Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite location for a punt  (Read 1583 times)

Diehard

do you prefer Incalls to a hookers house, going to a parlour, Incalls in a hotel or outcalls to you?

Nowadays I almost exclusively look for Incalls at a hotel the girl is staying in. Find it far easier to walk if she not what claimed and also feel a lot safer.

Offline Jeremy

Incalls, because its the only way I'll ever see some of those swanky inner city hotel rooms

Offline Brumish

Definitely prefer hotels to apartments. There seems to be a lack of these hotel staying prossies though. Next best ryland area, Granville, Edward st areas etc.
Never a house in the outskirts. All control goes to the SP which I don't like.

Offline smiths

do you prefer Incalls to a hookers house, going to a parlour, Incalls in a hotel or outcalls to you?

Nowadays I almost exclusively look for Incalls at a hotel the girl is staying in. Find it far easier to walk if she not what claimed and also feel a lot safer.

I only do Incalls, i dont mind the WGs premises, hotels or parlours/brothels. For ME it gives me the control to walk which an Outcall doesnt offer obviously.

In over 30 years punting i have never done an Outcall to my home and never would, that breaks my basic security.

Offline denneboom

I only do Incalls, i dont mind the WGs premises, hotels or parlours/brothels. For ME it gives me the control to walk which an Outcall doesnt offer obviously.

In over 30 years punting i have never done an Outcall to my home and never would, that breaks my basic security.

I too think outcalls are insanity. No way. One regular tried to get me to do a car meet once but I'll never do that either.

I like to do it on a bed so a parlour or a hotel for me, but must have a bed and not one of those silly massage tables.

Offline cueball

I've done a couple of car meets in the early days but for the last 15 years it's always been incalls at prossies home or flat etc, I've never done an hotel meet (not saying I never would though).
Have never had an outcall to my home and never will.

Offline Corus Boy

Offline anyfucker

+1

Offline threechilliman

Incalls only. I like her venue to be decent and not a shit-hole. Easy parking is something I enquire about.

tcm

Offline Stiltskin

I'm quite fussy about location, the more discrete the better.

If it's in a city I want it to be in an apartment with a lift that takes you to the door. I once saw a girl that had the penthouse on the top floor of a 7 storey block. Her's was the only apartment on that floor, so nobody could see where you were going. Perfect.

The other location I like is a secluded house out in the sticks and I've only had this once. It was a bungalow on the outskirts of a village. There were big french windows in the room and the girl didn't even bother putting curtains up. I'd have loved to have been there in the summer, fucking her in the garden.

Locations I hate are hotels, shared houses, bedsits and cul-de-sacs. I saw one lady that lived and worked in a cul-de-sac. She told me all her neighbours knew what was going on and it didn't bother her. So I wasn't being paranoid, they were all staring at me!

Offline nigel4498

Out call at my place.
I know the bed linen is clean.
I know the towels are clean.
I have control of the situation.
And I can fuck then in any room of the house.

Offline Trevor12

Incalls for me.

Wouldn't do an outcall to mine for privacy reasons. Booking a hotel for an outcall for me would just be extra expence and faff.

Never been to a palour.

Genuine Indie apartments would by my favourite, followed by shared apartments (technically brothels). Not really a fan of visiting WG in houses.

Toshiba

I'm quite fussy about location, the more discrete the better.

If it's in a city I want it to be in an apartment with a lift that takes you to the door. I once saw a girl that had the penthouse on the top floor of a 7 storey block. Her's was the only apartment on that floor, so nobody could see where you were going. Perfect.

The other location I like is a secluded house out in the sticks and I've only had this once. It was a bungalow on the outskirts of a village. There were big french windows in the room and the girl didn't even bother putting curtains up. I'd have loved to have been there in the summer, fucking her in the garden.

Locations I hate are hotels, shared houses, bedsits and cul-de-sacs. I saw one lady that lived and worked in a cul-de-sac. She told me all her neighbours knew what was going on and it didn't bother her. So I wasn't being paranoid, they were all staring at me!

This, word for word for me

Never ever will i do an outcall too dangerous

Offline flybynightpm

Would never think of an incall, too risky from a security/OH point of view.

Have only ever visited parlours, flats or residential houses. Strangely no hotels as I virtually live in them.. No preferences as long as I can be anonymous, not meet the neighbours and I have a safe vibe from the WG/feedback etc.. 

Not too keen on all these door entries systems that all seem to have a different call function.. so I definitely look like a strange visitor punching random buttons..

doc14

Incalls to WG address or hotel, never outcall to mine, ever!
with incalls at least you can check location, view property from google earth streetview. Plus you can always walk away and be anonymous, more difficult if they turn up to your door and you "don't like the look" might be a bit awkward arguing on your own property

Offline flybynightpm

Would never think of an outcall I meant !!

Offline MeesterNeek

Out call at my place.
I know the bed linen is clean.
I know the towels are clean.
I have control of the situation.
And I can fuck then in any room of the house.

+ 1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wherever possible an outcall to my place, the only downside is that if a pig with lipstick turns up it is not possible to "walk".

I prefer that the girl drives herself or I pick her up from the station because I don't want a "driver" waiting outside my house.  :hi:

willbred

Girls place, or hotel for incall. Hotel (mine) for outcall. Never at my house, married and my missus would pick up the DNA within seconds

Offline HappyandLucky

I have done both but prefer incalls by far. Mostly mine are at hotels with a plan B usually at the same location. Provides the opportunity for some good food and drink post punt if the hotel is not of the budget variety.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Girls place, or hotel for incall. Hotel (mine) for outcall. Never at my house, married and my missus would pick up the DNA within seconds

I am free and single, it's great not to always be looking over your shoulder.     :drinks: :drinks: