Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ProletarianPrinces  (Read 846 times)

Offline Magic De Spell

I'm going to see her this week for an overnight (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ). I fancy spending the night with a young "student" type girl. Not usually into big girls but I will give a try.

However, I'm bit worried about how genuine she is. I contacted her in the end of November. First, I didn't received a reply from her. Then, last week she replied that she back for business. I believe that she took some time off or she was busy with other stuff. Finally, I managed to arrange an overnight with her for this week.

Any of you guys had a booking recently with her or you have any additional thoughts/comments about her? My main concern is that even if her profile is active (in the purple website) you cant arrange a meeting through AW's booking system. Therefore, the booking can't be confirmed.

Am I worried too much or is it some kind of scam that I haven't heard before?

Tjkooker

Offline bangwanin

She should be called thunder thighs...check out the photos....

Shagger69

With all due respect she looks like she has one of those fannys that just absolutely reeks

Offline jambogaz

Yeah, have to say, she does look a little bit manky.  Hopefully it's just the Godawful photos she's got on her profile!  They are bawz   :D