Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE  (Read 1834 times)

Offline pontybiker

Hi all,

I wonder if you can help me. I'm looking for different establishments that offer a full body massage with HE. I'm looking to pay £60 max.

I know of one place on Churchill Way but that's about it.

Thanks for looking at this post.

P.

Offline charlie-mott

Suki in Penarth is very good if you like asians: External Link/Members Only

You could also try Annes massage (no link, but search on Google, she is easy to find)

Offline Corus Boy

Suki in Penarth is very good if you like asians: External Link/Members Only

You could also try Annes massage (no link, but search on Google, she is easy to find)

Suki in Penarth, great service from a very pretty girl.  Other extras available at a price.

The Thai place near the stadium but I'm not sure who is there at the moment.

Offline pontybiker

Do you know any adverts for the thai place near the stadium?

Offline Corus Boy

Do you know any adverts for the thai place near the stadium?

They are on AW under Cardiff.  The different girls have their own profiles, that they take down when they are away.

Do a search, find Thai girls doing massage, phone and ask where they are.

These may or not be there;

External Link/Members Only

Offline pontybiker

Thanks for the info. They are a little expensive for what I'm looking for. I've found a few people ofering a massage with HE for £50 - £60.

The Churchill way girls do it for £45. Not the best but they do a job.

Offline Jj24

Whats the one on churchill way called ?

Offline Corus Boy

If it's the Thai place there, I think it is a "straight" place.

Offline ampersand

Offline ampersand

Thanks - as far as I am concerned,  a massage is what fills the time between 1st and 2nd pops. A massage (or what passes for one) without a shag is unthinkable.

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks - as far as I am concerned,  a massage is what fills the time between 1st and 2nd pops. A massage (or what passes for one) without a shag is unthinkable.

I mostly agree, except when I have damaged something in a stupid sports accident a good professional massage can be a saviour but only by a female.  A HE is always welcome.

Offline ampersand

I mostly agree, except when I have damaged something in a stupid sports accident a good professional massage can be a saviour but only by a female.  A HE is always welcome.
You didn't land awkwardly on your coccyx did you?

Offline Corus Boy

You didn't land awkwardly on your coccyx did you?

She can massage that better for me  :D

Offline Corus Boy

For numerous reasons, starting with a small lottery win, Coco not being available, no time to get to Penarth to see Suki, I decided to find who was at the Thai Stadium place.

First call scored and despite comments about her pictures I decided that it would do for me.  Phone call told me that I would get a good massage and a full service, I asked if there were any extras, "what do you want?" came back but I didn't have anything in mind so there may be a number of nice goodies to explore.

So it was off to see Jane;

English was good an clear on the phone, pressed buttons on the gate and immediately got a text giving full details of what to do an where to go.  This was a nice touch but surprised me as her English was so good previously.  A moment of B & S passed through my mind but this place has always been good.  So I pressed on.

Jane was almost as her photos except nicer in person.

I was offered a shower, not required.  I was told to undress and lie face down on the massage table to start and after a nice massage we could go to the bed for more fun  :D

I watched Jane undress, body looks good, nice tits and large nipples.

Jane oiled my back up and started a massage that only lasted about five minutes before my balls and cock were receiving some oily attention  :rolleyes:

So we moved to the bed, after some touching and massaging of Jane, I was soon on my back and oral with started.  OWO was £20 extra.  Some pussy licking followed and then sex in mish.

Another big difference was that Jane was quite noisy, as usual I doubt that I was that good, but compared with the usual silent routine here it was quite refreshing.

After I had finished more massaging and touching follow and if my body was up for it I felt a second pop was available.

Well recommended.

Offline ampersand

Was everything other than  the OWO included?

Offline Corus Boy

Was everything other than  the OWO included?

Massage, RO, OW, pecky kisses and sex.  All in.

PS. Oral with was as good as some OWO that I've experienced.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:01:20 pm by Corus Boy »