Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello Guys  (Read 1808 times)

Travelling Man

Oopps off to a bad start apologies if my user name was on the banned list  :rolleyes:

OK second time round, I'm new to the world of punting and won't bore you with the reasons why I am here. Suffice to say I am married and obviously want to keep this a secret so bought a punting phone.

I have decided to start with a safe option but open to any advice and help. Looking at starting with curvy savannah (Glasgow area) she has been around for a while and looks a safe bet. Anyone know if her flat etc is discrete and any other advice you think would help.

Thanks for any help of advice.

Travelling Man

Would like to add lovely destiny to the first punt list. As before any advice would be appreciated
Is her flat/house in a discrete area ?

Travelling Man

Sent a message to both girls I await a reply, what is the typical time for a reply. What is the protocol if they do not reply do you just move on or send another mail ?

markw

Hello and welcome.

Savannah has a good reputation and is generally well reviewed here and elsewhere. She's on my list to see at some point.

Offline Marmalade

Move on. But also move on with your chat. Your priority for joining a punting forum is to get a punt. Otherwise you might as well join a fishing forum.

"EwWww! What should I do if the fishy didnae bite? I think I've seen another one? How long should I wait before waiving my rod at it?" Come back when you've pulled one mate.

markw

Don't worry about him. He does this all the time to newcomers.

Travelling Man

I'm trying marmalade lol. Just trying to make sure the first one is not crap and more importantly I don't cock it up and  make every beginners mistake.

Offline Marmalade

It doesn't matter really. If it's a genuine would-be punter (which happens very very occasionally) they really do need to find their own feet instead of asking questions like a virgin schoolboy, no disrespect intended. Feeding someone too much help, however well-meaning and in spite of anything they genuinely might come up with, increases choices exponentially and they invariably come back with some event which means they will have a go "another time." No offence, it's simple psychology (plus observing the forum more or less since its inception)

Offline Marmalade

I'm trying marmalade lol. Just trying to make sure the first one is not crap and more importantly I don't cock it up and  make every beginners mistake.

There is no guarantee. Better to do your research, silently, make the best choice you can but be ready for the worst, and while making plans for your second shot. THEN  come back and get advice. Before then, frankly, you don't actually have a clue what it is you're asking about. Your feet aren't in the ballpark.

(The fact that trolls post exactly the same kind of thing might seem 'unfortunate' for you: but my advice is genuine and correct either way. I've been punting for more than thirty years and stopped counting after several hundred, but in real life and on forums, genuine newbies who actually go on to punt rarely ask more than a quick nod and wink. Some get on with it. Most just talk and ask questions.  So do yourself a favour and jump in there, then report back.)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:31:32 pm by Marmalade »

Travelling Man

I fully understand marmalade and you make good points. I will just go with Savanna and get it over with. I will report back lol.

Offline Marmalade

Travelling Man

Tjkooker

Sniff sniff....... Tell tale "guys"??????  Time will tell.
Welcome anyway.

Drillakilla

Move on. But also move on with your chat. Your priority for joining a punting forum is to get a punt. Otherwise you might as well join a fishing forum.

"EwWww! What should I do if the fishy didnae bite? I think I've seen another one? How long should I wait before waiving my rod at it?" Come back when you've pulled one mate.

It'll be worse if he comes back with a review of a prossie who's pie stinks like a fishermans waders!!

markw

Actually you had done your initial research, and found Savannah (and Destiny). I'm sorry we haven't been able to answer your very specific and precise question - is her flat discreet?

Perhaps someone who has been there can let you know.

Offline Marmalade

It'll be worse if he comes back with a review of a prossie who's pie stinks like a fishermans waders!!
Why would it? It would be helpful to know plus his next one would be an 'improvement.'

My first ever proper punt in Glasgow was a cute wee slapper and very charming. When she pulled her knickers down there was a bit of a right stench. But the sentimental in me remembered that stench for years afterwards.  :angelgirl: :scare: :D

Drillakilla

Why would it? It would be helpful to know plus his next one would be an 'improvement.'

My first ever proper punt in Glasgow was a cute wee slapper and very charming. When she pulled her knickers down there was a bit of a right stench. But the sentimental in me remembered that stench for years afterwards.  :angelgirl: :scare: :D

Yikes, bet that was a shock to the system!! No doubt you soldiered on regardless, being young dumb and full of cum!! :D

Offline Marmalade

Yikes, bet that was a shock to the system!! No doubt you soldiered on regardless, being young dumb and full of cum!! :D

I wasn't full of cum when I left her. She gave me an awesome gobble and excellent skinny shag. The stench of smelly fanny actually sweetens on the hand as I found on the drive home. One of the reasons I quite like to get a few fingers up. A nice memento as the balls fill up once more ahhhh.
 :D

Offline Dogbreath

Haven't seen Savannah, but I can recommend Destiny for a newcomer- very obliging girl, not quite my type facially, but her body was excellent. Her flat is very discreet, with plenty of parking space nearby.

Offline Marmalade

I wasn't full of cum when I left her. She gave me an awesome gobble and excellent skinny shag. The stench of smelly fanny actually sweetens on the hand as I found on the drive home. One of the reasons I quite like to get a few fingers up. A nice memento as the balls fill up once more ahhhh.

It wasn't technically my very first punt though. I had been chatted up in a pub (so I thought). Thrilled with my luck, it was only after I had agreed to go back to her place and ummed and arred with her over loads of shite really, that she finally did this sobbing act and 'confessed' she was a prostitute and oh it was so terrible blah blah blah but that was the reality. Fuck it. I paid her what I had (20 quid I think it was) and felt a twat afterwards. But she was a pleasant enough shag.

What happens now I think is that we tend to envisage some sort of 'standard' based mostly on AW bookings, averaging them out, and deciding on that basis what we think is reasonable (and why not). Yet even on AW the range of experience outside of 'normal' is pretty wide, as mostly can be gathered from reviews of less usual punts, good and bad. Yet it is still a tiny niche. The 'British experience' I guess (at least as streetwalking is beyond the pale and no-one on here punts with 1,000 an hour hookers). Yet spend some time in another country, or a range of countries abroad, do it over many years, and a few posters on here at least know what I mean when I say the range in 'punting' is fricking enormous.

I'm having a bit of cheeky fun with my avatar lark this week. In the "these were under a tenner" range.

Drillakilla

The weird thing is, I bet you kept sniffing your fingers every 5 seconds or so!!! It's a weird phenomenon, we can't help but keep smelling our stinky fingers :D

Travelling Man

How hard can this be lol. Went to phone curvy savannah this morning so jumped onto AW and guess what gone ! Is this normal or has she heard a big fat ugly dude is looking for her !