Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcalls only  (Read 1229 times)

london

is any way I can search in AW and find those WGs which doing "OUT-CALL only" ?
THANKS   :drinks:

Offline Outcallguy

When you do a search. Click the box which says will travel.
This is on the left of the search page above the region selecter. On the main site

Offline sublimetoridiculous

You cannot filter for 'Outcall only', which is a shame as many WGs that say they do outcalls in reality do not.

It's one of the many small details of AW that could be improved, but it's unlikely to happen.

london

Hi
Thanks for your reply
Do you u mean click here :
Hidden Image/Members Only

This will show result of those girls doing out call and in call ?

I am looking for somehow filter my search to find those wgs doing out call Only

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:52:55 am by london »

london

You cannot filter for 'Outcall only', which is a shame as many WGs that say they do outcalls in reality do not.

It's one of the many small details of AW that could be improved, but it's unlikely to happen.

Shame . Aw should add search for out call only and also nationality .
Or add one more option : filter by: "NO ROMANIAN" would perfect  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:57:03 am by london »

doc14

[/quote]
Definitely agree with that one, so annoying finding great looking girl then you see she is Romanian  :dash:

Offline anyfucker

Shame . Aw should add search for out call only and also nationality .
why do you care if someone is also doing in-calls ??
i only go for in-calls but don't care if she also does outcalls.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

why do you care if someone is also doing in-calls ??

Because the girls that do outcall only are used to travelling around London and getting to you never seems to be a problem. Oyster cards are a wonderful thing!

Try and book an incall girl for outcall and you get "Too far", "Extra £50 for taxi", "Minimum 2 hours", or some such difficulty.

northlondonfun

Because the girls that do outcall only are used to travelling around London and getting to you never seems to be a problem. Oyster cards are a wonderful thing!

Try and book an incall girl for outcall and you get "Too far", "Extra £50 for taxi", "Minimum 2 hours", or some such difficulty.

Agree completely. Some girls pay for an incall location, so they won't be keen or willing to travel.

I also prefer outcalls and it has been an issue with some of the women I've tried to book.

I would love a way to filter for outcalls only, it would be a time saver

west8

Agree completely. Some girls pay for an incall location, so they won't be keen or willing to travel.

I also prefer outcalls and it has been an issue with some of the women I've tried to book.

I'm considering an outcall for the first time. Just need to run it by the wife first ...

london

I have better time with part time WGS which doing out call only

Offline Happylad

One problem is that so many newcomers to the profession - particularly those living with family, start out doing Outcalls only while they "test the water" and get a few regular customers, and don`t do Incalls until they are sure they are going to make money.  When this happens they start doing Incalls, and it suddenly becomes too expensive, too time consuming, or simply too much bother, to travel for Outcalls.

I have had three regulars who have started this way, and all eventually reaching the stage where they become reluctant to bother travelling, either at all, or except at much higher rates.

london

One problem is that so many newcomers to the profession - particularly those living with family, start out doing Outcalls only while they "test the water" and get a few regular customers, and don`t do Incalls until they are sure they are going to make money.  When this happens they start doing Incalls, and it suddenly becomes too expensive, too time consuming, or simply too much bother, to travel for Outcalls.

I have had three regulars who have started this way, and all eventually reaching the stage where they become reluctant to bother travelling, either at all, or except at much higher rates.

I am seeing a girl which she has BF and kid and she does out-call part time , she has few regular and only see 4-5 clients a week ,

she said her BF knows , I am not that much open mind to understand how the f---k his BF accept this but as long as she is not forced to work then I don't care , I will keep see her

potato

Yes it is annoying not being able to search directly for those that do outcalls only. However is doesn't take very long just to skip down the right hand side of the profile listings on a search to spot the ones that only list outcalls.

Offline anyfucker

now i understand.
thanks for the explanation