Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Katie in Bristol  (Read 2296 times)

15 review(s) for x-CuteKatie-x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date/Time: 05.02.15 @ 1100hrs
£: 70 for 30 mins
Area: Little Somalia (Stapleton Road, BS5)

I tried to book pre-Christmas with no luck, so after the festivities had died down, got in contact again.
Katie has a lovely, posh, yet dirty drawl to her voice which is very sexy. Text comms were good and to the point.
Katie resides in an area sometimes referred to as 'Little Somalia', due to the high number of Somalian and Ethiopian residents there. I always feel safe whenever travelling through or parking in the vicinity.
Katie's flat is compact & bijou, clean and discrete.
She is a self confessed fitness fanatic, and boy does it show. Size 6, 24 yrs old, small, perky tits, nipples protruding from her t-shirt. She has a fine 6 pack and is mean and lean.
Likes to talk dirty....'can I put your hard cock in my mouth please'.......'do you want to eat my lovely pussy now....' yes to both obviously.
She likes to take it slow, with sensual kissing and teasing, but gives a full on DT blow job.
Sex was in mish in her tight, cleanly shaven pussy.
All in all, a good time with a responsive and sexy girl.
Return visit: yes
Recommend: yes

happy hunting,
RH.

ATMIV

Glad you had a good one RH
You certainly TOFTT - not a lot to go on from her profile and no reply to your post asking about her!
Good on you mate

Offline Roth

Very tasty.   :dance:

Nice one RH!  :drinks:

Tony Montana

Online rudolph hucker

What is her face like?
Slender, as per her whole body. Defined cheekbones, swarthy/slightly mediterranean look about her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Not unlike this one really.

Offline Bristolboy

Good review, I'll definatly pay her a visit on my next punt 

Offline Availableinlarge

I've got good AW feedback and she never replies to my fucking emails, booking requests or texts (she DID text me once about a 'cancellation'!  :angry:

Offline Availableinlarge

I've got good AW feedback and she never replies to my fucking emails, booking requests or texts (she DID text me once about a 'cancellation'!  :angry:

Oops, wrong Katie!  :blush:

Loveit

Good review RH. I too was attracted to Katie's profile so after seeing your recommendation I enquired about a booking. Emails were read but no reply followed. Sent texts but again no reply. I have excellent feedback but maybe there is a reason for not seeing me. Nevertheless, a courteous reply to that effect would have been appreciated. Shame because she does look hot.

Offline Jeremy

Nice one rudolph. Will definitely check her out, I'll let you all know if you responds to any of my messages.

Offline Qwerty

Yup I sent her an email too, about a month ago, wasn't even read...

Online rudolph hucker

In response to the punters who have experienced frustration in not receiving replies from Katie: it took a while for her to eventually respond to my enquiries and she says that she's just got back from a holiday in Egypt last week.
Good luck with your quest to see her though.

Offline Roth

Slender, as per her whole body. Defined cheekbones, swarthy/slightly mediterranean look about her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Not unlike this one really.

Nice.  :drinks:

Loveit

I eventually got to see Katie and I am so glad I persevered. She is everything RH says. Probably has the lowest BMI imaginable for her height and weight. If you are looking for a very cute, very fit, size 6, 20 something then Katie fits the bill perfectly. She has a wicked sense of humour and is great fun to be with. Doesn't like you to touch her face, hair or use fingers but happy for you to watch her using her own and her pretty pussy demands to be tongued licked sucked and fucked.  Highly recommended. Must see again. She doesn't appear to be interested in AW feedback and you are most likely to contact her by phone. Tells me she is quite choosy and only sees 2 people a day so good luck.

Offline Roth

I eventually got to see Katie and I am so glad I persevered. She is everything RH says. Probably has the lowest BMI imaginable for her height and weight. If you are looking for a very cute, very fit, size 6, 20 something then Katie fits the bill perfectly. She has a wicked sense of humour and is great fun to be with. Doesn't like you to touch her face, hair or use fingers but happy for you to watch her using her own and her pretty pussy demands to be tongued licked sucked and fucked.  Highly recommended. Must see again. She doesn't appear to be interested in AW feedback and you are most likely to contact her by phone. Tells me she is quite choosy and only sees 2 people a day so good luck.

Now on my HL!   :thumbsup: :D