Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Victoria  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Swsnapper

I can see she is on tour soon in Swansea & Cardiff.

Her body looks awesome can only find one post on here in the south west forum.

Anyone seen her before?

Can't work out how to link a AW profile on iphone as copying the url means about thirty lines of html pasting!

peroni77

Pretty sure I've seen this girl a couple of months back, she had different profile then she looks just as good as her pics, and I had a real good time with her too, well worth an hour visit

Offline dcpunt

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Swsnapper

Well very disappointing.

Made contact with her earlier in week. Comms initially quite good via AW and text.  Arranged for this morning at 11am.  This was the booking I had referred to in another thread where the WG did not want to "confirm the booking" via the system. 

Rang this morning an hour and half before hand as instructed but no answer and sent a text again no response.

Disappointing but will save my money for Carla next week in cardiff I think!

Offline Corus Boy

Sorry to hear that Snapper.

She did look good, in fact too good.

So it seems she may be too good to be true.

Also location seems to be leading to Swansea rather than Cardiff.

Offline Swsnapper

Yeah I'm in swansea! She was on tour here for a few days. Just got a text to say she feels bad and that she was out until 5am.  Asked her to send me a photo of her minge as way of an apology lol.... Not got it yet...... :rolleyes:

She had limited but good review on here from bristol section so a little gutted.  Was about to break my long over due absence from the punting scene.

Pauli

I seen her in cardiff this week. She is very attractive and also full on. Plenty of kissing and owo.  No fingers inside thou.  But I would decently see her again. 

Offline Swsnapper

She did send me a photo of her in underwear following my request (no face) to try and get me to rebook.  I would have but had plans etc that I couldn't change.  Her body looks awesome in fairness.