Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young Polish immigrants were often engaging in riskier activities such as ...  (Read 4977 times)

london

External Link/Members Only

Polish women become more promiscuous and more likely to engage in sexually risky behaviour after settling in the UK, according to a new study.
The research suggests that young Polish women enjoyed four times as much sex after moving to the UK than they did in their strict Catholic homeland.
And not only were they having sex more often, young Polish immigrants were often engaging in riskier activities such as group sex and swinging - and were more likely to cheat on their partner.

gman88

Where were these girls when i was in school 8 years ago!

Andre 3000

Been seeing a very sexy, polish young lady for regular threesomes with me and the missus. So I can say this report is certainly true for me.  :cool:

london

Been seeing a very sexy, polish young lady for regular threesomes with me and the missus. So I can say this report is certainly true for me.  :cool:

to me too for a long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :hi:

Offline livlad

my old regular was polish sadly though she seems to have vanished. but some of the best punts I've have have been with polish girls

markw

Where were these girls when i was in school 8 years ago!

Poland.

Offline bbois77

Well, well?

'Also, Polish girls tend to be prettier than British girls and dress more elegantly and femininely, which attracts men, while British men tend to be more attractive in their looks and behaviour than the Polish men most girls meet back home.'

london

'Also, Polish girls tend to be prettier than British girls and dress more elegantly and femininely, which attracts men, while Brazilian men tend to be more attractive in their looks and behaviour than the Polish men most girls meet back home.'  :drinks: :lol: :hi:

LL

I love Polish girls.  I see so many hot ones everyday in central London.
This guy makes it look easy to pick them up (wish I had his confidence!)...

Offline Taggart

The Mail just turns our rubbish, and has taken over the Sun for tittilating stories.

As for Polish girls, I'd add Belgian, German and Dutch girls in for the simple reason they tend to dress well, smart casual, not chavvy like most UK girls, and I dont mean WGs.

UK women buy crap from Primark, New Look and others, mass produced sweatshop rubbish, that's poorly cut and cheaply made from low grad fabric. Then there's the kind that wear jogging bottoms...... :scare:

I'm meeting a Polish WG later this week, and dont expect to be disappointed.

Offline HappyandLucky

How about a review on it  :hi:

west8

Polish women become more promiscuous and more likely to engage in sexually risky behaviour...

In my experience that's simply not true.

Oh wait ...  ;)

Offline hockogrockle

Polish women become more promiscuous and more likely to engage in sexually risky behaviour after settling in the UK, according to a new study.
The research suggests that young Polish women enjoyed four times as much sex after moving to the UK than they did in their strict Catholic homeland.
And not only were they having sex more often, young Polish immigrants were often engaging in riskier activities such as group sex and swinging - and were more likely to cheat on their partner.
Where does the Daily Mail manage to find drivel like this?

Offline Zeusthedoc

my old regular was polish sadly though she seems to have vanished. but some of the best punts I've have have been with polish girls

Not Gen__ in Barnet by any chance?

Offline HawkG

UK women buy crap from Primark, New Look and others, mass produced sweatshop rubbish, that's poorly cut and cheaply made from low grad fabric. Then there's the kind that wear jogging bottoms.

Why judge women by what they wear? In this game, it's what they look like naked that I'm more interested in!

Offline CardiffCentral

As a brown man two of my ex gf's have been Polish, one a Russian and one Czech.  My ex fiance was from Krakow too but she was a mixture of decent catholic girl and naughty slut.  I also know of two other brown men who've actually gone the whole hog and married/settled down with Polish girls.  Oh and none of them were fans of the round faced skin headed Polish man look either.  My colour is relevant because I can pull a hot non-Brit any day of the week but British women don't seem to be interested. 

My next gf will probably be central or eastern European, not that I plan it like that - shit just happens.  They usually have a great work ethic, don't expect more than what they put into a relationship and aren't into bullshit.  They're realists, like me, and I have more in common with them.   I should say these are women who are NOT WG's so I don't know about that side of things.

I read a study a while back that suggested the types of natural bacteria found in the stomachs of central and eastern European/Russian women differed to that of British/American women, which suggested they were less likely to store fat and were naturally slimmer/less bloated.  They also traditionally had a different diet growing up and the whole thing was tired up to their hormones and other behavior.  With most British women, as I see it, the trend nowadays is to be quite laddish and not that feminine as that's seen as being subservient or weak.  Doesn't help that they're eating crap from Greggs and Iceland either. 

Actually I'm just hooked on women who aren't British.  I'm attracted to what's different.  There's another study or theory that focuses on that too; The impulse for some people to procreate with someone who is of a different race or appearance.  It's about keeping our species diverse and healthy. :thumbsup:  I really should get my brown butt to Reykjavik, the Icelandic chicks will love me!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:13:43 am by CardiffCentral »

LL

The impulse for some people to procreate with someone who is of a different race or appearance.  It's about keeping our species diverse and healthy. :thumbsup:  I really should get my brown butt to Reykjavik, the Icelandic chicks will love me!
So which race are you then? If you don't mind me asking of course. I've no idea what you mean when you say "brown man" and I've never heard that phrase before.

Offline JamesKW

I think UK girls are generally just as attractive, but is the reason that most men think that foreign girls are generally more attractive is that they are more pure breed whereas UK girls are more cross breed.

Offline flybynightpm

I've a slight preference for foreign girls because they are different...  both in civy street and WGs...

Never heard of breeds in relation to girls.....WTF is that... we are all a mix of something...just depends on how far u want to look back!

Offline JamesKW

This link says that Poland is the least multi cultural society less than 0.1% were born abroad.

Offline anyfucker

So which race are you then? If you don't mind me asking of course. I've no idea what you mean when you say "brown man" and I've never heard that phrase before.

maybe it's because cumberbunch got roasted for saying "coloured" instead of person of colour or black?

Offline anyfucker

I read a study a while back that suggested the types of natural bacteria found in the stomachs of central and eastern European/Russian women differed to that of British/American women, which suggested they were less likely to store fat and were naturally slimmer/less bloated.  They also traditionally had a different diet growing up and the whole thing was tired up to their hormones and other behavior.  With most British women, as I see it, the trend nowadays is to be quite laddish and not that feminine as that's seen as being subservient or weak.  Doesn't help that they're eating crap from Greggs and Iceland either. 
up to recently many EE countries had a diet that was rich in fermented food instead of processed food with sugar as in western europe & USA.
This would certainly impact their microbiome (the trillions of bacteria that live in everyone's gut) and this certainly affects many things.
You can see that often an EE young woman will come here and be slim and after a couple of years eating crap have put on quite a few inches.

vt

To be adventurous enough to seek a new life in a foreign country probably predisposes any Polish girls who come here to be more adventurous sexually compared to the shy, retiring, good Catholic girls who stay in Poland with their whole family/community watching what they get up to.

I love meeting these adventurous Polish girls who are experimenting with their sexuality over here!!  :thumbsup:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I love meeting these adventurous Polish girls who are experimenting with their sexuality over here!!  :thumbsup:

Same here, though my best ever Polish shag came to the UK aged 10. Had been here a good while but was still slim.

As regards diet and fermented foods, yes that's why the Polish shops sprang up, though you can now get kefir (fermented milk) in Tescos. I'm guessing families might stick to the diet they know, but independents may well end up eating rubbish.

fredpunter

To be adventurous enough to seek a new life in a foreign country probably predisposes any Polish girls who come here to be more adventurous sexually compared to the shy, retiring, good Catholic girls who stay in Poland with their whole family/community watching what they get up to.

I love meeting these adventurous Polish girls who are experimenting with their sexuality over here!! 

That makes good sense. And also applies to some czech and Hungarian girls I've had the pleasure to meet.

Offline Reiver

Had a single mother pole next door to the ex and she often asked to look after the boy he would come in and asked him if he wanted anything . He always asked for a sausage roll so went got him one and his ma was bringing in 2 Indian waiters . She used to come collect him after a shower with no bra and nipps sticking to t shirt the tits were the size of a human head . Another time the ex was waiting on a letter from hospital and they shared a post box so she went down and assent a letter from the hospital so she opened it and said she had about 4 types of std she went nuts at me then I looked at letter and it was for her next door . See her about town with different guys and think to my self hope your covered up for her .

LL

Had a single mother pole next door to the ex and she often asked to look after the boy he would come in and asked him if he wanted anything . He always asked for a sausage roll so went got him one and his ma was bringing in 2 Indian waiters . She used to come collect him after a shower with no bra and nipps sticking to t shirt the tits were the size of a human head . Another time the ex was waiting on a letter from hospital and they shared a post box so she went down and assent a letter from the hospital so she opened it and said she had about 4 types of std she went nuts at me then I looked at letter and it was for her next door . See her about town with different guys and think to my self hope your covered up for her .
As if a GUM clinic would inform somebody in writing that they have 4 types of STI! Surely they would call the patient and then if they couldn't be reached by phone they would send a letter instructing the person to make an appointment at the clinic at their earliest convenience (leaving out the specific reasons why as these would be better explained in person).  This sounds like bullshit to me.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:30:45 pm by LL »

Offline akauya

OK let me see if I got this... she got STDs from eating the sausage roll and passed it on to the big headed Indian waiters by sending them naughty letters but made it OK by showing her tits (or nips) at them... right?

:unknown:

Andre 3000

How about a review on it  :hi:

Oh this is a civvie not a WG. It's certainly saved me from paying for WG's over the last few months. Have had no need for them. And if anything it's made me even more more picky as a punter, as the women me and Mrs 3000 are seeing are so damm gorgeous. 

Offline CBPaul

OK let me see if I got this... she got STDs from eating the sausage roll and passed it on to the big headed Indian waiters by sending them naughty letters but made it OK by showing her tits (or nips) at them... right?

:unknown:

No, I think you're wrong.

She ordered delivery on 2 sausage rolls from an Indian restaurant, which took 2 waiters to deliver as they are big sausages. Did some pole dancing, payment in kind I suppose, and somehow ended up with two Indian waiters stuck up her top, hence the human head sized tits, the nips were in fact their noses. Silly moo forgot to let them out before leaving the house.
The letter was to her and typically non-committal from the hospital - you have some STDs but we're not sure which or how many, thus appropriately 4 plus or minus a few as we are hedging our bets and this is the NHS you know. Wait for an appointment in 6 months and in the meantime if anything starts oozing, scabbing or falling off go to your GP.

Offline akauya

No, I think you're wrong.

She ordered delivery on 2 sausage rolls from an Indian restaurant, which took 2 waiters to deliver as they are big sausages. Did some pole dancing, payment in kind I suppose, and somehow ended up with two Indian waiters stuck up her top, hence the human head sized tits, the nips were in fact their noses. Silly moo forgot to let them out before leaving the house.
The letter was to her and typically non-committal from the hospital - you have some STDs but we're not sure which or how many, thus appropriately 4 plus or minus a few as we are hedging our bets and this is the NHS you know. Wait for an appointment in 6 months and in the meantime if anything starts oozing, scabbing or falling off go to your GP.

Thanks for that... now it makes sense :D

Offline CBPaul

Offline HappyandLucky

Oh this is a civvie not a WG. It's certainly saved me from paying for WG's over the last few months. Have had no need for them. And if anything it's made me even more more picky as a punter, as the women me and Mrs 3000 are seeing are so damm gorgeous.
I could always join u free of charge for a foursome  :lol:

Andre 3000

I could always join u free of charge for a foursome  :lol:

Thanks for the kind offer, but this is one area I'll enjoy being a greedy bastard. :D It's been a bit of work sourcing and cultivating these little meetups, over the last few months, but the groundwork had paid off handsomely.

If you have the means i.e: you're decent looking and have a very attractive wife or GF, I'd recommend it highly.

Offline HappyandLucky

If I was a cross between Brad Pitt and George Clooney, with their bank balances my regulars would go hungry as the line of civies would take me a decade to work through. I would have an entourage of fluffies vetting out the skanks leaving the cream of the crop. Back in reality my regulars need not worry, i don't think a private jet will be arriving for me anytime soon  :drinks:

vt

Thanks for the kind offer, but this is one area I'll enjoy being a greedy bastard. :D It's been a bit of work sourcing and cultivating these little meetups, over the last few months, but the groundwork had paid off handsomely.

If you have the means i.e: you're decent looking and have a very attractive wife or GF, I'd recommend it highly.

Civvie women having romps with a bloke & his wife...why...what's in it for them?  :unknown:

Are they Polish/EE? Where do you find them? How do you convince them that fucking you both is a good idea?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:31:44 pm by vt »

Sienna_Bronze

Civvie women having romps with a bloke & his wife...why...what's in it for them?  :unknown:

Are they Polish/EE? Where do you find them? How do you convince them that fucking you both is a good idea?

Erm fun? A lot of women are into that and they don't need much convincing.

Aspen

Erm fun? A lot of women are into that and they don't need much convincing.

What you mean by a lot?

There are roughly 60 million people in the UK half of whom are women. I guess a couple of hundred you'd call a lot, but as a percentage that's less than 0.1% or 1 in 150,000 so not actually that many. And I bet I'm not far out with the number although it's all guesswork based on life experience. Lots more will do it if they're paid of course and will at least pretend to be 'into' it. The money does the convincing.

dietCoke

i'm polish and this article is correct, i've seen this type of thing happen myself and i've heard countless stories from friends about "innocent" girls coming from poland to the UK and how they fuck around, if you want an easy lay find yourself a polish girl...

LL

i'm polish and this article is correct, i've seen this type of thing happen myself and i've heard countless stories from friends about "innocent" girls coming from poland to the UK and how they fuck around, if you want an easy lay find yourself a polish girl...
There's a geeky bookworm-type Polish girl at my workplace.  Early twenties.  She dresses in very boring attire - never tight-fitting or sexy clothing but you can see that she's slim.  She has long, fair hair but always wears it up in a pony tail.  She wears no make-up and dons big dorky glasses (not the ironic trendy kind either - actual ones a dork would wear).  However, despite all this she's naturally pretty and has a beautiful smile.  I talk to her at lunch and she flirts with me a bit.  I've known her a couple of years but only just found out she's married (she never mentioned it).

Do you reckon she's up for it?  :D

Andre 3000

We've met them off a variety of places mostly OK Cupid,Craigslist and 3nder. OKC has the best selection of the kind of women we like to meet. Only two of the women we meet are EE.

As for whats in it for them? As others have said lots of naughty fun, great company, plus no expectations of a relationship. It's also safer to meet a couple, than it would be for them to meet a single guy for sex. Probably less chance of stalking, If things don't work out. We always meet for dinner and drinks in public first so timewasters are filtered out.

As for convincing them. Not much is needed, we all have sexual wants and needs. And there are a lot of young single women in London who are up for threesomes with the right people. Of course their are certain rather harsh caveats, unlike punting this is all about real sexual attraction, not WG little white lies, that they don't mind what the men they'll be having sex with look like, so not everyone will make the cut. If your faces don't fit you won't get any play at all.

I'm sure any man on here who's tried his luck on CL will attest to that.

Terry 7 incher

Agree with all the points raised; good work attitude, tight bodies, CIM and swallow. But there's one negative that can't be overlooked though. And that is the general sullen look of Polish women, they smile less, and seem matter of fact during punts.

Offline tazz

On the whole Polish Prossies tend to be my favourite. Ones who ive discussed polish men with have said their crap and theres not many good looking ones. Been to Poland and didnt find it a problem meeting young ladies.

jcdmj12

Polish women are wonderful. I'd like to thank the Pope personally for leading such a sexually repressive religion which turns them into raging filthy sex-beasts the moment they escape its clutches.   :yahoo: