Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _MatureSonia_  (Read 2407 times)

3 review(s) for _MATURE SONIA_ (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

robs one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

haven't had a punt in  a while and had no intension of, so this was a last minute thing.
gave her a call as I was around the corner and she agreed an hour in call in 30miniuts time
parking was a bit of an effort as it was mostly residents only but managed to find pay & display in the next road.
location was good, tucked out of the way in a mews behind a gate she bussed me in from.
the flat was nice and clean with a mezzanine floor to get to the bathroom
she offered me a shower before which I took

her appearance was good and she looked younger than her photos looked.( I was a little worried but I do prefer mature plain women)

she opened the door to me in high leather boots and a tight little dress

after my shower she took me to her bedroom which had a massage bed and a double bed in it

she got straight into DFK which I enjoy and then to a BJ
went through the standard array of positions
she was very passionate and has a very good body, great tits and a nice little arse.
popped my lot twice enjoyed every minute of it. took another shower and was there for about an hour and a half all for £70.00

I found her good value and will definitely drop in again when passing

Type_O_Negative

Glad you had good time, i like this well-known brothel as well. :hi:

robs one

I don't think it was a brothel as it was her on her own? It was Only a small place, have you been there before?

Offline closeshave

I saw Sonia whislt at Arsenal earlier this year

Boy what a ride and romp it was. Practically non stop action - she is hot

will see her again if she comes back into location range

Offline closeshave

ignore this post - quoted myself - doh
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 10:47:32 pm by closeshave »

Offline closeshave

I don't think it was a brothel as it was her on her own? It was Only a small place, have you been there before?

we know the place robs one

up the metal stairs to the bathroom

there is usally 2 girls workign these. One uses downstairs bedroom the othe ris upstairs . The toher girl is not busy will be in kitchen on ground floor just past the sofa. I have been there 3/4 times to see different girls - although saw Leggy Kelly there twice

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

OP (or anyone who has seen her for that mtter) Did any of the above happen? also is that still her using the profile?

Offline closeshave

got no rimming but never asked

got no prostate but never asked - lots of sucking though

that is Sonia

i was so surprised how hot she is when you are there

Offline pumps

got no rimming but never asked

got no prostate but never asked - lots of sucking though

that is Sonia

i was so surprised how hot she is when you are there

Thanks

robs one

Hidden Image/Members Only

OP (or anyone who has seen her for that mtter) Did any of the above happen? also is that still her using the profile?

I too never had either but never asked, yes that is her.

robs one

we know the place robs one

up the metal stairs to the bathroom

there is usally 2 girls workign these. One uses downstairs bedroom the othe ris upstairs . The toher girl is not busy will be in kitchen on ground floor just past the sofa. I have been there 3/4 times to see different girls - although saw Leggy Kelly there twice

I live and learn!