Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ViViBrown  (Read 2244 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Any info on this WG, she looks hot. About time I went to see a hot ebony girl.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

You'll probably better posting this in the Scot section

Offline LikeAPunt

I like the look of her as well, if anyone has any feedback on her.

Offline Marmalade

Online DL288

Has anyone given her a go yet? I'm not sure why I keep on being tempted when the photos look photoshopped

Offline LikeAPunt

I visited her a couple of nights ago. The photos are a good likeness. She is tall, about 6ft, and has a great body and a awesome pair of tits. Facially she is very pretty.

Offline seeker

3 posts
0 reviews. Likeapunt
And you've seen a prossie no one else has
Hmmmm  :unknown:
Personally I think it's a b&s
Fake pictures. ..
With a bod like that she wouldn't need to be
Sucking stranger's dicks for a buck .

Offline tazman1002001

3 posts
0 reviews. Likeapunt
And you've seen a prossie no one else has
Hmmmm  :unknown:
Personally I think it's a b&s
Fake pictures. ..
With a bod like that she wouldn't need to be
Sucking stranger's dicks for a buck .

My thoughts exactly....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ntowner

Gentlemen
I have only just registered on the site having been a lurker I'm afraid ,but no chastising please.
I felt I had to comment on the remarks about Vivibrown being b & s etc.
I saw her a couple of months ago and she is indeed who you see on AW.
She had a perfect body....very tall , good looking, especially when she puts her specs on whilst naked ready to start the fun.
It was a good visit but may not appeal to those who like the riskier punts of dfk,owo,com as she is very careful.Downside was the flat she was in was untidy and carpet was long overdue a hoover.may not be in same place now though as she now lists Haymarket...was a bit further away last time.
Her careful approach  suits me personally as at my age I cannot afford to take risks.

Others I recommend to those who are equally paranoid in Edinburgh are Sweet n petite and insatiable Sophie

Each to their own.....but one should not make potentially disparaging remarks about people without evidence.

ntowner

Excuse the typos....auto correct on for owo cim