Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Sexy Katie Edinburgh  (Read 7572 times)

24 review(s) for Y_S_K (22 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pilgrim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had been on my hotlist for a while and eventually got round to seeing her.  It was hard work as she had opened a few emails but didnt reply.  Also requests for location details and transport links were just met with the address.  Once I had established contact I didnt bother with clothing requests or confirming services as most of her emails were short sharp replies.

Katie is located close to the pubic triangle, where most of the strip bars are.  It is about halfway between the two main line train stations if walking and parking is available close by.  Her flat was discreet, quiet area. Buzzer entry.  Good facilities and a no rush service.

She is definitely a size 10 and getting bigger. Seems really tall with her desire for huge heels which she kept on throughout.  Natural tits and long bushy hair. 

My only negatives are she pulled away after the first spurt of CIM, maybe she got a fright as there was a good load.  I dont think I was the first of the day as she was not that fresh and her arsehole looked as if it could do with a scrub.  I didnt go for anal so I wasnt in that area for long.

Offline Your_Sexy_Katie

• Service Provider
Ohh Hello... after a few emails to my AW from my good "friends"  about last post about me I had to jump in here... really not looking to bother anyone...but still...
About You Mister, to be clear, the Cim you have tried to do, wasn't expected at all, as by me doing owo and you lying still and just coming in my mouth without any noise or even saying I'm coming Katie, of course it's a bit of strange, well for me at least. As well as Cim is only under my discretion and you just been cheeky! I don't charge it extra, I never guarantee it for the people I never seen before...and I always say that in emails when asked for it! I NEVER REGRET it when it done in a right way... I'm not here to teach You...

About my size 10, I never lied and that's what I always been, don't really understand by your "getting bigger" even when you saw me first time ever...maybe you expected something else... I apologise, as I don't like situations like this to be honest, I like being liked and doing pretty much for it!

Pussy, ass wise... You are the first ever  man in my life complaining about it, as I'm always care about this things and having regular friends who will not visit me again if they will think the same... I'm disease free, any bacterial or anything...I check myself regular bases and always fresh for my meet. 

Happy shagging and only the best!

Your Sexy Katie

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:17:37 pm by Your_Sexy_Katie »

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had been on my hotlist for a while and eventually got round to seeing her.  It was hard work as she had opened a few emails but didnt reply.  Also requests for location details and transport links were just met with the address.  Once I had established contact I didnt bother with clothing requests or confirming services as most of her emails were short sharp replies.

Katie is located close to the pubic triangle, where most of the strip bars are.  It is about halfway between the two main line train stations if walking and parking is available close by.  Her flat was discreet, quiet area. Buzzer entry.  Good facilities and a no rush service.

She is definitely a size 10 and getting bigger. Seems really tall with her desire for huge heels which she kept on throughout.  Natural tits and long bushy hair. 

My only negatives are she pulled away after the first spurt of CIM, maybe she got a fright as there was a good load.  I dont think I was the first of the day as she was not that fresh and her arsehole looked as if it could do with a scrub.  I didnt go for anal so I wasnt in that area for long.

Is that maybe more of a neutral than a positive...... She wasn't fresh, had a dirty asshole and didn't let you CIM?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Your_Sexy_Katie

• Service Provider
Yeah pretty much said before , I let Cim if it made in right way, not silly quiet trying to cum in my mouth while owo, never expected to very honest ...no need to say rude words after all... I could say loads about the guy. You people think!
Just as ...

BootyAddict

Offline Your_Sexy_Katie

• Service Provider
To being booty addict I can predict!

Offline Marmalade

bit of a silly cow really... she was getting away with ok reviews then comes on here shouting her mouth off, not that bright. Charging 100 for half an hour, profile full of 'time and companionship' shite. And EE I suppose? Some of them don't know how to quit when they're winning . . .

Offline CooperD

I seen Katie once, probably a couple of years ago after being recommended on another site, probably by her "friends". I wasn't impressed tbh. I didn't find her attractive, bad skin and from memory found her to be larger than expected, thick built rather than fat, and found the service very average compared to others available at the time. Looks wise 5/10 and service probably the same. She has her fans but I wouldn't go back.

Didn't read this review as a positive, more a negative I'd have thought..

Offline Your_Sexy_Katie

• Service Provider
Ha! I'm only saying that there is a silly people, now like yourself, who even can't talk properly!
Happy punting!

Offline Your_Sexy_Katie

• Service Provider
Lool! Couple of years ago! ???
What a complaint!
Fuck sake! But thanks for the comment!  :wacko:
Lol 757 fans I suppose!  :music:
Btw I don't offer companionship!

Offline Matrix

This site has definitely seen better days.

Perhaps we need another section.

Tjkooker

Well I'm surprised at the comments. I've seen katie 4 or 5 times in the last 4 years. Always fresh as a daisy once she even joined me in a post punt shower.  Her weight has fluctuated as does mine, winter insulation?  Service wise she was ALWAYS amazing. I tell her what I want and she delivers.
Not doing yourself any favours "defending" yourself here Katie. Whoever advised you to should know better. This is the only forum where guys can be honest with their opinions rightly or wrongly. Other forums tend to cater for "fan boys", no doubt it's people that post on those forums that directed you here.

Offline tazman1002001

I'm surprised she had a go considering the fact that this was a positive review to start with ?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

I have been neglecting doing reviews lately so that’s why I took some time till I actually posted this, it was her recent review that prompted me.  Tazz has previously mentioned that he doesn’t review all punts, well I try to review all, eventually.  I put it as a positive as that’s how I felt it was.  Others can take what information they need from it and make their decisions.  She seemed to have a lot of positive feedback (750+ on AW) and I put it down to a wee blip on an unblotted career.

I notice that there is no response from her so called “Friends” who messaged her on AW about my review.  They are not exactly tripping overthemselves to defend her with their fluffy comments.

As for not informing her that I was about to CIM, well Im the strong silent type and I am not in the habit of announcing that I am about to CIM.  I didn’t clarify svs in emails beforehand or at the start of the punt.  When a punt does go tits up, I remind myself to clarify things next time with a new prossie.  But if things go well at the start with full on kissing and not demanding money straight away then I feel there is no need to dot every i and cross every T.

As for the size comments, I think she may have to edit the size 10.  As Cooper D says “thick built, rather than fat”  and as TJ says it could be “winter insulation”  Its there and that’s a fact.

As for not smelling fresh.  I have come to the conclusion that sometimes being first in the door does not always guarantee freshness.  We all know how long a lass takes to get ready for a night out.  Prossie gets up and has a shower/shaves her bits.  Then its an hour or so doing hair and makeup, having a brew, possibly drive to work location.  All this time sitting about, driving, having a brew, sitting there with the hair dryer leads to her needing a piss and a sweaty jack and danny.  Whereas if you are the second or third it’s a quick wash and brush of the hair and top up of the make up inbetween punters.

Offline Marmalade

Pilgrim's comments read as very well balanced to me. I do take TJs on board (and ignore Taz of course) but if a lassie advertised CIM I wouldn't expect to have to tap her on the shoulder and say "by the way my dear I think I'm about to shoot my load in your gob if you don't mind and and that's ok with you?" And if I were paying a frankly ridiculous 100 squid for a mere half hour I would expect perfect satisfaction minimum.

The biggest blot is her coming on UKP and shouting her mouth off like a silly wee tart. Without that, the realtively mild criticisms would have probably been forgotten.

Offline tazman1002001

Marm always the voice of reason  :dash:(ie go where the crowd is going so you look like your right every time) ......
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

Taz don't dig mate. You're a fluffy accept it. One day you may change -- look at Anth. No harm and no animosity. I just state it like it is.

Offline tazman1002001

Once again the voice of the people........  :angelgirl:
Banned by:

Offline pay as u hoe

About You Mister, to be clear, the Cim you have tried to do, wasn't expected at all, as by me doing owo and you lying still and just coming in my mouth without any noise or even saying I'm coming Katie,

Well done  :hi: that is an essential skill every punter should perfect.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I've visited Katie twice and been more than happy both times.

I  personally think she is stunning but.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say.

£100 is out of my reach but if the price was right I'd be back in a flash!

Offline pilgrim

I  personally think she is stunning but.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say.

Are you getting mixed up with Katie 22 ?? A stunning young blonde who has now removed her profile?  You have reviewed her twice but no reviews for "Your_Sexy_Katie"  who is a few bigger sizes and EE rather than Scottish.

Are you getting mixed up with Katie 22 ?? A stunning young blonde who has now removed her profile?  You have reviewed her twice but no reviews for "Your_Sexy_Katie"  who is a few bigger sizes and EE rather than Scottish.

Nope! I've seen Katie22 quite a few times too but I am definitely referring to 'Your Sexy Katie'. Russian I think?

Offline pilgrim

So you have seen her twice and think she is stunning yet you have never done a review of her!!   She only gets a mention from you when there is some negativity posted about her.  Your words  in another post "The secrecy kind of defeats the point of the forum!"

So you have seen her twice and think she is stunning yet you have never done a review of her!!   She only gets a mention from you when there is some negativity posted about her.  Your words  in another post "The secrecy kind of defeats the point of the forum!"

It was probably around 2008 when I first saw her. I only joined this forum a few months back.

I kinda thought that to review her based on a meeting that took part so long ago would be irrelevant. What says you, oh masterful one?

Offline pilgrim

So you saw her 6+ years ago and decide to come along and say she is stunning.  Have you any idea as to what she looks like 6 years down the line?  You could of at least mentioned that in your original post.  Most of these EEs are stunning when they come to the UK, they soon pile on the pounds with the good money and UK fast food.

Im not a masterful one.  Every punt I seem to learn something new.  Your posts stink of hypocrisy when lecturing someone about sharing info yet you crawl out of the woodwork to defend a prossies you saw 6+ years ago but neglect to mention it initially.

I think its "irrelevant" to describe her as stunning from a visit 6+years ago.  What says you?

So you saw her 6+ years ago and decide to come along and say she is stunning.  Have you any idea as to what she looks like 6 years down the line?  You could of at least mentioned that in your original post.  Most of these EEs are stunning when they come to the UK, they soon pile on the pounds with the good money and UK fast food.

Im not a masterful one.  Every punt I seem to learn something new.  Your posts stink of hypocrisy when lecturing someone about sharing info yet you crawl out of the woodwork to defend a prossies you saw 6+ years ago but neglect to mention it initially.

I think its "irrelevant" to describe her as stunning from a visit 6+years ago.  What says you?

The fact is, I still keep an eye on her profile which she updates regularly so I would still say she is stunning. I also saw her recently on cam. But as I said, eye of the beholder etc.

I'm not saying you have to go see her so if you don't like what I say, move on! People always seem to want to pick argument on this forum. It's getting a little tiring!

On the back of this review I contacted her today and have provisionally set up a meeting for Wednesday. If that takes place I will review, just for you.

Offline valdishere

I have never known a prossie to accept a "provisional" meeting for a future period in time! unless maybe its a regular you see.
You typically make contact and agree a time & date otherwise there is no meet scheduled.
Provisional may be considered just a standard nuisance time waster caller enquiry in their eyes? Prossies don't provisional.

E.g. 
Punter caller "Are you available next Wed" (4 days in advance)
Prossie "Yes, but call back on the day you wish to see me"

If that's an example of provision booking - It's NOT!

I have never known a prossie to accept a "provisional" meeting for a future period in time! unless maybe its a regular you see.
You typically make contact and agree a time & date otherwise there is no meet scheduled.
Provisional may be considered just a standard nuisance time waster caller enquiry in their eyes? Prossies don't provisional.

E.g. 
Punter caller "Are you available next Wed" (4 days in advance)
Prossie "Yes, but call back on the day you wish to see me"

If that's an example of provision booking - It's NOT!

Some people just know everything!

Offline valdishere

Nope, just an acute sense of smell…..shite stinks!

I see you are a prolific poster valdishere with only 1 review, which was almost a year ago. You don't seem to contribute much other than trying to discredit other people.

There is NO reason why I, or anyone else, should listen to you. The shite you smell is coming from the hole in the front of your face.

Now, if you have nothing CONSTRUCTIVE! to say, best you say nothing.

If it's a battle of wits you are trying to engage in, you are only half prepared!

Offline Marmalade

It is quite funny though  :lol: I thoroughly recognise whatvaldish is saying. The cracker is when they offer a "discount" on a future meeting. If you ever want to see the whore who promised you a special discount it's a good idea to forget such conversations or you might unfortunately find she is "fully booked".

Some people believe any old shit, but lads, remember this is funtime ffs. You're not buying a fitted kitchen

Offline valdishere

I see you are a prolific poster valdishere with only 1 review, which was almost a year ago. You don't seem to contribute much other than trying to discredit other people.

There is NO reason why I, or anyone else, should listen to you. The shite you smell is coming from the hole in the front of your face.

Now, if you have nothing CONSTRUCTIVE! to say, best you say nothing.

If it's a battle of wits you are trying to engage in, you are only half prepared!

Peter, Thank you for your kindly comments and I fully appreciate and respect your ability to respond to any posting on here just as I similarly choose to do same.

For the avoidance of any doubt I DO NOT wish to enter into a battle of wits with you or indeed anyone else nor however am I only half-prepared either should that situation ever arise, I do hope NOT.

As to being a prolific poster!! I’m not sure I’d make that category as I barely manage an average of 1 per day just like my daily apple that keeps me going.

Only 1 review YES how true but I also note a great many other real prolific posters across the entire board who average less than 1 review per 1000 posts with indeed many others also having NIL reviews, so I’m hardly a unique punter either.

Any genuine punter who has suffered reading my posts over the year since I joined will hopefully acknowledge and accept I have made many genuine comments on prossies being reviewed or discussed - many whom I have also seen. I do believe you can’t fool or cheat other UKP members for too long if you do not have any real punting knowledge or experience.

My best punting days are now well behind me despite still having a keen willing mind sadly my body is not so able any more for such regular action.
Again as I explained when joining here I have never been one to do reviews be it on here or AW site and after the initial joining UKP I chose to do one review to break the duck with no intention to serial review.
I guess it also mirrors throughout my life where I was never one to talk or brag about shagging with mates either I was just content to do the business when it was available to me but don’t mind listening to those that do wish to tell all.

Yes I do agree with your comment (but only from time to time) I may discredit  / deride other posters being mostly suspected newbie type trolls, pimps and dubious ones but I’m not alone in that surely.

So peterkin if you wish to offer less than qualitative recounts on punting experiences or make statements about making a ‘provisional booking’ with a prossie etc I may indeed just choose to be prepared………………dib dib dib dob dob dob …….ging gang goolie goolie watcha ging gang YOU!

Did you really expect me to read all that? Life's too short.

I submit!

Offline S.X. MacHine

My first review, but I expect no mercy!
Curious at the diverse views expressed relating to Your Sexy Katie, I booked her today for an hour.  Ok, so this is going to sound 'fluffy', but I couldn't really fault the girl. She has a pretty face and looks years younger than her stated age. Personally, I really liked her figure, not too fat and not too skinny. Just right, like Goldilocks' porridge...
Good makeup and expensively done hair compliment her smooth, lightly tanned skin. Not the slightest hint of bad hygiene. She was all clean. Everywhere.
Now the sex; I thought you might want to know about this. Enthusiastic and dirty, like someone really enjoying it. OWO, DFK and A Levels (small extra charge), more PSE than GFE, perhaps. I know she's been around for a while, but she didn't seem jaded to me.
These, at any rate, are my genuine impressions. I fully intend to return.

Wow!

I don't think the mafia were expecting that!

Offline CooperD

My first review, but I expect no mercy!
Curious at the diverse views expressed relating to Your Sexy Katie, I booked her today for an hour.  Ok, so this is going to sound 'fluffy', but I couldn't really fault the girl. She has a pretty face and looks years younger than her stated age. Personally, I really liked her figure, not too fat and not too skinny. Just right, like Goldilocks' porridge...
Good makeup and expensively done hair compliment her smooth, lightly tanned skin. Not the slightest hint of bad hygiene. She was all clean. Everywhere.
Now the sex; I thought you might want to know about this. Enthusiastic and dirty, like someone really enjoying it. OWO, DFK and A Levels (small extra charge), more PSE than GFE, perhaps. I know she's been around for a while, but she didn't seem jaded to me.
These, at any rate, are my genuine impressions. I fully intend to return.

Seems legit  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

Since when the fuck has there been two of you Taz me old fruitpot??
Maybe he thinks he carries twice the clout as anyone else?

Fluffiness has got to count somewhere.

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe he thinks he carries twice the clout as anyone else?

Fluffiness has got to count somewhere.

I don't "think" I KNOW I do ....  :hi:
Banned by:

Finally! Someone has a sense of humor  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Fixed.

He's on cloud nine. Some fluffies never realise, they stay in a self-contained world amusing themselves and other fluffies, but some do grow a pair.

I'm being positive, not having a go at Taz - he's a lovable wee fluffball in his way - but looking at it from the other side too.

Anth is not on this thread but his punting history is one of the most remarkable transitions. Those of you who know him probably know his astute and even handed comments as well as knowledgeable technical advice. But when he joined he was the world's biggest fluffie. Then he got burned badly by a prossie and realised it. To his credit, he got over it. But he discarded the silly rose-coloured goggles and became very objective. (And also a highly valued contributor.)

I wouldn't wish bad luck on any fluffie. But it is worth anyone's while to study the horrific encounters seriously before their wallet or their pride or worse suffers serious damage. At least that way the nightmares others have been through don't have to be relived. It is the negatives that warn us, keep us safe, help us to achieve higher standards by a process of discrimination.

Any fool can walk into a shop. You don't need a forum to say "Hey I went to all the shops on Argyle Street / Princes Street and guess what? Man they were amazing!"

But of course, it's nice to know that tourists (and casual shoppers with money to dispose of) are happy. (Lol.)

Offline Marmalade

I'm happy to own up to my own experience in case it helps. Apart from unreported early punts (when good was warm fanny at little cash), my "reviewing" began mostly on foreign trips on an international board. At first I mostly confirmed what others wrote, adding what I hoped were one or two "finds" and useful info like getting from a to b.

As I began enjoying the forum 'camaradie' I started adding colourful reports, packed with details, 'wit' and fuck knows what else, admiring my own handiwork. (I was a bit shocked to find not everyone loved them).

I studied the reports of people I most admired. One guy I remember tabulated a large number of prossie venues with the concise dispassionate eye of an accountant. He had three categories: above average, average, below average, which he applied to looks, venue, attitude. His reports were like gold dust. A second guy with much experoence compiled a fuller account,  a sort of 'bible' for the area (a bit like Adam is doing on the UKP wiki). It naturally included more 'opinion' but had more detail to help beginners.

(I'm happy to mention the two guys' screennames but it's not relevant for a UK forum - you'll find them if you need them).

Those formed a gold standard for me. I don't imitate them, but I think I still bear them in mind. Simply as two examples of people you could never thank enough for the help they've given punters.

carlisle78

This girl has been on my HL for a couple of years (since all that off putting bronze silver gold crap).

I'd sort of worked myself up to see her this week - but all this debate on this thread makes me wonder what the real deal is.

Every review on the Scottish threads these days seems to descend into a Taz verses Marmalade debate about erotic hyperbole versus almost obsessive objectivity to the extent that we lose the whole point of the forum and that's a fair review of the girl in question.

This doesn't seem to happen on the other regional forums.

I want a balanced view.

I haven't posted a review for ages because one word in the wrong direction of the undefined guidelines and you are either a fluffy bunny wunny wrapped in cotton wool sheets or a mysogynyst cunt who hates all escorts.

I've also had a lot to drink tonight so I apologise for my rant.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:17:27 pm by carlisle78 »

Offline Marmalade

Don't worry about it mate. Embrace difference. To skip to reviews just click on the link at the top of the thread.  :cool: :hi:

ps the Scots are known for arguing among themselves. It is actually fairly good-natured though. Not like the wanker of the week thread vitriol enjoyed by our southern cousins.
 :drinks: ;)

Offline Your_Sexy_Katie

• Service Provider
Marmalade - GURU & SENSEI of the forum!
Taz - his little fluffy pup!
You sound lonely to me but nice to meet!
Pilgrim - learn how to behave yourself with the girls and stop lying! As it was you who told me about this forum & about guys in here, shouted every single nickname, then  how silly this forum is, then run home, wait for a week, change nickname and start abusing me! I'm not stupid!!!
About myself! My pictures are recent and decent, some professional, some from my phone, lots of me in my private gallery! I'm also on cam when I have time! Don't like don't come! My Cim service is with discretion, which also says on my profile.
I have another job and my career is sorted, thank you, no need for lies again pilgrim, I told you that aswell when you asked! But why this should bother you!
For most curious, I will be on cam tonight as I see this forum is quit busy!
Now I'm off to do my things and you can carry on!!!
Your_Sexy_Silly_Cow Woow! :)))

I haven't posted a review for ages because one word in the wrong direction of the undefined guidelines and you are either a fluffy bunny wunny wrapped in cotton wool sheets or a mysogynyst cunt who hates all escorts.

Or the Prossie herself!
Or her pimp!

RandyF

I want a balanced view.

Sounds like deep down you don't like this punter biased site or the majority of it's members Carlisle78.

Prossienet, if it still exits may be more your cup of tea  :music: