Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leaving Feedback on AdultWork  (Read 1301 times)

Offline KingKenny7

Hi Guys

Newbie so sorry if needs to be posted elsewhere... Had an amazing first punt with SweetGabix yesterday, however she is having problems confirming the booking which will enable us to leave feedback...

I sent a new booking request which appeared to work.. I wrote my feedback and it appears on here profile as Feedback Only.. I did not get the option to ADD positive which IT WAS very very positive / pleasing?

All other feedback on her are positive bar a few that show as member no longer active? Any ideas?

Cheers

Tony Montana

She needs to confirm the booking before you can leave positive/neutral/negative.

bod666

1) you send the booking request;
2) the girl confirms it
3) the date and time after the meet passes - after which you can leave feedback only - no +ve or -ve
4) the girl has to do something (confirm that the meet actually happened i think?) After which you can both leave proper feedback.

You were a bit premature in you feedback leaving ;) see if you can send another fake booking request and see she'll action it for you.

Offline KingKenny7

Thanks Lex & Bod666...

Who knew this punting game was so hard... Pardon the pun

bod666

Another top tip - have a different name on aw than you do on here. Before i changed my name i had girls complaining at me for leaving reviews on here (positive ones i might add). Having a different name does mean you can leave a warts and all review on here and then be a bit more cautious in what you write on aw. Thankfully i haven't had cause to leave negative feedback on aw but i imagine it can get ugly. Equally alot of the girls read what we write on here so it pays to have a bit of anonymity.

Saying that Gabi rumbled me straight away and so i had a sheepish conversation about everything that had been written on here about her. She was most pleased that i said she had excellent english! Subsequently we've all gone on (and on and on) about how amazing her boobs are  :yahoo: will we ever grow out of our admiration for mammaries? Not i!   :P

Offline KingKenny7

@bod666 - thanks for the advice.... I will try and change my address on this website..... I will have to play the waiting game re Gabi and my feedback, she read my message but is now on a break...bloody typical of my luck... Forgot to add how energetic / passionate Gabi was on top & doggy...unless she is very professional / good actor... I agree re boobs... Can't beat them...

Have you seen post by Dr Love about Aimee-sweet? She looks good, love sexy students, but no feedback yet... On the post somebody brought into question if she is genuine?  £100 for 30 mins seems a little expensive? What's your thoughts??

bod666

She might be genuine. New profile so explains lack of feedback. No phone number showing either but the it costs £x a day for a girl to display their number.

She is expensive though. Girls often put a high 30 min price when they don't want to do them. From a girls pov you'd ideally want fewer longer sessions than lots of 30 min ones. I saw one girl who said she had to go home each night and have a soak in a really hot bath because she shagged so many men in a day. Needless to say i didn't go back and see her again!

You should take one for the team and go see her - having no feedback herself she can hardly refuse to see you for the same reason ;)

Did you see the post i did for sweet paula? I'm toftt there next chance i get ;)

Offline KingKenny7

Thanks again bod...I had no idea they paid to display a mobile number.. Agree a girl doesn't want lots of 30 min bookings and prefer a few longer appt.. I would not see that girl again.. I suppose ideally only want them to see 3/4 per day but they will tell us anything I guess...

Dilemma is £100 1 hour with Tiff who has fantastic feedback (won't see me yet due to no feedback) or 30 mins £100 or £150 for 1 hour.with Aimee... Really £150 should be for high end / great feedback girls such as sweetlikecandii.... As you said I was spoilt seeing Gabi first and she was £120 for 1 hour...Aimee wants £150... I would offer £100 for 1 hour with her..but they don't neogaiate....can they give me bad feedback for that cheeky offer?

Re Gabi.. What happens if she fails to give me feedback? I gave her lovely feedback on A/W...

Yes but the link could no longer find her profile....

justfornow

lol Gabi reads this stuff ? I assumed some do read this forum but i didn't thought it's common.
well i blame it all on you bod
nevermind

KingKenny7 since you're starting i'd probably go for someone more experienced than doing TOFTT.
I have no idea what kind of person you are but some people (especially inexperienced) have trouble walking when the situation arises.
Once you get that fb from Gabi you should be able to book whomever you like.
Get 3-4 punts under your sleeve and after that TOFTT as much as you like.

Offline KingKenny7

@justfornow - Thanks for the advice. My dream secenario would be for FB from Gabi then hopefully book Tiff for Friday...

I class myself as a well mannered, polite, shy person so would struggle to walk should the situation arise..I am like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment....

I gave Gabbi great FB so hopefully she will return the favour....she is on holiday now though...

Really appreciate your advice guys...

bod666

@king - I'm sure Gabi will leave you feedback (eventually). However if she's gone on a proper holiday she won't be logging into aw for a while :(

Don't try to negotiate with girls on price it really irritates them (& they may start leaving nasty feedback on their secret notes system on aw) - there's a thread about it on the random punting section.

I know you're like a dog with two dicks over tiffany but patience is a virtue in this game. Your best bet may be to go see another cheaper girl in the interim. Check that they have promptly left feedback for other punters and go for one of them.

agree that £150 is very high end but then she's the one selling herself so my view is that they can set whatever price they like.

Looks like paula wasnt real after all if her profile has vanished already. Sigh

bod666

lol Gabi reads this stuff ? I assumed some do read this forum but i didn't thought it's common.
well i blame it all on you bod

Yup! It took me a while to realise i hadn't written what she was talking about on aw so it must have been on ukp. She was saying that its easy to find reviews people write about her - said she is mentioned on a few other sites too.
Thankfully we had a bit of a giggle about it.

I know Tiffany reads this and has posted on here, and Candii had an (understandable) meltdown because someone posted face pics of her on here.

i've always got it in the back of my mind that the girl may read what i write. Won't stop me doing a negative or neutral if its warranted though.

It is why i don't get too graphic in my reviews.

justfornow

Yup! It took me a while to realise i hadn't written what she was talking about on aw so it must have been on ukp. She was saying that its easy to find reviews people write about her - said she is mentioned on a few other sites too.
Thankfully we had a bit of a giggle about it.

I know Tiffany reads this and has posted on here, and Candii had an (understandable) meltdown because someone posted face pics of her on here.

i've always got it in the back of my mind that the girl may read what i write. Won't stop me doing a negative or neutral if its warranted though.

It is why i don't get too graphic in my reviews.

You're right, i'll keep that in mind.

bod666

You're right, i'll keep that in mind.
Your reviews always tell me what i need to know so keep up the good work!

Do you guys ever get the feeling there is another website for reviewing yorkshire girls out there as it's only recently that this  part of the forum has had any action?? 

I know there is one somewhere (can't remember the name) but it was pants and annoyed me compared to ukp!