Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teen jade  (Read 2847 times)

8 review(s) for Teen_Jade (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 so my second attempt at a review 
I contacted TJ via adultwork requesting a date & a time,i received an email back the next day agreeing to my request
a booking request was sent via adultwork within minutes i then received the instructions for the meeting place, what to do when i arrived & a contact number
On the day i arrived 10 minutes early sat in the car then rang the number 5 minutes before the scheduled time
A young excitable voice replied straight away i was given the door number & proceeded, the door opened straight away ( no nervous waiting around) as soon as i was inside  the first thing i noticed was a lovely looking girl with a fantastic big sexy smile on her face
TJ is around 5 foot 6 i would say with a very slim toned tanned sexy body with a fantastic smile great hair & a fantastic bum , immediately i was feeling very excited to see this lovely young lady
So we get the small talk out of the way i was offered a drink which i accepted & was shown into the bedroom where we get on with the business of the day,
I could tell TJ was a little nervous but that was gone within minutes so we got on with undressing of each other
now the rest is stored in my memory  i will only say i had a great time with a lovely girl
After we had finished & i was left with legs that felt like jelly we lay cuddled kissed & talked for what seemed like ages about a few common interests we share.
At no point did i feel like i had out-stayed my welcome or she was just talking to offer polite conversation definitely no clock watching
eventually i forced my self to get ready & leave
with a final kiss & a cuddle off i went
all in all i would say that i have probably now visited another young sexy lady that i will be revisiting again in the future   

Toshiba

it's a never from  me, long memory

Looking4fun

You don't know what your missing mate i've read the negative reviews but ultimately we have our own choices to make

Toshiba

You don't know what your missing mate i've read the negative reviews but ultimately we have our own choices to make

Maybe yes she is good but the girl obviously does this to suit her timetable and not ours, she is an utter fuckwit that messes people around and i for one treat her like shite on my shoe, always will.

hornygeordieguy

Maybe yes she is good but the girl obviously does this to suit her timetable and not ours, she is an utter fuckwit that messes people around and i for one treat her like shite on my shoe, always will.
I have seen Jade several times and never had a problem at all. Lovely girl with a fab body. There are two sides to a story.

Offline dino1990

saw Jade's face picture the other day and instantly wanted a booking with her. Tried for this morning but no replies to texts or aw messages even though she has read them

Offline Mansell

I have seen Jade several times and never had a problem at all. Lovely girl with a fab body. There are two sides to a story.

She may well be great, but I messaged her for a booking a long time ago on a Monday for a friday, before everything kicked off about her. She had on her profile she was working that day. She reads the message at about 10am and later in the evening I get a "sorry I'm not working till 5" message back, but only after I have sent her another couple of chasing messages.

Because of that experience and others that have posted, I am with HC and others, I would much rather see WG's that actually treats this a business and has good comms and wants to see you.

Offline AnthG

I have seen Jade several times and never had a problem at all.

Yeah, but its well documented she has done it to many other people. And those people she has done it to had done nothing to cause or deserve it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Looking4fun

Yeah I've seen all those posts also but I can only write about my experience which to be honest was
Good communication a great time with a lovely young girl
if I had a bad time I would have posted a negative review but I didnt & yes I will try & meet her again & if she decides she will see me then I'll make the most of it

Offline Mansell

We are not trying to get at you looking4fun, as you say you can only speak as you find and sounds like things have gone fine for you. So don;t take it the wrong way.

The rest of us just want to post these warnings on a positive review of her, for anybody else that reads it and thinks I'll book her. Hopefully they will have done a bit more homework and see the hassles that people have had including FB travelling 2hrs to see her and she vanishes, even though he had seen before. But the review is a great way of doing some research to see what the girl is like. I don;t know the exact number but it's certainly in double figures of the amount of people she has messed about, so anyone reading this review should just be aware that this may happen to them. On the other side those that have seen her, say they had a really good time with her.

Looking4fun

I'm going to try & book her again in the next few weeks so we will see what happens then
Hopefully I'll be posting another positive review

Looking4fun

Mansell I respect your opinion & thanks for keeping it to facts in your posts that's what reviews are for in my opinion not silly childish comments

Toshiba

Mansell I respect your opinion & thanks for keeping it to facts in your posts that's what reviews are for in my opinion not silly childish comments

If thats a dig at me like youve been told i have absolutley no beef with you and echo the fact if alls good for you then fine, crack on no probs.

But what i wont do is stop giving this trollop a hard time too, cos i can and she fucking deserves it.

You missed my point

Looking4fun

I'm not missing your point mate if you have had a bad experience with any girls then this is the place to air your opinion if you include facts about how she has done you wrong then it would be taken more seriously then calling her childish names.

Offline ManInBlack

It's a shame that it's just better organisation and communication that's holding her back.  I don't think anyone who's seen her has a bad word to say about her services. 

I've seen her as part of a duo with Honey and from what I saw she should be up there as one of the best in the area.  She also didnt seem the type to mess people around on purpose, that's just from a half hour meeting, other peoples experiences don't seem to back up that view though.

As we all know though, communication is one of the key things in this game, after all we've got to be able to get though the door with as little hassle as possible to sample the services.

Toshiba

:timeout:
I'm not missing your point mate if you have had a bad experience with any girls then this is the place to air your opinion if you include facts about how she has done you wrong then it would be taken more seriously then calling her childish names.

Its already been aired, im sure one of the archive crew will point you in the right direction of the thread, then im sure you will understand mine and others who have been fucked around by this mong.

You clearly arent reading other peoples posts whove already pointed this out to you in your own review.

Do a bit of research and you will get my drift.

Toshiba

It's a shame that it's just better organisation and communication that's holding her back.  I don't think anyone who's seen her has a bad word to say about her services. 

I've seen her as part of a duo with Honey and from what I saw she should be up there as one of the best in the area.  She also didnt seem the type to mess people around on purpose, that's just from a half hour meeting, other peoples experiences don't seem to back up that view though.

As we all know though, communication is one of the key things in this game, after all we've got to be able to get though the door with as little hassle as possible to sample the services.

+1 thats why i booked her in the first place

Barry Shipton

Its already been aired, im sure one of the archive crew will point you in the right direction of the thread, then im sure you will understand mine and others who have been fucked around by this mong.
I'll volunteer as one of the 'archive crew' before Anth does - as well as the last Negative by FB who was a regular who spoke very highly of her services but then got stood up with no reason, there was also Mike Hunt who got the same treatment here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42400.0

So HC just making the point I think - nothing personal about your review - that the consensus is great girl if you can get to see her but needs to sharpen up her organisational skills to not hack of potential new customers and lose regulars.

Barry Shipton

Looking4fun

Hc I read all the reviews & if she had let me down it would have been my own fault
My point is this is a forum we do reviews we read them but you cannot make people's minds up for them
 just write facts & let people do what they want to do, when you start making personal comments about girls it just makes you sound very bitter we all want to see the popular girls that's why we come on here but that doesn't mean that they want to see us
Sometimes a little respect goes a long way

Offline Mansell

when you start making personal comments about girls it just makes you sound very bitter

That's actually the problem, I was lucky and just wasted a few emails and was in plenty of time to get another punt organised when I have little opportunity to get out there.
I am not surprised at the bitterness that is being voiced, good job FB isn't on at the moment, can;t imagine how he feels after driving 2 hrs, hanging around for 1 hr and then having to drive 2 hrs back, I don't think pissed off quite covers it. So yes there a lot of guys that have been treated badly who do feel very bitter towards her. I can't say I blame them.

I know you want to defend her and we can all feel like that at times, but she is probably the worst offender of messing people about in the six months I've been lurking on here.

Looking4fun

Yes I agree she has had a bad rep on here & yes I am defending her as far as my review is concerned as I stick by everything I've Written
Yes I sympathise with others but if you've met her you might change your mind she's really a lovely girl

Online johnr1

Yes I agree she has had a bad rep on here & yes I am defending her as far as my review is concerned as I stick by everything I've Written
Yes I sympathise with others but if you've met her you might change your mind she's really a lovely girl
She is a lovely girl and you do right for speaking your mind I have seen her and communication and other things great but boy would I be pissed off if I had traveled as far as FB, I have been lucky most of the time and had a good run lets hope things dont change  :( I think we need to accept that in this game things do go tits up and not akways to plan but when they do it does piss you off :angry:

Offline AnthG

She is a lovely girl

My opinion is, if she has done what she has to a whole bunch of people then she is not a lovely girl. She is just a very good actress when you are actually around her.

This is probably going to be a controversial statement. But personally speaking I would rather punt with someone who is so desperate for bookings she fake self reviews herself on the forums. Than someone who is so 'couldn't give a shit' to just mess punters around willy nilly and then lies about it when she is confronted on why she did it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Looking4fun

That's the thing about discussions in an open forum we all have our opinions & until she does something to me personally mine won't change, I can & will only do reviews on my experiences & like I said earlier I read some of the other reviews before but decided still to book her as I thought the risk of potentially being let down was worth it
It turns out it was I had a cracking time

Toshiba

Hc I read all the reviews & if she had let me down it would have been my own fault
My point is this is a forum we do reviews we read them but you cannot make people's minds up for them
 just write facts & let people do what they want to do, when you start making personal comments about girls it just makes you sound very bitter we all want to see the popular girls that's why we come on here but that doesn't mean that they want to see us
Sometimes a little respect goes a long way

She gets the same respect she afforded me and others

Sorry for the hijack, thats me done.

Looking4fun

Your spot on I give her the same respect she gave me good coms,great time & a sexy lady that's why I wrote the review that was what I received I cannot comment on others experience!

Offline rthunderbird

Can I just ask how did someone see a face pic of her? If so I would like to see it.

Looking4fun

Not sure where he seen that I didn't think there was any mate

Offline dino1990

She gave me her number on aw. And has a picture on whatsapp, not sharing these details.

Looking4fun

She's a lovely looking girl mate

Offline dino1990

I think she looks like the model shanina shiek

Looking4fun

Your not wrong well spotted theirs a similarity although TJ's smile is awesome