Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lianx - Barnet  (Read 1405 times)

5 review(s) for Lianx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rowntree

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve written this review after my second meeting with Lian in 10 days.

So I’ll summarise the two meetings.

She opens the door of her own rented apartment - it’s her home - she works alone - and, for me, she is stunning.  I love slim size 8 girls with amazing legs.

We sit down and chat and get to know each other - no rush - she’s wearing something very tiny and very sexy - and we are just chatting - maybe 10-15mins and I can’t wait to get my hands on her.

Eventually, I feel the urge to get going - so I strip off and for some reason she asks if I’m ready?  Which means she starts the 60 min timer on her iphone - to make sure I’m not cheated on time.  Just too polite - from arriving to leaving I was there for over 90mins for a one hour £100 session.

I’m a GFE guy, so for me I love the chat, the feeling, stroking, kissing - she’s prefect.

The Russian accent with perfect English is a turn on - she's been here 14 years.  Waitrose sounds the most amazing store when its pronounced Waiterrrrose. She knows how to roll her RRRs!

Lots of laughing, kissing, then OWO, RO, and sex in the only three positions that I know - are there more?

Of course I’ll be back I’m addicted.

password02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve written this review after my second meeting with Lian in 10 days.

So I’ll summarise the two meetings.

She opens the door of her own rented apartment - it’s her home - she works alone - and, for me, she is stunning.  I love slim size 8 girls with amazing legs.

We sit down and chat and get to know each other - no rush - she’s wearing something very tiny and very sexy - and we are just chatting - maybe 10-15mins and I can’t wait to get my hands on her.

Eventually, I feel the urge to get going - so I strip off and for some reason she asks if I’m ready?  Which means she starts the 60 min timer on her iphone - to make sure I’m not cheated on time.  Just too polite - from arriving to leaving I was there for over 90mins for a one hour £100 session.

I’m a GFE guy, so for me I love the chat, the feeling, stroking, kissing - she’s prefect.

The Russian accent with perfect English is a turn on - she's been here 14 years.  Waitrose sounds the most amazing store when its pronounced Waiterrrrose. She knows how to roll her RRRs!

Lots of laughing, kissing, then OWO, RO, and sex in the only three positions that I know - are there more?

Of course I’ll be back I’m addicted.

Very nice review - I have HL her and will hopefully see her this months as very local to me - 15/20 mins drive

johnnyboy61

Thanks for the review. It very much echoes my meetings with her and makes me think that the other negative review of her on here might be of a different girl. I was sure when I met her for the first time that her slim sexy lithe frame was that of a dancer, but she assures me not.

Like you, the first time we met we chatted and I was itching to get my hands on her and thought we were wasting time, but when the chat was over the clock started and the action was all the better for getting to know each other first.

Pretty, fantastic body, great service, friendly, funny and above all honest. What's there not to like! I have an absolute gem of a reg at the moment, but as she is away quite often it will give me a chance to pay Lian quite a few more visits solving the problem of how I will see both of them and not break the budget.

password02

Hope to see her next week BUT she says to call her on her AW profile BUT no contact details? so how can someone call her if you have NO number?

Am I missing something here?

johnnyboy61

I can see it now, perhaps a temporary problem. PM me if you still can't see it, although it's possible she may be off today so hasn't paid for the number to be displayed.

password02

I can see it now, perhaps a temporary problem. PM me if you still can't see it, although it's possible she may be off today so hasn't paid for the number to be displayed.

Yes she emailed me back to say N/A today but all good for Friday/Sat or early next week - Will agree a time and day and will see her next few days.

I love all the talk about her accent - this does really turn me on when a girl talks dirty with a foreign accent.

Happy days

password02

Just had a really  nice chat to her on the phone - love the accent so booked to see her next week - Looking forward to writing a review next week.

Thanks for the OP for the review.

She does sound very interesting

:hi:

johnnyboy61

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Looking forward to the review!

password02

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Looking forward to the review!

Thanks I have asked her to wear something slutty so should be an interesting afternoon!!!