Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Raisa (Greenford)  (Read 2301 times)

6 review(s) for Hot_Raisa (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her flat-mate Kayla Jolie two weeks ago (so read my review for more details on the location).  Raisa is much taller than her flatmate at around 5'10" I reckon - long slim legs just as in her pictures.  Booked her for 30 minutes.  Short review today.  Need more details?, just ask.

Raisa's service is less restricted than Kayla's in that she offers proper French Kissing (included), and OWO at £10 extra.  So I've seen both girls now and enjoyed my time with both but I prefer the look and petite, firm body of Kayla.  The pictures of both girls are very representative, so as to help you decide which one you like the look of the best.  Kayla does it for me.  However, the sex with Raisa was much better, mainly because she let me kiss her (very important to me on a punt) but also, because her pussy wasn't super-tight like her flatmate's, I lasted a lot longer than on my previous visit to the flat.

Raisa being quite passive, and also less lively than her flatmate (could have been tired though) let me take total control and she was very obliging in doing what I wanted.  Very friendly, and smiling with plenty of eye contact too.  Started off with OW, with a slow and gentle technique.  I fucked her in several different positions, slowly in order to hold out, for a good 20 minutes or so.  My favourite was missionary whilst snogging her.  It was also nice to get those awesome long legs of hers up onto my shoulders and penetrate her deeply.  Exactly the same limited English, sexy talk as Kayla - "you like?"; "does it feel nice?".  Towards the end she asked me politely, "do you think you can finish in 2 minutes?".  So she was clock-watching but I don't mind this as long as it was fair enough really - not half-way through the session but near the end.  I then obliged by pumping her really fast and was soon cumming - a satisfying release - her pulling away from my cock though as I was still cumming, she finished me off with her hand.  I read in another review that she's overly cautious - constantly checking the condom is still on during sex.  So maybe that's what that was about - I did find her a little cautious but not so much so that it spoiled the experience.

Summary: pretty girl with nice slim body as pictured.  Friendly, obliging, passive, limited English.  Enjoyable kissing.  Will return to the flat.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her flat-mate Kayla Jolie two weeks ago (so read my review for more details on the location).  Raisa is much taller than her flatmate at around 5'10" I reckon - long slim legs just as in her pictures.  Booked her for 30 minutes.  Short review today.  Need more details?, just ask.

Raisa's service is less restricted than Kayla's in that she offers proper French Kissing (included), and OWO at £10 extra.  So I've seen both girls now and enjoyed my time with both but I prefer the look and petite, firm body of Kayla.  The pictures of both girls are very representative, so as to help you decide which one you like the look of the best.  Kayla does it for me.  However, the sex with Raisa was much better, mainly because she let me kiss her (very important to me on a punt) but also, because her pussy wasn't super-tight like her flatmate's, I lasted a lot longer than on my previous visit to the flat.

Raisa being quite passive, and also less lively than her flatmate (could have been tired though) let me take total control and she was very obliging in doing what I wanted.  Very friendly, and smiling with plenty of eye contact too.  Started off with OW, with a slow and gentle technique.  I fucked her in several different positions, slowly in order to hold out, for a good 20 minutes or so.  My favourite was missionary whilst snogging her.  It was also nice to get those awesome long legs of hers up onto my shoulders and penetrate her deeply.  Exactly the same limited English, sexy talk as Kayla - "you like?"; "does it feel nice?".  Towards the end she asked me politely, "do you think you can finish in 2 minutes?".  So she was clock-watching but I don't mind this as long as it was fair enough really - not half-way through the session but near the end.  I then obliged by pumping her really fast and was soon cumming - a satisfying release - her pulling away from my cock though as I was still cumming, she finished me off with her hand.  I read in another review that she's overly cautious - constantly checking the condom is still on during sex.  So maybe that's what that was about - I did find her a little cautious but not so much so that it spoiled the experience.

Summary: pretty girl with nice slim body as pictured.  Friendly, obliging, passive, limited English.  Enjoyable kissing.  Will return to the flat.

Many thanks for the review LL. :thumbsup:

BeesKnees

Nice review mate

What are the chances of a duo with her flatmate?

BeesKnees

One other question, does she look like the actress Vera Farmiga

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline adindas

Thank you for review LL.
Anther good example that some Romanians are good .... ...

Offline smiths

Thank you for review LL.
Anther good example that some Romanians are good .... ...

Indeed, as some of us know its a WGs attitude NOT where she comes from that makes a WG good or bad.

LL

Nice review mate

What are the chances of a duo with her flatmate?
I asked her about this actually as I thought somebody might be interested in the prospect.  She said, "why not?" as if she was open to it.  I got the impression they'd not done it before - remember both girls have only been working for a few weeks.  I've never done a duo before but if I ever had the cash I'd most likely pick a pair that were experienced at it.

As for the likeness to the actress you posted a picture of - I can't see the resemblance - sorry!
Thanks for your comments guys.