Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Filth - Burnt Oak  (Read 6634 times)

7 review(s) for Lilith Ray (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

I had a really enjoyable punt recently with Lilith, another Polish girl who delivers a good service.

Good comms, her English is good that I thought she was English. Very nice, friendly and courteous. Was dressed in a figure hugging skirt that went just below the knees. Looked like she was dressed for office work rather than punting but she looked good, although the nose ring may not be an office look  :D

She's a good looking girl in a cute way with a nice smile. Nice slim and attractive body with pert tits. She know how to kiss and we spent ages locked in dfk first standing before moving on the bed. Her touches were good and I was rock hard almost immediately.

Her OWO was very good and she went DT, occasionally stopping to kiss my body and come for some dfk before going back down again. Lots of eye contact during OWO. The only negative was she didn't suck my balls but I didn't ask her so she may do it if prompted.

Sex was good, different positions, she was very energetic and seemed to enjoy herself and was moaning in what seemed a genuine way. If it wasn't then she's a hell of an actress. Dfk, groping and eye contact during sex until I popped. 

She is customer orientated and likes to please. An enjoyable punt and I would return.

CIM is apparently £20 extra but I don't usually go for it so it didn't bother me but I know some punters do go for it so it's worth noting.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

I had a really enjoyable punt recently with Lilith, another Polish girl who delivers a good service.

Good comms, her English is good that I thought she was English. Very nice, friendly and courteous. Was dressed in a figure hugging skirt that went just below the knees. Looked like she was dressed for office work rather than punting but she looked good, although the nose ring may not be an office look  :D

She's a good looking girl in a cute way with a nice smile. Nice slim and attractive body with pert tits. She know how to kiss and we spent ages locked in dfk first standing before moving on the bed. Her touches were good and I was rock hard almost immediately.

Her OWO was very good and she went DT, occasionally stopping to kiss my body and come for some dfk before going back down again. Lots of eye contact during OWO. The only negative was she didn't suck my balls but I didn't ask her so she may do it if prompted.

Sex was good, different positions, she was very energetic and seemed to enjoy herself and was moaning in what seemed a genuine way. If it wasn't then she's a hell of an actress. Dfk, groping and eye contact during sex until I popped. 

She is customer orientated and likes to please. An enjoyable punt and I would return.

CIM is apparently £20 extra but I don't usually go for it so it didn't bother me but I know some punters do go for it so it's worth noting.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thanks for the review, looks a good punt,did notice her before but the extra 20 for cim put me off.

Offline SamLP

thanks for the review, looks a good punt,did notice her before but the extra 20 for cim put me off.

Fully understandable. I don't normally do CIM so it didn't matter to me.

Offline naz

missed this one,  not far from me.. nice naughty smile.. on my HL.
thanks for the review.

endomorph

No nose ring in the full face photo. Is it of her?

Offline SamLP

No nose ring in the full face photo. Is it of her?

That's her, maybe before the nose ring, not that it's off putting. It wasn't.

Offline Dirty Harry

Something I don't understand but see quite a lot:

1 hour £80
2 hous £200

Especially when combined with "I prefer longer bookings" in the profile...

It would seem more logical to offer a slight discount for longer bookings, not a premium.

Offline SamLP

Something I don't understand but see quite a lot:

1 hour £80
2 hous £200

Especially when combined with "I prefer longer bookings" in the profile...

It would seem more logical to offer a slight discount for longer bookings, not a premium.

I hadn't realised that. Even her 1.5 hours at £150 is illogical. Maybe she meant to make her 2 hour price at £150 and 3 hours at £200. You could ask her if interested.

london

I saw her couple years ago when she was in harrow , she has a great attitude and personality
good FK ( no Deep ) and more like next girl next door  :P

the time I saw her price was £70 per hour , 

Offline LanceVance

Added to HL. This foot fetishist likes that she will try things that are not on her menu ;)

Offline punk

I saw her couple years ago when she was in harrow , she has a great attitude and personality
good FK ( no Deep ) and more like next girl next door  :P

the time I saw her price was £70 per hour ,

70 now 80, case of prossie inflation.

baller99

Nice review :thumbsup:, looks good Vfm. What about her location? How was her place?
Also, do you happen to know if the "last week in London" is a gimmick ?

Offline SamLP

Nice review :thumbsup:, looks good Vfm. What about her location? How was her place?
Also, do you happen to know if the "last week in London" is a gimmick ?

I don't know as we didn't share much personal info. She did mention that she comes and goes when I asked if she will be staying in the area, so it may be that she'll be going home for a while before returning, but it's all guesswork.

Her place was a little shabby but discreet. The bedroom was small but tidy. I had no issues with the location and it was easy to find.

Offline SamLP

A word of warning. Lilith is away on holiday but it seems her profile is still being used by her flatmates/pimp to draw in punters who will then be presented with Julia: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A case of B&S. I remembered Lilith was going away and for a while her profile had no pics or number, but suddenly she was back claiming it's her last week. Well I chanced a visit and was faced with Julia and another quite large girl. A bullshit excuse saying Lilith had an emergency call was and an offer to see one of them was given. I was turning to walk away before the offer so when it was made I tested them by asking whether I would get a discount for wasting my time. The answer was no so I walked. A minute later the fatter one had called me giggling and laughing mentioning they've decided to give me a £10 discount to see her friend Julia, but I told them I'm no longer interested. Julia did look good and she was dressed well and smiling, but it's not the way I do business. So be aware that if you're going to see Lilith you probably won't see her. I have no idea when she returns back from her holiday.

Offline smiths

A word of warning. Lilith is away on holiday but it seems her profile is still being used by her flatmates/pimp to draw in punters who will then be presented with Julia: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A case of B&S. I remembered Lilith was going away and for a while her profile had no pics or number, but suddenly she was back claiming it's her last week. Well I chanced a visit and was faced with Julia and another quite large girl. A bullshit excuse saying Lilith had an emergency call was and an offer to see one of them was given. I was turning to walk away before the offer so when it was made I tested them by asking whether I would get a discount for wasting my time. The answer was no so I walked. A minute later the fatter one had called me giggling and laughing mentioning they've decided to give me a £10 discount to see her friend Julia, but I told them I'm no longer interested. Julia did look good and she was dressed well and smiling, but it's not the way I do business. So be aware that if you're going to see Lilith you probably won't see her. I have no idea when she returns back from her holiday.

Dodgy low lifes, well done for walking Sam. :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Dodgy low lifes, well done for walking Sam. :thumbsup:

+1

@sam I to seen the pictures and remembered she stated she was going away to

Offline punk

shame julia looks hot.Why fuck up business?

Offline SamLP

Greed. Yes it's a shame as I would have punted with her on another day.

dunga

she is onto my list. anyone seen her recently?

marty_mcfly

Business filth rather than Lilith filth.

Pdubz

Il definitely punt with her if anyone can confirm just how good her DFK is?

marty_mcfly

I haven't seen her but from my experience Polish chicks are generally brilliant at DFK.

Pdubz

I hope so, i do love dfk, shes been on my hl for ages, when she was at burnt oak she was at £80!!!!

Offline SamLP

Pdubz, the confirmation you need is available in her reviews on UKP. These two quotes should answer your questions:

She know how to kiss and we spent ages locked in dfk first standing before moving on the bed.

Her DFK was excellent

Pdubz

thanks, hope to see her soon

Pdubz