour and she's a looker.

You lucky Southern buggas!

Just goes to show HIGH PRICES DONT MEAN GOOD SERVICE.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
When I see pretty girls like this, it almost makes me want to visit London. Is her pussy as small as it looks on the photos?

Offline smiths

The punting pioneer strikes again. :D :D :D ;)

Jacob

You certainly have a knack of getting to these girls quickly so thanks for sharing. This is excellent VFM and should keep business turning over nicely I'd have thought. Quite a contrast to those that still stubbornly demand 120+. I mainly stick with British girls but the Hungarians I have met do seem to have an excellent grasp of a good service at a competitive price.

Offline Steve2

I just check on Adultwork in the morning for new members within 10 miles of my postcode. Normally 3-4 new ones and lately a couple of gems just popped up. Luckily I am in an area with hundreds of girls within a 10 mile radius

Offline tom269u001

Does she do CIM - it's not listed on her list?

Offline Steve2

Does she do CIM - it's not listed on her list?

Maybe not then :)

She has now moved to Harrow

indianpolishgirlfucker

there are so many of these hungarians in the harrow/wembley area for 60 quid an hour. Some try and throw u out after 25 minutes..on the other hand others let u stay the full 60 minutes and give an excellent service....Id say its been 50/50 on that score

markthehardone

For some reason your original link does not work. I am guessing this is her ??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only :crazy:

Offline Steve2

Yes that is her. Still excellent value for money

Offline riker

I saw her recently. She shares a house in West Harrow with Mariann. I would say she is mid to late 30's. V friendly, and enthusiastic, a lot of fun. Ok body and looks, slight tummy. Her oral is excellent, one of the best bjs i have ever had. Would recommend her just for that! Sex was great, various positions, she just loves it! £50 for half hr, £80 for full hr, VFM.

There is a caveat though. She has a lousy complexion*. Facially, lots of spots (or something!) and loads of moles etc on her body. It's enough to repel you from kissing her. Since the punter comes first here, I feel obliged to state this. It's very annoying since she does provide a first class experience otherwise.

I doubt if i will return because of this, but if it doesn't put you off, you should definitely go see her!

*might be some temporary thing, i don't know
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:15:29 am by riker »

Offline bm_99

I saw her recently. She shares a house in West Harrow with Mariann. I would say she is mid to late 30's. V friendly, and enthusiastic, a lot of fun. Ok body and looks, slight tummy. Her oral is excellent, one of the best bjs i have ever had. Would recommend her just for that! Sex was great, various positions, she just loves it! £50 for half hr, £80 for full hr, VFM.

There is a caveat though. She has a lousy complexion*. Facially, lots of spots (or something!) and loads of moles etc on her body. It's enough to repel you from kissing her. Since the punter comes first here, I feel obliged to state this. It's very annoying since she does provide a first class experience otherwise.

I doubt if i will return because of this, but if it doesn't put you off, you should definitely go see her!

*might be some temporary thing, i don't know

First of all thanks for the review mate, i def wanted to read one before i took the punt so to speak

Are the spots reallt that bad? does ger face not make up for it as in the pics she looks quite good looking but then again photoshop can help

Any other info you can give on top of your review. ~Have you had a chance to see her flatmate mariann, how do the 2 compare looks and body wise?

Threesome time maybe??

Offline riker

Yeah, the spot things are horrible imo. I was not inclined to do dfk.

Mariann has a lovey complexion and no tummy (or very slight) but she is a bigger girl.

Don't know about a threesome.

A new world

I went to see Nicole today and boy I am glad I did a spontaneous punt. She may not be as attractive in person as her pictures but 30 seconds with her tongue down your throat and any misgivings you have vanish. She is very touch feely and one of the best kissers I have encountered she is all DFK.

I really could not see any spots on her face and only a handful of blemishes on her body and they were mostly on her back, nothing to worry about at all. She is ultra friendly and very accommodating. I could have easily sat their kissing her for an hour it was that good. Her BJ is pretty damn good as well (although she does give a stern warning "never cum in my mouth") and I have never liked my balls being played with but she did some magic with her tongue that simply undescribable. She also likes to hold and be held really tightly and I have never been with WG that seems to like doing that, I really enjoyed that aspect especially when in throws of a passionate kiss.

This chick has a magic tongue and knows how to use to use it. A pain in the butt to get to her if using public transport (especially if you get to Rayners Lane only to discover there is no Met line service).

If there is one chick I would consider doing a long session with I think it would be Nicole, she really is good at what she does.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 10:22:12 pm by A new world »

Offline LastManCumings

Met Nicole last Sunday. She told me that she was going on a break for a few weeks to her hometown in Hungary. I might go for another round when she gets back. If you are traveling by public transport, best station is Harrow on the Hill or Harrow & Wealdstone and then get on the bus (3-4 stops). I drove and parked at Tescos, it was Sunday so lots of parking space. Met her for one hour. Her no fingers and no CIM rule applies. I was not too fussed about that. I enjoyed the great kissing. It was like a great GFE. You have girl-friends and then you have a girl-friend who is just great in bed and she is like that. She is okay to talk to between the sessions (her English is not as bad compared to some girls I have met recently). One good thing is that she likes to be clean and really appreciates if you are clean and shower when you arrive (Which I am and I did). Enjoyed my 1 hour and will return again.

Dog

Does anyone know if Nicole is about at the moment?

Offline DH

I'm also waiting for her return need her to get me back on track* she always knew to push the right buttons with me I've yet to meet someone to beat her