Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An unforgettable experience wanted - but do I have the energy?  (Read 1276 times)

RichDarlington

Hi Guys

Having started to enjoy my new found punting hobby, I was laid low with ME.  For the past year I've been pretty much housebound and incredibly board.  The only benefit being that I have found this forum and read post after post.  I've certainly been making some pretty rookie mistakes. 

I'm now beginning to get better.  I've started working a little bit, mostly from home, and I think now's the time to plan the first punt back since getting sick.

Here's the thing .... It has to amazing.  I haven't got the opportunity to get into town much, so its all about quality over quantity.  I want to make sure that I have some great memories to fall back on when I have days when I'm laid low.

I know who all the most positively reviewed WGs are and after compiling my first ever HL, I noticed Cindy and Michelle are doing a Duo in March.  I also would love to meet KDD. When I was fit, I loved a bit of PSE, which brings me on to the crux of the problem.

I want a PSE type punt, but I wont be able to put much into it.  I wont have the energy.  I'm a little intimidated and anxious about making a booking and then being disappointed purely down to my own performance.   I'm sure I could talk to the ladies concerned and ask them what they think (they're highly professional after all), but I want to get the opinions of some of you good chaps first. 

Also wanted to say thank you.  Your posts have been keeping me entertained for months.

west8

I realise you have posted this in the London section, but if as your chosen nick would lead one to believe, you are based in Darlington, that places Cindy and/or Michelle a little too far away.

If you want valuable advice, it might be better to give an idea of location - and budget.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 01:45:05 am by west8 »

RichDarlington

I realise you have posted this in the London section, but if as your chosen nick would lead one to believe, you are based in Darlington, that places Cindy and/or Michelle a little too far away.

If you want valuable advice, it might be better to give an idea of location - and budget.

Darlington is merely an alias West. 
Ideally, Central London and anything below £300.

Do be honest, I know which WGs I have in mind, its just a question of whether I hold off for a bit longer and get myself a fitter.

Offline OutForJustice80

I think, as you suggested above, that calling the WG you settle on (or a number of possibles) and discussing the possibilities with them would be the best option. Not that you are disabled, but a lot of WGs have disable clients so will be used to catering for differing levels of physical capability. I don't know about you but one of the hottest things for me is reverse cowgirl when you're sitting and they're standing and lowering themselves up and down your shaft, particularly with a big firm ass. I'm sure WGs at the price you're discussing would be ready and willing to discuss options if you present your situation openly.

I've not seen her (out of my current price range) but from what I've read, Kinky Dirty Bitch is going to be my punt of choice the day I win the lottery! Others can back this up or shoot it down but I imagine you'd be in safe hands with her.
External Link/Members Only

Good luck with it. I lived with a mate whose girlfriend suffered from ME and it's a real arse of a condition. My sympathies.

Quesadilla

Agree with the above. You may want to just copy/paste your message here and send it via AW email to your prospective hot list ladies and ask if they would be willing / able to oblige and if so how would they propose to work within your limits?

I know from reviews that some punters here are definitely lazier than others so some WGs are certainly quite used to having to do more of the work.

Wish you the very best however you proceed.

Q

Offline herbie007

I think, as you suggested above, that calling the WG you settle on (or a number of possibles) and discussing the possibilities with them would be the best option. Not that you are disabled, but a lot of WGs have disable clients so will be used to catering for differing levels of physical capability. I don't know about you but one of the hottest things for me is reverse cowgirl when you're sitting and they're standing and lowering themselves up and down your shaft, particularly with a big firm ass. I'm sure WGs at the price you're discussing would be ready and willing to discuss options if you present your situation openly.

I've not seen her (out of my current price range) but from what I've read, Kinky Dirty Bitch is going to be my punt of choice the day I win the lottery! Others can back this up or shoot it down but I imagine you'd be in safe hands with her.
External Link/Members Only

Good luck with it. I lived with a mate whose girlfriend suffered from ME and it's a real arse of a condition. My sympathies.

+1 with Kinkydirtybitch.

I'm seeing her later today, she's very horny and knows what she's doing   :P

Hornydevil247

I can recommend Hot Ameera and Hazel Kitty as a great duo.

Three visits in ten days and I still want more.

HD

password02

You ALWAYS want more and more :

Hornydevil247