Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer_Pussy a tomboy with no elegance  (Read 2979 times)

20 review(s) for jennifer pussy (4 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Voyager

Not the typical girl I would see and the area is new to me too.  Was curious based on reviews to see what she is like.  I should have searched more carefully here before going.

External Link/Members Only

Young girl with nice enough body but that is about it.  Couple of minutes through the meeting I knew this was the wrong decision.  She is what I can only describe as a tomboy/farm girl with no elegance what so ever.  Talks a lot of nonesense thinking it is funny which I only found annoying.  I had already lost interest when she burped and I packed it in at that point.

The only consolation is that I decided to pay only for half hour when I saw her and that was a good idea.

She put off punting.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Could have been worse she could have farted. Looking at those pictures I would bang that plump rump until my dick shrivelled off.

robs one

sorry to hear it isn't your bag she does look good though.
how tall is she?

Online The_Don

Sorry to her it was a bad punt but you should have checked out the reviews here  :unknown:

LL

Sorry to her it was a bad punt but you should have checked out the reviews here  :unknown:
Yes I seem to remember reading that she was a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic! :hi:

Offline Voyager

how tall is she?

Tall enough.  Somewhere between 170-180 cm.  Sporty built.

Offline bestbefore

Yes indeed, that is what this forum is all about.

The girl is a nightmare. Mad as a box of frogs. Saw her years ago. Never again!

Offline Deepstroker

Hmm,,yes physically she looks ok but theres a simple look about her that i just cant put my finger on. Oh well,at least you didnt blow an hourly fee on her. The collar and cuffs dont appear to match either and she has a bit of a boney arse.

Offline Voyager

Yes indeed, that is what this forum is all about.

The girl is a nightmare. Mad as a box of frogs. Saw her years ago. Never again!

The meeting left me feeling very strange.  I guess I was mostly mad at myself for having visited her.  The writing was on the wall from the start.  I just hope I am not scarred for life :) 

Offline LanceVance

I had contemplated seeing her a number of times before seeing the reviews of her on here. This one is only worth wanking to it seems...

Offline kong

Yeah when I saw her she openned the door in a tracksuit, immediately tried to upsell a 3some with her friend, then asked me for £120 for an hour. I told her on her profile she stated £100 then she told me "just kidding"!!!

She then told me she was tired and could only do 1 pop so I left after 40 minutes. Pretty diabolical but she was hot and sucked a mean dick.

raylondoner

Profile used to say that she liked the White nose powder!

Offline LanceVance

Profile used to say that she liked the White nose powder!

This does not surprise me in the slightest!

Offline kong

^^ Haha I actually asked her about that.

She said she hadn't done it for a few months which I'm not sure if I believed.

Offline punk

Too much charlie, what do you expert? though she looks a good fuck.

UberX

Not the typical girl I would see and the area is new to me too.  Was curious based on reviews to see what she is like.  I should have searched more carefully here before going.

External Link/Members Only

Young girl with nice enough body but that is about it.  Couple of minutes through the meeting I knew this was the wrong decision.  She is what I can only describe as a tomboy/farm girl with no elegance what so ever.  Talks a lot of nonesense thinking it is funny which I only found annoying.  I had already lost interest when she burped and I packed it in at that point.

The only consolation is that I decided to pay only for half hour when I saw her and that was a good idea.

She put off punting.

Mike, sorry to hear that she burped but I hope she did not fart :D Agree that she talks lot but I shall say it is like very funny. :P
But main thing is that her body is perfect for dirty fuck.  :blush: :kiss:

west8

My amateur sociological side has been tempted by this girl for some time. Despite the fact she:

1. Is based in a shithole;
2. Is a fan of Columbian Marching Powder;
3. Is badly reviewed;
4. Is Romanian;
5. Would be a waste of money.

I'm still tempted ...  :drinks:

Offline musicman007

iv punted with her twice before i joined ukp..i think my field report is still on aw.1st punt was 3 hours and 2nd was overnight.IMO she is very pretty and a cracking body.i agree she can be a bit off the wall,but i think i got the thumbs up when on the 1st punt i asked if i could roll a spliff and she said sure if she could have a line,so she did like a sniff,but she lost weight,so much so that when she went back home to visit her parents they may have mentioned it,so im thinking she's stopped, for however long,as her new profile pics,it looks like she has put on a bit of weight..the overnight was 8/9 of pure sex,she made me pop 6 times and i was a wreck leaving the next morning!..my opinion is if you get her on a good day then you wont look back,if however she doesnt take to you or is in a silly mood then it may be a struggle to enjoy yourself fully.....whether you want to take that chance or not is down to the individual,its your money you decide...i had a few nightmare punts before joining ukp,jennifer wasn't one of those,maybe the punting gods were looking down on me that day....thats my tuppence worth,not being fluffy as i saw her twice and moved on,never see the same girl more then twice,apart from a young polish girl called nadia milee,even then i saw her three times....hope this helps :hi: :music:

Offline tigerfeet

I punted with her something like a couple of years ago in Wembley. I thought she had a pretty face and a stunning body - slim and lithe with nice B/C cups. Annoyingly she did this thing
1) Landlord is here around can you wait for 10 mins?
2) Entry phone is broken and could I wait until someone enters building to get in?
All bullshit I'm sure - just her way of messing with heads and probably using up time. However once in she really went for it with plenty of DFK and made sure I was completely drained. I didn't return because of the messing about at the beginning
I definitely would not go now