Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Hidden Client Notes .... is this fair ?  (Read 6215 times)

Offline Boundless

I had an inkling that someone had left something about me because I couldn't get any sense out of a particular WG even though we'd had a (I thought) great meeting.  I asked a trusted WG that I'd seen, she took a look and told me that there wasn't anything negative on there, which was reassuring.
Turns out the lack of response was just the way the girl does business, or lack of!

Offline Qwerty

And I will invite any working girl on here to publish on an open post visible to all detailing my "notes" (God knows I should have them) just so we can all see if I am wrong.  Bring it on...

Dave

It would be unwise for a WG to post anyone's notes in public, or even her willingness to pass them on to the person who had been noted - AW penalises WGs for revealing this 'secret' information.

Offline webpunter

Reckon the easiest way to make bookings is on the Nokia.  On the very odd occasion i've had to cancel - plenty of notice - then its me that's pissed off missing out on some fun.  These things happen - each way - lots of reasons.  And it will keep on being the same just now & again.  If you then want to leave FB & the AW girlie agrees then easy to set up a dummy booking - which is accepted.  Handy when out & about & the urge is overwhelming & and a booking made on the mobily.  Can then do the online stuff afterwards

mrhappypants

It would be unwise for a WG to post anyone's notes in public, or even her willingness to pass them on to the person who had been noted - AW penalises WGs for revealing this 'secret' information.

Please substantiate.

Dave

Offline monstar

Please substantiate.

Dave

I've only seen it mentioned in previous threads and believe AW remove the girls access to notes if they discover she has been passing it on to punters.

"Hidden notes" in search should bring up multiple threads if you wish to read more.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Please substantiate.

Dave

Danni, a WG and a Forum Member here, has opnely posted that she had this privilege taken away form her, after members on here contacted her to enquire what notes they had listed against their profile.

Offline Qwerty

Yes Dani has posted about this before, she no longer has access to the AW hidden feedback system because she researched it for someone. I expect you can find it if you trawl through the back posts on here...

When another WG confirmed that I had some malicious hidden notes, I wrote to AW, who promised to remove it, and asked the name of the WG who had told me.

I didn't give them the name, not wanting to get her into trouble; apparently AW didn't remove the feedback, only downgraded it from "dangerous" to "timewaster" :-(

markw

There's a thread elsewhere about client notes https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47621.0

If a new writing style doesn't work, could it be that someone has put a negative note against your name?