Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss_leroux - Currently Aberdeen but tours Glasgow and various other places  (Read 1354 times)

Offline JJM

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone have some upto date or older feedback on her.

Seems to be a difference in the photos with regards to body shape in not a lot of months apart, sounds a right goer though

Offline tazman1002001

I really wanted to see her but TJ put me off by saying she isn't the nicest looking of girls.

Her pics do look great for her body and she looks like she has cute feet as well..... I mite take the plunge next time after reading your review JJM .....go on take one for the team...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Drillakilla

She's on my hotlist, I don't see the difference in body shapes you are. I'll be interested to see the first review of her, as she's in my top 10.

TheHaverer

Her pics do look great for her body and she looks like she has cute feet as well.

I saw her a couple of years ago, she had a good body and really cute feet. Maybe not the bonniest though, unless you like freckles...

Drillakilla

I saw her a couple of years ago, she had a good body and really cute feet. Maybe not the bonniest though, unless you like freckles...

Cheers for that, I'm more about the body so as long as she isn't ugly as hell then she is defo in my list.

Offline JJM

I really wanted to see her but TJ put me off by saying she isn't the nicest looking of girls.

Her pics do look great for her body and she looks like she has cute feet as well..... I mite take the plunge next time after reading your review JJM .....go on take one for the team...

Not sure can take one just yet what with Oliwiah still in town ha ha...she leaves tomorrow though I think, damn!

Offline JJM

I don't see the difference in body shapes you are.

I thought July 2014 in White, looked a bit thinner and toned than in September 2014 in Black, namely the pins.

Do they not say Black is meant to make you look slimmer.

White ski pants come with a warning, caution your arse may look bigger in these ;)

Offline Name Not Found

I saw her a few weeks ago when she was on tour. Must admit I was a bit taken aback when she opened the door as she obviously has some skin problems  :vomit: facially, she's not actually unattractive, but she does have some off-putting plooks! 

Still, not to be deterred, I carried on. She is quite chatty and interesting, if a bit forward and lacking in sensitivity. The same kind of applies ot the sex as it was a little bit mechanical, however her oral was excellent,and she jumped around the bed getting into different position quite enthusiastically. She does like to watch herself in the mirror though and I did feel, at times, that the event was being run more for her pleasure than mine.

Its a shame about her skin problems as the rest of her body is, what I would call, the ultimate MILF. Nice firm tits; grabbable ass; no excess flabby bits, neat pussy; couldn't fault it really.

Wouldn't return, but it was an OK experience at the time (once I had closed my eyes and/or decide to pummel her doggy style  :D )

Offline JJM

This is the kind of punt before the days of the net and advertising, I'd probably be all over for a look.

However time and money are not so readily available and with feedback sites I think would probably body swerve, depends what else was on offer at the time too