Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it time to take a gamble?  (Read 1606 times)

Boab

Been thinking about this one External Link/Members Only for ages now. Her ES feedback is swaying me toward her fanny but her prices have been off putting. Can't find her on AW. Got the money for it. I'm thinking this week, so giving her a chance. Suppose none of you have shagged her? If not, then I'll be taking one for the team.

JazzMan

Lots of reviews that go back over 4 years.
My guess is that you could add 10 years on to these photos.
Saggy tits and a bit of a belly.
Once you've got the sniff of a pussy there's no stopping you.

Drillakilla

The link says she's not available.

If it's the same one that I think, the Spanish one with oriental features, she's good.

Great body, good service, her face is not the prettiest at all though, if you just keep looking at the body it's fine.

RandyF

Don't do it.  Wait.  Something semi-decent will appear.

You DO know yourself she won't look anything like those pics.

Offline tazman1002001

So I take it ES girls are always fake.....noticed this Hungarian girl...... At £50 half hour if she is real would be great......

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

No there not always fake, some well known faces from AW occasionally appear, but one you've found looks fake as fuck Taz   :lol:

Offline seeker

I've had the pleasure of seeing Cammila about 7 times  although that was about 4 years ago
She's still using the same pictures.
Her service WAS one of the best I've ever received  (absolutely filthy  in a good way )
Hence the return visits  :yahoo:
,she was A part of a group of 4 girls ,all very good except "Victoria "
Her cousin apparently  :unknown:
Fantastic body ,nice face Spanish, Japanese mix looking.
BUT 4 years on who knows...
She was the same price back then .

Boab

Mixed reviews about this one then? Just as well I've got another one calling herself miss_kate69 (2579902 if you want to look her reviews up on here). Feedback is rather positive about her owo and being face fucked. Have texted beforehand and she has confirmed cim for £30, Im going to try getting her for this week.

Offline Easygoingdude

So I take it ES girls are always fake.....noticed this Hungarian girl...... At £50 half hour if she is real would be great......

External Link/Members Only

:thumbsup:

She looks amazing......very tempting!

Offline skirtLift

£90ph, hot young 20yo submissive blonde!

In other news: Yeti Spotted!

Offline tazman1002001

:thumbsup:

She looks amazing......very tempting!

I text her today she said pics are 100% genuine....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Oh you crafty rascal Taz  ;)

They'd do well to pull the wool over your eyes!!

Offline Easygoingdude

Do it Taz......TOFTT - you know you want to....... :D