Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Girl 24..............Southend on sea  (Read 3111 times)

2 review(s) for BUSTY GIRL 24 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Essex.Fella

External Link/Members Only

Met Sylvia on Tuesday evening in Southend on Sea. Nice clean flat, easy to find given directions. No hanging around outside. Recognised the address as met a couple of girls in same flat before though lol

Anyway, got there, done the paperwork, and off to bathroom for a quick shower. Thinking to myself in the shower "wow, this girl is beautiful, lovely firm boobs, amazing ars, nice curvy body, and a gorgeous smile..... hope she fucks as well as she looks" especially after her telling me she really into anal and absolutely loves for a guy to cum in her mouth. Told her beforehand I really into going down on women, and she told me she loves this, especially licking her pussy and sucking her clit, whilst playing with her nipples.

Started with a massage which was no more than rubbing a bit of baby oil into my back, no enthusiasm at all. Got into it a bit more, and rolled me over onto my back and started to give me OWO, for about 10-15 seconds. Then straight on with condom and into missionary position. Gave me a look of daggers at first as I went a little deep to start with, I stopped apologised and she said she was ok, just was a bit big for her (anal off the menu then?).  No CIM, no Anal, No going down on her, she made sure I was in no position to even give her a peck on the cheek, let alone play with her lovely boobs or bury my tongue in her pussy (which just like the rest of her looked amazing)

Afterwoods she dissappeared into the bathroom for 10-15mins or so to have a shower. Came back to bedroom and gave me another massage. Was talking a bit and all in all she seemed like she just didnt want to be there, to the point i ended up feeling sorry for her.
She seemed so un interested, and distant, I ended up going after 1/2hr, at which point she then got a bit of gusto in her, telling me I wasnt having any money back which i hadnt asked for anyway. Then wanted to know why I was going. Told her I just wasnt in the mood any more, arrived there horny as hell but alas she wasnt. She was still going on and on about money as I got dressed, and was being insultive, told her i really wasnt interested in the difference between fee for 1/2hr or 1hr.

In the end very nearly told her that I was leaving because i was bored, just gave her a kiss on the cheek, and said to stay safe and left.

Make of it what you will, perhaps it was an off day for her, but wont be returning.

Offline socks

Blimey that's a generous rating mate. A clear negative for me. There's a lesson in it too as her only other UKP review is negative - did you not check here before booking her? Clear message for us in the East - avoid!!

Offline Sparta Prada

Agree this should be a negative review rather than neutral.

Apart from one girl, I now totally avoid anyone based in the general Southend area. Too many poor experiences with both British and Eastern European girls.

The one exception is xxKyraxx, a lovely girl though she seems to be currently on holiday:

Essex.Fella

Didn't want to be too harsh and straight for a negative lol
I might hav caught her on an off day, or maybe I just didn't turn her on. Then again she never gave me a chance tbh.

Offline socks

Didn't want to be too harsh and straight for a negative lol
I might hav caught her on an off day, or maybe I just didn't turn her on. Then again she never gave me a chance tbh.
Fuck that mate you're paying for it not to matter if she's turned on or not. Her motivation should be the money she's getting for getting you turned on. Your obligation is to pay not get her going sexually so you upheld your part of the bargain, she failed with hers. It's a negative any day of the week for me. If she needs to be turned on to give you vfm she's in the wrong job.

manlikemark

I met her the day before 30 min booking will agree with the oral on her and anal was promised before hand but never go it but got nice 5 min blow job no rush was very chatty and kissed alot finished ontop and with kissing

Was thinking of trying again but not sure new to find a decent local girl

ladeda

Now working as "_Horny_Busty_4u" out of Whitechapel.
Exact same sketch as OP, I mean exactly.
This is one girl who is not happy in her work.