Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine very poor !  (Read 3701 times)

Offline lothian111

I made an advance booking to see Jennifer in Milton Keynes on Saturday and confirmed on the morning of the appointment.
Having driven 30 miles i was told they had double booked and had i confirmed.
i told them i had called and confirmed, they said sorry nothing we can do ..........
last time for me there very poor !

Offline flybynightpm

That's crap...you should complain/PM their representative

In 9 trips there in the last 3 months i've only had 1 no-show.. and that was the girls fault.. she went indi for a few weeks.. so sort of surprised and would expect a response..

Did they offer anyone else?

Offline tesla

poor show by HOD, make you wonder if its a one off, sort of genuine mistake or a deliberate thing 1st person there gets the booking and maybe the 2nd guy has to wait or take an alternative

Offline lothian111

I was the first !!!
but overheard the other person had booked for an hour whilst i had only booked for 30 minutes.

greychap

I was the first !!!
but overheard the other person had booked for an hour whilst i had only booked for 30 minutes.

I think a lot of agencies will take a longer booking if someone wants the same time and sometimes it can be the girls choice not always the agency making the final decision.

One time I had an outcall with a girl and was having a good time and wanted to extend she told the agency she was staying longer they said we all ready have you another booking she said I really don't want to go and would rather stay here, she insisted so they end up cancelling the other bloke.

Offline smiths

poor show by HOD, make you wonder if its a one off, sort of genuine mistake or a deliberate thing 1st person there gets the booking and maybe the 2nd guy has to wait or take an alternative

Its not a one-off as i had the same with a Divine related parlour/brothel in MK except i didnt have to travel to them to find out they were lying.

I enquired about a specific WG now long gone and was told she WOULD definitely be their that day, funny that as she was also down as partying at LMP that day. I rang LMP and they confirmed she was partying with them. I punted with her at LMP and she said Divine put her down on the rota without her permission and without discussing it with her, he PMd me on another punting forum trying to bribe me with the offer of a free punt, an offer i refused as i cant be bought.

Offline Sedlmayer

I made an advance booking to see Jennifer in Milton Keynes on Saturday and confirmed on the morning of the appointment.
Having driven 30 miles i was told they had double booked and had i confirmed.
i told them i had called and confirmed, they said sorry nothing we can do ..........
last time for me there very poor !

Well done for naming and shaming - that sort of behaviour is unacceptable. They should have sorted something out for you, perhaps with another girl at a substantial discount at the very least (I'm actually thinking freebie shag TBH).

Offline Bigus Dickus

I was the first !!!

That's a cunts trick! I see they also appear to schedule certain girls with a (TBC) caveat. A bit of false advertising to bait and switch in my opinion but might be a flaky prossie. If the later then they should take her off the rota.

I was tempted to book one of two recently but with the negative reviews and now the OP's experience then I am avoiding like the plague!

Offline Sedlmayer

That's a cunts trick! I see they also appear to schedule certain girls with a (TBC) caveat. A bit of false advertising to bait and switch in my opinion but might be a flaky prossie. If the later then they should take her off the rota.

I was tempted to book one of two recently but with the negative reviews and now the OP's experience then I am avoiding like the plague!

Quite right - if someone fucks me about, they're blacklisted. It happened to me early last year with Stacey Nice Summer - blatant double booking. She has so many good review on here that I know she must be a good punt, but not for me.
If everyone blacklisted girls/agencies that fuck you around, eventually the practice would become much less common than it currently is.

vt

Looking at the names involved, they are the ones who have shown a propensity for unreliability, often coming up with flaky excuses on the day for not turning out of bed. I suppose they put TBC so that guys booking them know that if the book in advance it's a coin toss whether they'll actually show. I think repeated unreliable behaviour does get the boot, but some of these girls are very popular and great providers when they do show, so the TBC label is an attempt to instill discipline.

HoD places may have made the odd mistake on the rota in the past, but I have no evidence that they practise bait & switch.

Offline muffdazzler

Shame. Quite simply the best lady I have ever visited. Difficult to see as she only works one day now and again. Stunning and like being with a new lover. Sublime!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Shame. Quite simply the best lady I have ever visited. Difficult to see as she only works one day now and again. Stunning and like being with a new lover. Sublime!

Is that you Mr Devine?   :crazy: You seem to punt around the UK a bit from your 3 random posts since you signed up!   :sarcastic:

raylondoner

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Rather odd, 4 months on?

Wouldn't it have seemed far more sus back in January? :unknown:

raylondoner

Probably, just wondering about the merits of resurrecting a negative post 4 months later!

Offline ladiesman020

I'm very Suprised at a bad punt at HOD
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bigus Dickus

I'm very Suprised at a bad punt at HOD

Your sole review indicates otherwise!  :crazy:

Offline ladiesman020

I've been to HOD some 10-12 times, I've seen Sarah 4times, Amy 3times and a good few others. Only parissa was shit/boring.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I've been to HOD some 10-12 times, I've seen Sarah 4times, Amy 3times and a good few others. Only parissa was shit/boring.

Why have you not put reviews up for them then?

:unknown:

Offline ladiesman020

Cos only parissa was awfull enough to warrant a review to warn off others

truman

House of divine or HOD have done the same to me on a number of occasions throughout the years - see my previous posts!! most guys on here were saying I was making false accusations against the company! one of my experiences was exactly like the first post on this thread - I travelled to London under the impression I was the first client and called at 10am to confirm and given the address only to find another punter had the same booking and was already in the room waiting for his punt?!? very poor management - it can't be that hard to manage a girls diary with repeat URN holding clients!! This was 1 year ago and I'm surprised they're still up to their shoddy tactics and double booking clients! New booking clients must be more important to HOD as they know URN clients will always return as they supposedly have an already suckered in business/client relation and the offer of a discount on their 5th appointment is like a bait trap! It shows how the company is run - look after number one and forget about the regular customer! I'm happy to say that I've never gone back there and I was a weekly/10 day repeat customer for 2 years before their ego took over!