Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage, Beeston, Nottingham  (Read 9690 times)

5 review(s) for BodyOnBody Chinese (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stickitin

Just been to this joint to clear the tubes out ready for the week ahead  :crazy:

It is a pretty standard Chinese massage place with HR if you want it. Very easy to find on Beeston high St, number 123. In fact 123 is the asian hair salon with the shop front on the high street. You go down the side of the building and through a little gate on the left that is well signed, this leads you into the back of the shop. It is all very discreet.

The girl was nothing special to look at, probably about 40 years old and average looking, I would say fairly typical of the girls you find in these places. The massge was decent enough, a bit above average but she knew what she was doing when it came to the important bit  :crazy:

It's £30 for half hour massage and £40 for an hour, £20 on top for HR.

If massage and HR is your thing it's worth a shot, sure you can probably find better, but I enjoyed my self and will go back every once in a while.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great to see you get your first report here on UKP.

In future, it is easier and quicker to post the short url link for the profile itself:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here's yorkshire123's quick guide:
Hi BRC, for future reference here is how to copy/paste a link.
Tried PM'ing you but its not available for you yet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

Yeah I'm aware of that mate, but it's hard to copy and paste that bit from an iPad, much easier to copy the link from the web browser.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yeah I'm aware of that mate, but it's hard to copy and paste that bit from an iPad, much easier to copy the link from the web browser.

Most I-Pad users will put a note to say that they are unable to post a link, thereby getting another member to post the shortened link for them.

AFAIR, Admin prefers the shortened version, as any reviews or searches for them don't bring up the long, extended links.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I tried this a few months back, the lady was late 30's pleasant, massage was good actually, I paid £80 for the hour inc. body to body.

First 30 mins normal massage second half she turns you over, gets naked and lubed up and well ...obviously the baby to body bit, I really enjoyed it :)

Towards the end she gets you if by hand as I fingered her, fingers on not fingers in she insists !!!!

I did try (naughty me!! ) to offer more money to fuck her or at least receive oral but she wouldn't.

After exploding all over her tits I left with a big smile on my face :)

Offline Stickitin

Good girl here at the moment, another week I think. Usual 30 something mediocre looking bird but has good teasing and wank off skills. Well worth it if your into massage and HR.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Have you tried the £80 body to body hour matey?

I enjoyed it, and it's just a bit more money than massage and hr plus she is naked :)

Offline Stickitin

Have you tried the £80 body to body hour matey?

I enjoyed it, and it's just a bit more money than massage and hr plus she is naked :)

I have in some of their sister houses in Doncaster etc, it's ok but I'm pretty happy with a decent massage and an expert teasing wank off lol. If they were younger fitter birds with good bodies I would probably be more inclined  :crazy: