Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What percentage of your punts, does the girl use lube?  (Read 2513 times)

mikey1973

I've had 6 punts so far, on 4, the girl has applied some lube to her before sex. It turns me off because I think its a sign, that they are not turned on, or find me ugly etc.

So is it normal for the girls to use lube more often than not? or I am just not making them "wet" enough  :unknown:

Offline cueball

I don't know the percentage but some do and some don't, but often but I wouldn't worry about it

Offline berksboy

Not worry you dont pay her to turn her on , you pay her to turn you on.For them its work not fun !

Offline smiths

I've had 6 punts so far, on 4, the girl has applied some lube to her before sex. It turns me off because I think its a sign, that they are not turned on, or find me ugly etc.

So is it normal for the girls to use lube more often than not? or I am just not making them "wet" enough  :unknown:

Most WGs i punt with use lube and unlike you i like lube, it stops me getting friction burns, all assuming the lube is an acceptable brand to me. Durex Play Tingle nearly burnt my cock off so thats a never again. Maximus or Pjur are both good lubes.

As to being turned on a WG is offering a service, to do that they dont necessarily get turned on and certainly not with me. An act and a smile is good enough for me.

Offline CBPaul

Don't worry about it. I haven't got a clue how many lube up, greater than 50:50 though.

Some get very wet, others don't but all will protect themselves with a view to the number of other punters they will be shagging.

Personally I aim to cum twice in an hour and that means getting down to business early on so that I can recharge fully. Spending time getting the prossie in the mood doesn't come into it.

mikey1973

My first punt, the girl got so wet that the sheets were wet, it turned me on A LOT, unfortunately shes no longer available  :thumbsdown:

Offline fisherofsouls

100%

Every single time

Couldn't give a fuck

I don't care if they like getting naked with me or not - I pay my money and stick it in

When I'm done I walk out without a backward glance

What do you think you're doing, going on a fucking date ffs ?

ReboundHound

most of them do I think. Its their job so a professional thing to do.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I love lube and ask the girl to put loads on, most are happy to do so as if they are shagging 10 or even 20 blokes in a day they need to ensure they aren't too sore by the end of the shift.
Annoys me when the girl doesn't have any, apart from it taking the edge off my fun it shows the girl isn't that serious or proffesional about her work, lube should be a standard piece of kit for a WG just like condoms and wipes etc

BeesKnees

It can also reduce the likelihood of the rubber tearing during sex. I don't particularly mind it, but my horniness goes through the roof if a wg who hasn't used it is dripping during sex. Even more so if she's creaming/grooling

Offline foreverchanges

Had quite a few punts where  the girl has picked up the lube and said "Well I won't be needing that!"..then again you get some girls who apply the lube  saying its because I'm  big..which is unfortunately not the case!

So its swings and roundabouts.

Offline the_exile

I'd say in most cases, esp. if it's punt at a someplace where the girl is working a long shift. As someone else has said, a comfort/safety thing for a WG having a busy day!

Offline Trevor12

Most have for me. My first few punts, I'd smile to myself if she didn't, but now it makes no difference to me. If she's potentially getting fucked for hours a day, every day, she's going to need some added lube to minimize the risk of irritation.

Aspen

It's more a question of whether you see them using it. The good ones usually put it inside themselves before they come into the room and you don't know it's even there. The ones I don't like are those that dribble it on just before you stick it in and the stuff can get everywhere.

LL

95% of the time.  In fact there's only been two punts of mine where the girl hasn't used lube and both times I've struggled to get inside.  I'm not claiming to have a monster cock but I don't want to do RO on prossies which a lot of guys will do to warm them up first so they get wet naturally.  So I would much rather a girl used lube as it's more comfortable for me, and surely for her too.

Offline willie loman

It annoys me when they don't have lube, its just lack of preparation, a bit of lube on my bits and I get harder. Couldn't care less if the girl is turned on or not. Some have apologised for getting so wet, but that doesn't mean anything.

Sparquin

I have rarely had a girl use lube, but that is largely because I spend a lot of time performing RO before penetration. If I went for intercourse pretty much straight off I would expext the majority to need lube. Just as I cannot produce instant wood they cannot provide instant wetness. 

Offline Bangers and Gash

Money is always the best pussy lubricator.

Online threechilliman

They don't need lube for sex as my ravishing good looks turn their fanny's into the Niagara Falls the moment I walk through the door......

......Seriously though, I like to finish with an oily handjob - baby oil is the preferred lube as it doesn't dry out. The sensation, for me, is fantastic!

tcm

willbred

I have rarely had a girl use lube, but that is largely because I spend a lot of time performing RO before penetration. If I went for intercourse pretty much straight off I would expext the majority to need lube. Just as I cannot produce instant wood they cannot provide instant wetness.

Pretty well matches my experience

Offline Mansell

Don't know how many as none that I have seen have put any on whilst I could see, maybe they had before, but not that I saw. As has already been said had one who was so wet it was untrue. Mind I was the first person she saw that day, and we did spend a good while getting into  :D :D

Offline Malvolio

In my experience, the vast majority use lube.

Offline Kingy28

All of the party girls use lube.
1 to 1s maybe 50%

Offline flybynightpm

Pretty much all of them put it on themselves or on the condom...even after an effective RO.. as long as I don't notice it in RO i'm cool...

unclesweetheart

Pretty well matches my experience

+1. I mostly like going down on the girl + for me it's more of a turn-on if the girl is aroused too. And you can tell if the girl's actually turned on and producing her own lubrication by olfactory means, surely?

Quesadilla

I always insist on copious RO / 69 first and very rarely have I seen a girl then lube up for vaginal penetration.

My regs are mostly part timers with a real life - whether studies or a day job - so they see a maximum of 1-2 guys a day.  Some of them don't even lube for A levels - just a bit of spit is fine. 

Those that do lube up, frankly I put them down as back-to-backers and are doing it as a preventative measure so I generally only see them once and move on. 

LL

My regs are mostly part timers with a real life - whether studies or a day job - so they see a maximum of 1-2 guys a day.
I've met a few who have told me that too!  :D

Offline smiths

I always insist on copious RO / 69 first and very rarely have I seen a girl then lube up for vaginal penetration.

My regs are mostly part timers with a real life - whether studies or a day job - so they see a maximum of 1-2 guys a day.  Some of them don't even lube for A levels - just a bit of spit is fine. 

Those that do lube up, frankly I put them down as back-to-backers and are doing it as a preventative measure so I generally only see them once and move on.

As i posted previously you cant know for definite how many punters these WGs see. Some WGs know some punters are squeamish and so under-estimate the number of punters they are actually seeing in the hope of getting such punters business.

Offline StevenS

Not needing to lube for anal strikes me as someone with a very unappealing well used arsehole

Offline Marmalade

Too fucking many for my tastes, but I never take it as a reflection on myself and neither should you. It turns me off a bit as I prefer the natural smell, taste and feel of a woman.

Many do so out of habit, or if they have been shagging raw all day it is not reasonable to expect them to be an endless supply of female natural goo.

If a woman is attractive to me for RO, I will maybe try to get that in first. If she is not, I will ask her to "go easy" on the lube and promise to "go gently" as I enter her.