Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it possible to see the same girl to much?  (Read 2664 times)

Offline livlad

Do any of you guys get bored of seeing your regular girl?
I have been seeing this girl roughly twice a month for the past six months she great in bed, fit, chatty and in civvie life I'd never be able to pull her in a million years.
I still do see other WG's some good and some crap punts but the reason I keep going back to her is I know that I'd be well looked after.
Only thing is after 6 months we both know each others turn on pretty well and what does it for each other but having seen her so many times it kind of feels the spark and excitement of the punt is gone
anyone else ever feel like this?

Ben4454

Personally I never see the same girl twice. I enjoy the excitement and adventure of meeting someone new when it comes with punting. If I saw the same girl twice it would just mean I paid twice for the same experience (or varied)

Offline threechilliman

.......but having seen her so many times it kind of feels the spark and excitement of the punt is gone

Time to move on....

tcm

Offline Marmalade

I have a two or three times rule personally, or maybe once for old times sake much later on, but I don't see anything wrong in a different attitude as long as you can put her down again. The danger is when it starts getting to feel a bit too realistically GFE or else she just gets tired of faking it for you cos you can see right through it. Paying a whore is enjoying a fantasy. It's not the turn-on of an attractive young woman genuinely wanting to fuck you. Imagine if you went to the theatre and you knew the people on stage so well there was no way you could believe that clodpipe from next door was "Bilbo Baggins." If the fantasy wears off, time to replace any headline cast.

Offline hendrix

They get sacked as soon as they bore me, or take my business for granted. Some last for years though :)

Offline smiths

I have been seeing this girl roughly twice a month for the past six months she great in bed, fit, chatty and in civvie life I'd never be able to pull her in a million years.
I still do see other WG's some good and some crap punts but the reason I keep going back to her is I know that I'd be well looked after.
Only thing is after 6 months we both know each others turn on pretty well and what does it for each other but having seen her so many times it kind of feels the spark and excitement of the punt is gone

Yes i can and have. I have had many regulars over the years and its always a case of getting bored sooner or later. When i find a good regular nowadays i usually punt with them a lot in a short space of time but that also usually means i will get bored of them sooner rather than later, though there have been exceptions to this.

When i get to the stage your now at thats my sign its time to move on though i never rule put a return in the future assuming the WG is still about.

Offline livlad

My last reg I probably only saw about 4 times about once every two to three months she then suddenly vanished and I was kicking myself for not seeing her more hence why I see my current reg a lot more frequently.
Going to see her again next week but with the advice from you guys will go cold turkey from her after (or for a few months at least)

Offline smiths

My last reg I probably only saw about 4 times about once every two to three months she then suddenly vanished and I was kicking myself for not seeing her more hence why I see my current reg a lot more frequently.
Going to see her again next week but with the advice from you guys will go cold turkey from her after (or for a few months at least)

Yes i did the same so make sure now when i locate a good WG i punt with her a lot while she is about.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:37:11 pm by smiths »

Offline Makkk1963

I've been seeing the same girl for nearly 5 years Ive tried others on and off but no one seems to come close guess I'm lucky to have found the perfect sex partner without all the grief

Offline livlad

I've been seeing the same girl for nearly 5 years Ive tried others on and off but no one seems to come close guess I'm lucky to have found the perfect sex partner without all the grief

that's great as I said there's nothing wrong with her or her dedication still gives as much effort as the first time I saw her but it is starting to become a little predicable.
How do you stop things getting stale after so long?

charming_red

All depends on 1) satisfaction and 2) EAS.

If you're constantly getting good satisfactory sex without the emotional attachment then keep going.

Offline mf_1101

Keep her as a Plan B when you punt, so if you have to walk least you'll get a shag out of it.

Offline livlad

All depends on 1) satisfaction and 2) EAS.

If you're constantly getting good satisfactory sex without the emotional attachment then keep going.

1.satisfaction: definitely otherwise I wouldn't keep going back

2. EAS: not a chance I'm not deluded enough to think she loves me and is only having sex with me I know it's just a job for her plus as said in my OP I am still seeing other WG's

Keep her as a Plan B when you punt, so if you have to walk least you'll get a shag out of it.

Another plus for her is she said she will always do her best to fit me in at short notice so that isn't a bad idea
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:02:47 pm by livlad »

Offline HappyandLucky

I have 3 regulars and 2 have been for the last 2 years. Does not stop me from spreading my wings, but always nice to have a great reliable regular. If you are not punting successfully elsewhere, then perhaps time to mix it up a bit with her and do more adventurous things if that is possible and then decide. If it's getting samey, then move on  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:15:27 pm by HappyandLucky »

Offline Malvolio

I think you already know the answer to this, as you said it feels like the excitement of the punt has gone.  I'd suggest giving her a break for a few months, then book her again and see how it goes.

Offline cueball

I think you already know the answer to this, as you said it feels like the excitement of the punt has gone.  I'd suggest giving her a break for a few months, then book her again and see how it goes.

Agreed, put her on the back burner for a while, also, as said above, she's a great plan b, we all need a plan b as not all punts go ahead, nowt better than a comfy fuck if the plan goes tits up

Offline StevenS

They get sacked as soon as they bore me, or take my business for granted. Some last for years though :)

Good way of looking at it.

DG

I've been seeing the same girl for for 7 months. I'm seeing her for the eighth time on Friday. So far things have always progressed from the previous visit. I have seen other girls in between visits but never come away feeling totally satisfied and usually feel like I could have spent my money on my regular guaranteeing a great time. Until that changes I will keep on seeing her.

Good news is I had a punt a couple of weeks ago and I think she will become regular No. 2. She is a completely different build, busty versus super slim and petite, a bit older and provides some extra services, so between the two of them I've got all my bases covered.

Offline socks

grammatically speaking I'm not sure it is.  :sarcastic:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If the bookings are no longer exciting but you still want to see her ask her to spice things up a but and mix things around. If she doesn't then it means she is taking the bookings for granted and you should just find someone else who wont get complacent

It is very easy to get into a routine with a regular as you feel comfy so stop putting in the effort but she isn't a girlfriend so either she learns to mix it up or you find a new girl. A good regular will always try to keep it exciting

Offline myothernameis

Used to see Kelly of New Blythswood Sauna, Glasgow every week for over a good 2 years

Did I see her to much no, never got bored, as she was a dirty cow

Offline SamLP

If she's good then no, but I usually try and leave a months gap for the really good ones and a longer gap for those I want to see again but not in a rush to go back. I have on a few occasions seen the same girl twice a month. With some I get bored or the spark is no longer there so I stop seeing them, but with others each punt seems to be better than the last with new positions and a lot more passion than the previous punt. It's also nice to be greeted with a smile and kiss by someone you've seen before knowing you're in for a good service. Of course trying a new girl is exciting and the variety is always good, sometimes it's a bad, average or enjoyable punt but not enough to make you return, but then sometimes you find someone you'd like to see again.

It also depends on how often you punt.

Offline Steve2

Couldn't have put it better myself H

:hi:

bensonhedges20

How many girls do you see a month?

london

Yes. I am seeing a polish girl about one and half year. She is out of AW and I wouldn't stop see her as she is a GEM . :D
She is a single mum and doing part time .

Offline HappyandLucky

A good regular will always try to keep it exciting
Entirely agree, I'm hoping to introduce my regs to a sliding scale of payments or discounts for performance based fucking  :drinks:

Offline chris_jp2

I haven't had a regular girl for quite a few years now, but when I did I saw her about as often as my wallet and our schedules allowed. Fortunately for my wallet she was hard to make an appointment with. Saw her maybe 30 or so times over 3-4 years and never regretted a single visit. On the off chance that any of our more mature members recall her, her name was Sharon, initially up in the Kilburn/Willesden Green area and then down in West Hampstead, near Abbey Road.
Apologies for the trip down memory lane!

Offline Dr Leg

3 or 4 times max if they are any good, after that I get bored with the same thing, god knows how bored they must be with me ...... As soon as it becomes too comfortable and 'normal' it's time to move on ..... I get all that fluffy stuff at home for free .... Well by free I mean I've already prepaid via a mortgage etc. etc. etc.

Sparquin

I limit regs to girls who are touring or whom I see when I am away on business as I visit the same places quite a lot. Having the break in between encounters keeps things fresh. Having a locally based reg would run the risk of boredom pretty quickly for me.

squeezebox

For me it's not boredom, as it's up to me to gain as much from the fantasy session that I'm paying for, as possible.  Punting for me, is enjoying the best experiences I can sexually, so seeing other prossies is important in order to achieve this.

Steptoe

Is it possible to see the same girl to much?

Yes, of course, but then it was my own bloody fault for marrying her 20 years ago (she was a WG)!

Times have moved on now however and these days I try to keep a variety on my list with a few I see fairly often and one I see very often simply because she and I are "comfy" together and enjoy ourselves in a most uninhibited way

Step

Offline XTC2

It's also the case that "familiarity breeds contempt". There's always the danger your custom will be assumed and therefore not as much effort needs to be made, which you might then interpret as things being less exciting. Of course that greatly depends on the girl, and there are other ways to head that off.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:58:23 pm by XTC2 »

Offline Marmalade

It's also the case that "familiarity breeds contempt".

And an interesting idea to analyse IMO.The point at which that creeps in implies a recognition that you do not feel the other person has an equal standing; and of course, when you are paying for a service, there is no such equal standing: the relationship is maintained by relating to the whore/maid/sales assistant in terms of the role they are fulfilling. Familiarity is toxic. It may be that the person in the service-capacity role becomes too familiar, or the person employing them allows it: either way, the situation needs to be corrected or the service-provider dismissed.

I don't mean you can't have a semblance of familiarity: as much is frequently part of a pleasant exchange (I might chat away to a market trader but it's a game: my job is to watch that I get value for money).

Prossies play on the punter's emotions to be treated as an 'equal' which then easily changes into pussy-whipped-punter, to put it bluntly. Treat your wife as an 'equal' (assuming she is contributing jointly to your shared lifestyle and bank balance): not the hired help ffs.

You see a prossie for variation. That's the whole point. You don't plan to settle down with her do you? For some punters, modest variation is all they require: but if it is flagging, for goodness sake try a different one. No prossie has a monopoly on your potential for enjoyment of sex. The most amazing prossie will be barely a flutter in your memory a few years and a few dozen whores later.

:drinks:  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes i can and have. I have had many regulars over the years and its always a case of getting bored sooner or later. When i find a good regular nowadays i usually punt with them a lot in a short space of time but that also usually means i will get bored of them sooner rather than later, though there have been exceptions to this.

When i get to the stage your now at thats my sign its time to move on though i never rule put a return in the future assuming the WG is still about.

I pretty much agree with all of this and, like you, I never rule out a return at some point.
The two things that will probably happen are (either/or) -

The sex gets boring
You start to forget that it is what it is, a business transaction. :timeout:

I also agree that a good regular will do her best to keep the sex varied and from getting boringly samey.
A girl I was seeing regularly at one point amazed me by initiating anal sex, which she didn't openly offer, for example.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 12:42:57 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Mij

My punting opportunities are quite rare now, just get the odd 1 or 2 day trip somewhere...so I usually try to hook up with 1 or 2 regs that I have seen before (so a guaranteed good time) plus also try to fit in a new one each time.

Trouble is, the "new" ones are usually based on good reviews from fellow punters on here, so these days, they are all seemingly adding themselves to my regs list!

To be fair though, it's not a bad position to be in! :D

Rotating the regs helps with EAS too...which I'm a complete sucker for as it turns out....  :unknown:

DG

Further to my earlier post on this thread, the answer is absolutely NO. My eighth visit this afternoon and it was out of this world! Best deepthroat I've ever had, including face fuck. Had her cumming inside 5 mins riding me cowgirl. After about 3 visits I keep on thinking it can't be as good next time, but she surpasses herself every time. I Know it can't be like that forever, but at the moment it's great.

Offline webpunter

Definitely true - especially when she happens to be your OH  :lol: