Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xX Mia Bond Xx  (Read 2534 times)

2 review(s) for xX-Mia-Bond-Xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tig75

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well i would complete agree with jonathan  crane's review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47983.new#new), one of those punts where you walk through the door and think score as you see the girls face..... then it's down hill! And as i did the silly thing of saying wow cheap 90 min rate been only £30 more than her hour i have alot more info and negs;

Postives as jonathan describes

Negatives
only hand towels availble in bathroom to dry yourself.
all the "discretion" likes are not on offer, no frenching kissing and even after requesting a kiss she pecked. no OWO.
poor oral technique
very mechanical
only one pop deal no matter how long your appointment (i suspect.... see below)
describes herself as norwegian, but is in fact half polish..... and it really shows in her lack of effort.
Use old hip position to stop deep penetration etc.
huge clock watcher (cuts me 10 min short infact)
left room to check phone using excuse of getting me a water
gave a annoying GFE..... after first pop lay on bed at least 2 feet away and talking shit for rest of appointment, then when i moved in for round two said we wouldnt have time as i had to leave soon (at least 15 mins left!)

Some info on the woman, from the 40 mins of shit she talked.....
She is going to be in cheltenham til april
She's learnt her trade in poland then norway now UK..... and the polish shows!
She is racist, and i expect if your ethnic she will give worse service!

Conclusion
She is a polish pro, has a nice enough attitude on the surface but is just after your hard earned and uses her good looks (stunning if you like generic blondes with fake tits and puffy lips), but throughout your appointment she is just elsewhere thinking what she can do to waste time and doesnt like her job just likes the money! Save your money go to bristol and see one of the amazing blondes down there for less time and your still get more service!  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

Ah well, another one bites the dust.
Thanks for review tig75, it's probably saved a lot of guys on here some money.

Offline Aramis

Thanks tig
Just cancelled my booking. I guess shell twig soon enough and maybe up her game.
Appreciate the review.

Offline tig75

My pleasure gentlemen, it needs to be said to save others!

Oh and i forgot the best bit, and a new sign that the lady you are meeting is intending on a one pop meeting....

She keeps her condoms in the kitchen, and only brings one into the room!

I suspect if anyone asked for round 2 she would make an excuse about been out of condoms!

:manhater:

Offline subzero

Wow, thanks for that - I sent a booking request today !
Will cancel .

Offline Jonathan Crane

Good to see between Tig75 and me we've saved a few of you from wasting your cash.

mancneil

What made you think she is racist??
 I was seriously considering blowing my monthly punting budget for a minute there..

Offline tig75

Comments she made about different ethic people, suggests she would give an even worse service if that is possible!

Melfort212

Despite the negative and neutral reviews here, she is still getting some very good feedback with field reports on AW.

I am still tempted myself just by the look of her tits as I find little looks of an appeal to me on AW in the local area. Does she let you loose on them? I know some prossies don't like a lot of sucking etc.

And where is she located, Cheltenham centre?

Offline tig75

Hey it's your money but dont expect anything but a woman who clearly is only interested in wasting your time and gives the same service you give something unpleasant you pick up on your shoe! She wont anything let loose!

And yes she is close enough to town!

theGOAT

Despite the negative and neutral reviews here, she is still getting some very good feedback with field reports on AW.

I am still tempted myself just by the look of her tits as I find little looks of an appeal to me on AW in the local area. Does she let you loose on them? I know some prossies don't like a lot of sucking etc.

And where is she located, Cheltenham centre?
Hi Chaps,

I notice her profile is down - does anyone know what happened to her?
I notice she only got 2 reviews on here which is strange as she got loads of AW feedback - more than 30 per month.

I saw her twice earlier this year in Cheltenham.  First was neutral but second was strong positive.  She doesn't like RO and it threw me the first time - I assumed she wouldn't therefore do anything on her likes list.  But on second visit she was awesome - including anal and facial.  She also sang "I'm a Barbie Girl" when I brushed her long blond hair  :lol: 

She is so sexy and has amazing tits.  I'd like to see her again so any news would be welcome.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Mike-mike17

I saw her twice too in Cheltenham and didn't get anal or facial  :diablo: she is very sexy and both times were memorable though.

She's changed profiles but not seen one active for a while.

I had a field report on her but not sure these can be viewed from deleted profiles.