Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela Brazil - Bayswater  (Read 1433 times)

4 review(s) for Gabriela Brazil (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

Location: Safe area nestled amongst shops. Well kept apartment. Another girl working there and I heard another punter milling around in the next room.

Looks: The photos on profile are spot on. Very tight, well kept body with large, heavy pneumatic boobs and dirty blonde hair. I would say height around 5'3". Numerous tatts. Semi shaven pussy, also very tight inside.

Service: Acceptable hence the neutral. From all the good punts I've had, I've come to expect a warm and friendly greeting from the very start. If I don't get this, its a sign the punt might not go well. Unfortunately thats exactly what happened here. Whether it was a busy day or whatever, I don't care, but even a smile and a nice hello helps. I'm probably going to make it policy in the future that if I don't get a friendly greeting, I'm walking.

Down to business, Gabriela is certainly willing to do what I wanted. If you like face sitting, I'm pleased to report she is very clean and fresh down there. Good BJ, face sitting, straddling on top, doggy and pussy grinding. Physically, the service is all there but I found the whole encounter was so dull and lacked that element of fun and spark which can make a punt so brilliantly filthy and great. After getting my nut off I couldn't be arsed to stick around much longer.

Overall OK but I'm not going back. If you try her out I hope you catch a good day.

Offline Bartolomeo

i've actually seen her in one of the brazillian canteens in Bayswater. Could tell by those humungous boobs and that face.

Offline rockharders

Following on from other reviews of the same girl, I now consider this punt a negative. Attitude is icy cold and served with dollops of contempt as other have experienced. She is clearly not into the job and hates her customers.