Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXPRIYAXXX - Dudley  (Read 29793 times)

1 review(s) for xxxPRIYAxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wuddyrarted

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's been a while since I did a review so I thought I'd do one on a girl who is new and doesn't have much feedback on AW or on here.

I wasn't looking for anything in particular but when I stumbled across this profile it stuck in my head. I noticed she offered FK and OWO so that helped.

Anyway, I got on the blower and arranged a meet. The venue was a hotel towards the Dudley area of the Midlands.

Got there to find it had a very discrete side entrance which was useful.

Communications were good both ways. I called and got the room number and swiftly made my way up.

Admittedly she has limited feedback, a few pictures and has only been on AW a month, but that ass was the thing that sealed the deal.

She opened the door wearing just a bra and her pj bottoms, which helped to accentuate that ass due to the clingy fabric.

Paperwork out the way, I lay on the bed where we chatted briefly. She then went on to remove my trousers and hers too. WOW that ass was really something.

We started kissing and there was something quite sensual about it, lingering lips, laboured breathing and a bit of tongue.

She then placed one cup of her bra to one side revealing a dark brown erect nipple, which I happily nibbled one.

She got on top of me and we proceeded to kiss and I carried on nibbling on those gorgeous nipples.

I got her up and then lay her down so that I could go to work on her fanny. I am happy to report it was clean and a bit of a joy to work on as she had some nice lips and a demanding clit which I nibbled away at, she made the right noises but said she couldnt come. She said I was good and that if I had booked earlier she would have come.

Anyway as it was only a half hour booking, we carried on playing around, she did provide OWO and it was nice. She also happily sucked on my balls which was a nice touch. I finished with her bent over on the bed and me stood over her ass and finished myself on it

She was shy yet playful once we got into it and she was the girl in the pictures which was also an added bonus.

Well priced but for some she may be a bit vanilla. I understand she won't be to everyone's liking but she pleased me.

I will return if she's still around.

Offline War_Hawk

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: but just want to ask how is she look wise?

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the review, I'm definitely tempted. She's not exactly what I usually go for, but she has a unique look to her, and I like vanilla  :)

Offline dboy74

I am interested as well but would not mind an idea of how she looks in the face.

Offline wuddyrarted

Facially, she looks a lot like her pictures without the excessive pouting, very innocent and fresh faced. I wouldn't say she's got flawless skin, but then again i don't really go to see women for heir skin.

Offline Thaifan

Is her hair cut short or tied up? A woman with her hair cut short really turns me on.

Offline sjm79

Looks good, this girl might be the one that means I can cross 'asian' off my list

Offline Punjabi

Called this girl as I had a suspicion that she's not Asian (Indian) at all and let truth be told she's another girl whom has lied on her profile to claim she's sumthing that she's not.

She's anything but Asian. She claims to speak punjabi 100% she cnt even utter a word correctly in that language. Another one of the girls who's portrays to be Asian but can't even speak the language or understand it.

Why cnt they just specify correctly in be profile in the first place not rocket science.

Offline Trevor12

Called this girl as I had a suspicion that she's not Asian (Indian) at all and let truth be told she's another girl whom has lied on her profile to claim she's sumthing that she's not.

She's anything but Asian. She claims to speak punjabi 100% she cnt even utter a word correctly in that language. Another one of the girls who's portrays to be Asian but can't even speak the language or understand it.

Why cnt they just specify correctly in be profile in the first place not rocket science.

If she's British born and raised, she may just not speak the language. Did she admit she was not Asian/Indian when you spoke to her?

Offline Punjabi

Trevor point taken - on her profile she clearly states she's 100% Indian punjabi and  can speak the language. I asked her are you full indian she said no alarm bells ring here.

Then I asked her can you speak the language or understand she said no. She goes she's half Spanish and she needs to take classes if she wants to learn the language. 

if you British born and raised you would still either speak abit of the language or atleast be able to understand some of it. From her pics she def doesn't look Indian at all and after speaking to her she def isn't 100%.

A lot of girls have started to claim there half Indian or full Indian on the AW website not sure why they do this clearly to inticd the punters in.

Offline Brumish

I'd agree, if they have any semblance of Asian then you'd expect a prossie to know at least a few choice words. In those exceptional cases where she was raised in the country by a landed gentry you can understand. I suspect that won't be the case with 99.9% of Asian prossies in a ghettoised country like this.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:40:40 am by Brumish »

Offline omfg

Trevor point taken - on her profile she clearly states she's 100% Indian punjabi and  can speak the language. I asked her are you full indian she said no alarm bells ring here.

Then I asked her can you speak the language or understand she said no. She goes she's half Spanish and she needs to take classes if she wants to learn the language. 

if you British born and raised you would still either speak abit of the language or atleast be able to understand some of it. From her pics she def doesn't look Indian at all and after speaking to her she def isn't 100%.

A lot of girls have started to claim there half Indian or full Indian on the AW website not sure why they do this clearly to inticd the punters in.

is her profile down - anyone got pictures :-)

Offline omfg

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's been a while since I did a review so I thought I'd do one on a girl who is new and doesn't have much feedback on AW or on here.

I wasn't looking for anything in particular but when I stumbled across this profile it stuck in my head. I noticed she offered FK and OWO so that helped.

Anyway, I got on the blower and arranged a meet. The venue was a hotel towards the Dudley area of the Midlands.

Got there to find it had a very discrete side entrance which was useful.

Communications were good both ways. I called and got the room number and swiftly made my way up.

Admittedly she has limited feedback, a few pictures and has only been on AW a month, but that ass was the thing that sealed the deal.

She opened the door wearing just a bra and her pj bottoms, which helped to accentuate that ass due to the clingy fabric.

Paperwork out the way, I lay on the bed where we chatted briefly. She then went on to remove my trousers and hers too. WOW that ass was really something.

We started kissing and there was something quite sensual about it, lingering lips, laboured breathing and a bit of tongue.

She then placed one cup of her bra to one side revealing a dark brown erect nipple, which I happily nibbled one.

She got on top of me and we proceeded to kiss and I carried on nibbling on those gorgeous nipples.

I got her up and then lay her down so that I could go to work on her fanny. I am happy to report it was clean and a bit of a joy to work on as she had some nice lips and a demanding clit which I nibbled away at, she made the right noises but said she couldnt come. She said I was good and that if I had booked earlier she would have come.

Anyway as it was only a half hour booking, we carried on playing around, she did provide OWO and it was nice. She also happily sucked on my balls which was a nice touch. I finished with her bent over on the bed and me stood over her ass and finished myself on it

She was shy yet playful once we got into it and she was the girl in the pictures which was also an added bonus.

Well priced but for some she may be a bit vanilla. I understand she won't be to everyone's liking but she pleased me.

I will return if she's still around.

reall boobs or fake...? also i got things for accent what was that like

Offline samsung1

External Link/Members Only

Her new profile, been tempted to see this one but has got awful communication.

Offline dboy74

Not logged into AW since November and no number displayed anyway!

Hussey8332

Saw her a couple of times last year. Very nice girl. Not an Indian as such, I think she is half n half. very nice owo technique and non rush service. But I lost her number and have not been able to contact her.

adbd68

Name she has taken is hemamelani123 which is based on bollywood heroine Hema Malini but this girl has got even the spelling wrong

Offline samsung1

Saw her a couple of times last year. Very nice girl. Not an Indian as such, I think she is half n half. very nice owo technique and non rush service. But I lost her number and have not been able to contact her.

Should have left a review  :thumbsup:

BTW when I spoke to her over the phone, she kind of had a chav'ish brummy accent which slightly put me off.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:11:26 pm by samsung1 »

Online Toohorny123

Just another fake Asian/Indian girl

Offline Convince Me

Just another fake Asian/Indian girl
+1
Her validation photo makes her appear as if she has some Creo blood.

Offline samsung1

+1
Her validation photo makes her appear as if she has some Creo blood.

Whats a Creo blood?  :unknown:

Offline Knobrot

Whats a Creo blood?  :unknown:

"A typical creole person from the Caribbean has French and/or Spanish ancestry, mixed with African and Native American."  Creole.

Offline samsung1

"A typical creole person from the Caribbean has French and/or Spanish ancestry, mixed with African and Native American."  Creole.

I think thats accurate as she has a huge ass and facial features of a creo.

Hussey8332

BTW when I spoke to her over the phone, she kind of had a chav'ish brummy accent which slightly put me off.

I hadn't joined the site at that time. One thing is for sure, she knows how to suck a mans dick.  :wacko:

Offline Jockey

This girl is best described as the following:

1 - she is indian (funny enough I know a relation of hers)
2 - her mother is white spanish
3 - she studied in spain for 5 years
4 - she has some sort of issues / mood swings and out lining issues with life

Offline samsung1

Can you elaborate?

1) Is her father indian?
2)how do you know her relation?
3) have you punted her before?
4)Is she a addict of some form?

Offline omfg

down again you should grab a few pics so we can see haha :-)

Offline omfg

is it this person or someone else - External Link/Members Only

would love to see the right pictures if not

when you say brummy accent did she sounds young, rough...?

Offline wuddyrarted

No that's not the price this thread is about. The profile you have posted seems odd. Says nationality is Brazilian and language is Spanish......

Offline mahmood2016

I'm sure she used to advertise on Vivastreet - might have seen her some time back - boy does she have attitude!

Offline samsung1

I'm sure she used to advertise on Vivastreet - might have seen her some time back - boy does she have attitude!

Whats all that about?

da_real-steele

Can confirm what Jockey said as I've had a few meets with her.
Her mom is Spanish and dad Indian so she's mixed ethnicity I guess :unknown:
She definitely has mood swings but doesn't diminish her ability to performed excellent BJ.
When she's behaves you can make her your cumbucket :dance:
Has a couple younger sisters...showed me some pics...shame she said that they ain't selling that ass as well would've loved sampled them too.
If she does resurface I'll have pay her a visit, it's been a while since I've a punt as good as hers.

Think I got some pics from her profile stored. Will check and post accordingly.

Offline omfg

Can confirm what Jockey said as I've had a few meets with her.
Her mom is Spanish and dad Indian so she's mixed ethnicity I guess :unknown:
She definitely has mood swings but doesn't diminish her ability to performed excellent BJ.
When she's behaves you can make her your cumbucket :dance:
Has a couple younger sisters...showed me some pics...shame she said that they ain't selling that ass as well would've loved sampled them too.
If she does resurface I'll have pay her a visit, it's been a while since I've a punt as good as hers.

Think I got some pics from her profile stored. Will check and post accordingly.

you are the man, hopefully you got some pictures of her.  so are you talking about the same girl ?
or have amissed the point.

waiting for them amazing pictures

you are the man, hopefully you got some pictures of her

Offline omfg

no way is she indian shes mixed or something very cute though

Offline omfg

which AW account you on about here?

Offline samsung1

which AW account you on about here?

Does anybody know when she may be back?  :drinks:

da_real-steele

Does anybody know when she may be back?  :drinks:

I was thinking this was her after seeing the first pic but sadly not her  :cry:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hall74

Will she make a comeback? I met her and she was a nice talker and a kind woman.

Offline samsung1

Will she make a comeback? I met her and she was a nice talker and a kind woman.

Pitty you did not do a review of her! Bit of a leech tbh.  :unknown:

Offline hall74

I think she has moved on though.

Offline samsung1

I think she has moved on though.

Do you have her latest number? ie the one she was using before she left?

Offline samsung1

I was thinking this was her after seeing the first pic but sadly not her  :cry:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How did you get those pictures?

You must have her personal number to get those from whatsapp?

Offline samsung1

Try this link External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that mate, too many people on here take but dont give back, cheers!

Offline hall74

Offline Jawbreak

Guess whose back, back again?!!  :yahoo:

Nice work Detective Boshek  :hi:

May be see her in March/April ..my calander is getting full too fast  :timeout:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline wuddyrarted

Profile gone again. Anyone manage a meet?