Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any nice girls in Wembley?  (Read 2851 times)

Alonzo

I have had a few bad experiences with girls whose service was awful, but I have also had a couple of good ones in Essex. Next week, I will be working in Wembley central. Any suggestions, guys?

Offline iPad3

Perhaps visit a forum on the internet where regular users of hookers post reveiws, these sites are generally quite easy to navigate and I'm sure once located the reveiw section will be easy to find. I'm sure you'd find a girl or two that way.

Also quite a few of these sort of sites have search function I beleive, maybe type wembley in the search box and again see what you find.

Good luck and please let us all know how you get on??

Offline anyfucker

Assuming you are staying somewhere near Wembley put in the first three characters of the postcode e.g. HA0 and do a search on AW within however far takes your fancy.
i just did this and Sophie comes up first out of 68 who have logged on in the week.
External Link/Members Only
late 20s, does most things, for sure you could do a lot worse and you could even walk there.
Word of warning, she can be a bit temperamental, i've never had a problem though.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:14:44 am by anyfucker »

Offline Markus

The words "she can be a bit temperamental" would put me off immediately. That plus the fact that she isn't exactly beaming happiness from her profile pic. I'd try this:

I haven't seen her as I haven't visited wembley in a while but she has good reviews. Not a stunner by any stretch but service is paramount in my eyes.

johnnyboy61

Well done iPad3! To quote Oscar Wilde (how erudite on a forum where we swap stories of fucking prossies!) "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit", but the second half of the quote always seems to get missed: "but the highest form of intelligence". Enjoyed your posting!

leafsfan1

The words "she can be a bit temperamental" would put me off immediately. That plus the fact that she isn't exactly beaming happiness from her profile pic. I'd try this:

I haven't seen her as I haven't visited wembley in a while but she has good reviews. Not a stunner by any stretch but service is paramount in my eyes.

I have visited Monique twice as she is only up the road from where I live. She is OK but sadly nothing more. What's frustrating is that from the attractive East European MILF standpoint she has plenty of potential. I'd guess at mid-late '30s, but excellent figure and great legs. Facially Monique is pretty attractive and has a nice 'classic' hairstyle.

She's just not that enthusiastic. She certainly doesn't try and get you out the door and is quite pleasant to chat with, though her English is not that great.

It's just that she's not really into 'it' - which is a shame as she has the attributes to be a pretty smoking MILF if she put her mind to it.

Offline LanceVance

I would recommend Sophie as well. She has had all positive reviews on here, is open to most things and when I saw her was very easy-going. I haven't heard of her being temperamental until today. I think she shows her 'punting age' on the profile, but you can do a lot worse than her in the Wembley area  :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

I would recommend Sophie as well. She has had all positive reviews on here, is open to most things and when I saw her was very easy-going. I haven't heard of her being temperamental until today. I think she shows her 'punting age' on the profile, but you can do a lot worse than her in the Wembley area  :hi:

I saw Sophie a couple of months before I started posting on here and, to be honest, was a little disappointed, but mainly because given her overwhelmingly positive feedback, I think I'd built her up too much in my mind. She is up for just about anything though and has an arsenal of outfits and equipment. I just found her a little lifeless. Also if you're not driving leave a good chunk of time as her place is a hefty walk from the nearest station.

Offline iPad3

Well done iPad3! To quote Oscar Wilde (how erudite on a forum where we swap stories of fucking prossies!) "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit", but the second half of the quote always seems to get missed: "but the highest form of intelligence". Enjoyed your posting!

Cheers johnny, TBF its a bit cheeky and was tongue in cheek but these one post wonders that can't be arsed to click the mouse a few times get me going, there prepared to burn £100 on an hour but expect someone else to do the donkey work so they get a good punt!!

Offline Steve2

I have visited Monique twice as she is only up the road from where I live. She is OK but sadly nothing more. What's frustrating is that from the attractive East European MILF standpoint she has plenty of potential. I'd guess at mid-late '30s, but excellent figure and great legs. Facially Monique is pretty attractive and has a nice 'classic' hairstyle.

She's just not that enthusiastic. She certainly doesn't try and get you out the door and is quite pleasant to chat with, though her English is not that great.

It's just that she's not really into 'it' - which is a shame as she has the attributes to be a pretty smoking MILF if she put her mind to it.

I saw her way back when she was in South Harrow at the same flat as Lola Bell

She did everything it said on the tin but didn't inspire me to return

Alonzo

Thanks guys, I ended up seeing a local masseuse  called Jenny. The service included a massage with happy ending. The massage was great at so was the bj! Highly recommended, guys  :thumbsup:!

Offline bestbefore

Thanks guys, I ended up seeing a local masseuse  called Jenny. The service included a massage with happy ending. The massage was great at so was the bj! Highly recommended, guys  :thumbsup:!

How about posting a review then?

That is what this forum is all about, and also maybe some of the punts you described as awful in your OP.

We need to know those....

Offline od13218

Interesting - she was on my list as it's also a handy spot for me and I like the East European milf type too - but was hesitating because the pics don't radiate joy as you say!
Thanks!