Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When do you punt?  (Read 2531 times)

Ben4454

At what time of day and what day of the week do you punt and why ?

For me my ultimate punting day is on a Friday. Reasons being that I have got into a groove right now where I like to punt and then look forward to a day-off the next day. For me also Fridays are not as busy as Saturdays and works out quite well for me. I also like the feeling of having a Saturday to look forward to after the punt. Also my local hotel charges cheaper prices on weekends.

My ultimate time of punt has always been 10-2AM with agencies and 9-11PM with independents. I prefer to punt at night because I find the mood a lot more atmospheric (although harder to find the wg's place) and adds to the excitement.

What time of day and part of the week is usually your optimum punting time?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 06:33:26 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline stayer

Prefererably weekends as I no longer want to get back home late and hungry after an evening weekday punt. There's less traffic on the roads as well.

Also, I want to be her first punter of the day as she should be at her freshest. This has sometimes made booking appointments difficult with the more popular WGs, but I have to deal with that.

Happily, I may retire soon, so none of the above should be a problem.

Offline flybynightpm

Monday to Friday only... 10.30am to 2pm latest... long lunch.. from the office or home office... never had an evening/weekend session ever.. Friday is preferable because its dead from a work perspective and always easy to get a booking..

Dodo

Prefererably weekends as I no longer want to get back home late and hungry after an evening weekday punt. There's less traffic on the roads as well.

Also, I want to be her first punter of the day as she should be at her freshest. This has sometimes made booking appointments difficult with the more popular WGs, but I have to deal with that.

Happily, I may retire soon, so none of the above should be a problem.
Tues or Wed morning 11ish, ideally first punt of the day for the girl. In my experience the girls are more up for it after a good nights kip and libido's tend to be higher am. Late night punts just don't appeal......the thought of me being the 5th, 6th whatever on the day puts me off? And, when I have done a late one I find the girls are less energetic as would be the case with any other job.

Offline foreverchanges

In an ideal world I would punt Mon-Fri but work commitments mean its usually Saturday when a lot of the girls are unfortunately not working.
As for times...first appointment of the day..usually 10.00am.

a10

Monday to Friday after work when I've had a meal and shower. Six o'clock onwards in other words. Usually, with travelling time (I don't punt too locally) it's about half seven, eight o'clock. I tend to get the punt organised during the day during work hours - odd phonecall here, AW browse there - and then got the rest of the day to look forward to it.

I usually find my weekends are too busy and most decent WG's aren't about anyway.

Offline cueball

Monday to Friday in either the morning or the afternoon, never weekends and very rarely evenings, escape plans dictate when punting occurs.

Offline kurnlittle

Day times as there is less chance of being attacked, robbed etc. Some hookers live in bad areas

a10

Day times as there is less chance of being attacked, robbed etc. Some hookers live in bad areas

Where do you punt? Baghdad?

charming_red

Normally weekdays early afternoon when girls are easier to book.

Offline Trevor12

Weekdays when I'm not working, and weekends are when I usually punt. I'm usually so tired after work that I'd rather just a meal, a drink and a wank, but I'll occasianally try to arrange something last-minute after an easier day.

SUMO61

Week days, as i'm semi retired, so I can pick and choose my days. 

Usually around 11.30am - 12pm, aiming for empty tum, to get maximum  effect from Spedra. Also i'm hornier in the mornings.

Stop for coffee and cake somewhere afterwards, clear punting phone of any incriminating evidence, reflect on the punt and generally think of all the poor saps stuck in work, whilst I enjoy myself  :rolleyes:

west8

Usually late at night. I'm an ugly, fat bastard and the darkness masks that splendidly. I often find that even the most average looking WG is fuckable after sunset, too.

Never done a morning punt in 20 years, but that might be due to the fact that the last time I got up before 8am was more than 20 years ago. ;)

Offline cueball

Where do you punt? Baghdad?

No, it's worse than that round here

Offline Trevor12

Week days, as i'm semi retired, so I can pick and choose my days. 

Usually around 11.30am - 12pm, aiming for empty tum, to get maximum  effect from Spedra. Also i'm hornier in the mornings.

Stop for coffee and cake somewhere afterwards, clear punting phone of any incriminating evidence, reflect on the punt and generally think of all the poor saps stuck in work, whilst I enjoy myself  :rolleyes:

:hi: The good life! I'm very envious.

Online threechilliman

We finish at lunch on Friday, so my regular slot would be around 1.30pm.

Also can have 'long lunches' which allows me to see someone local to work.

But I get other opportunities if the OH is away. The key is to not keep using the same one and mix it up so it doesn't get spotted.

tcm

Quesadilla

Pretty much any time from 10am - 2am any day of the week.

No other half to worry about and I work from home and to my own timetable so often find myself horny and at a loose end at odd times of day. Equally means I can book ahead and fit in with the schedules of busier WG's.

That said my preferred time is Saturday or Sunday afternoon as it gives me more leisure to plan and prepare.  Also as I often see girls in London driving in is easier at the weekend and no congestion charge.  :thumbsup:

Offline hockogrockle

Whenever I have the time, the money, the urge and the opportunity. Not nearly as often as I'd like, in other words.

JuliusSeizure

Either weekends or I take day off work and travel to London for punt. But mostly I will be doing other stuff there to make a day of it. I always do it early to catch her nice and fresh for first punt of the day. Never punted evenings.

Two tone

My days off are all over the place so no set days for punting. When the opportunity arises I like to book as early as I can so mid morning or early afternoon suits me fine.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I prefer 11am to 12 midday mid week. Usually find your the first of the day so they are fresh and ready ... Got to be careful thou some have a habit of not being psyched up for the start of the working day so... Buyer be aware  :hi:

Online johnny34

I think i've punted every day & time at some point over the years, no set time for me. I do prefer to be the 1st of the day for the wg depending on her working hours.

Offline Punting Valley

Day time punts for me preferably. Get it over with earlier in the day (that anticipation :crazy:) so I can relax for the rest of the day :D

LL

Usually weekdays straight after I finish work.  I'm not good at planning in advance.  Therefore I tend to avoid punting on Fridays it's often very difficult for me to see who I want to, at short notice, on a Friday night when all the girls are much busier than they are normally.

Offline flybynightpm

There is something quite sweet walking down a daytime street with a post-punt buzz..top shirt button still undone..watch still in pocket...looking at the women with a twinkle in your eye..

Type_O_Negative

Weekdays only, afternoon hours only. I avoid evenings/nights due to security reasons. I don't punt during weekends - i always work on saturdays and sundays (my choice).  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

There is something quite sweet walking down a daytime street with a post-punt buzz..top shirt button still undone..watch still in pocket...looking at the women with a twinkle in your eye..
I like that feeling  :hi:

Offline Jamboney

I prefer to punt on a Saturday, usually between 12-3pm. After being at work all day during the week I just want to get home and chill out in the evening. Only downside is some of the WG's on my hotlist don't always work weekends.

Redhead Lover

Saturday morning before lunch is my main time.  Always more horny first thing in the morning.  Bit of breakfast, nice hot bath and then off for some fun.

rocketscience

weekdays only, early to mid afternoons  :D

Offline Third Man

due to constant family shit, by and large its lunchtimes to mid afternoon, and the days can vary with this too. I can occasionally manage later but its rare. Some guys really are lucky if they can pick and choose times.

Offline KidCandyShop

When i can get out of the office on a fake meeting or when out buying for the day or on route to lads night out. takes a bit of planning.

Offline LanceVance

I usually punt at the spur of the moment when the mood takes me, but ideally I would go on weekday afternoons when I am on annual leave.

Offline mf_1101

Aye aye, I remember one of my first punts, beautiful summers day, walking out after the fact past a street near a College all the giggling girls walking by as I felt a million as I blew them kisses when they giggled at me. Good times.

Interesting as I am fairly novice at punting - I have planned it and done it spontaneously. It's interesting to read many of you considering being earlier as you're likely to get a fresher girl with a fresher service. Something I noticed when I reviewed Angela, I did a late night one and I was probably her last of the day. She seemed tired and uninterested plus rushed, but I went for her based on the reviews here so I assume being the last job at the end of a long day was part the reason. Also interesting looking back the best service I ever get tended to be in the early afternoon (never done mornings).

Sparquin

For me it is usually Friday lunch time or early afternoon as our office seems deathly quiet and most take a long lunch then.

Also the prospect of another sexless weekend courtesy of Mrs. Sparquin makes Friday my punting day.

DeWallenFan

In the U.K. Usually on a Sunday morning because on Sunday's I have the most free time, it also means I have to behave myself and have an early night on Saturday ;) Which is good because the money saved on going out on a Saturday night can be better spent on a girl Sunday morning  :D

In The Netherlands it can be on a lunch break, after work or in the evenings Mon - Fri.

Cheers!

Offline jake_6969

Normally punt midweek, around lunchtime and if possible I like to be their first of the day.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I punt on weekends normally!!!! On Saturdays my punting time is 2pm, and on Sundays its 4pm!!!! These are the times I prefer as it balances the day when I travel to the place in the morning pre-punt, then post-punt I can enjoy the rest of the afternoon!!!!!

Offline claretandblue

weekdays only ideally at 1pm,i always feel smug sat back at my desk in the office after a cracking lunch time punt

FasterHarder

Lunchtime at work best for me considering I'm married. Gives time for the aroma to disappear before I get home to the wife.

Siadwel

It's varied down the years for me, according to my situation at the time.

When I was married and living in London, I worked out of town, so whichever day I felt like it, I'd stop off at a parlour on my way home. Get in, say I'd had a hard day and get straight in the shower. Working 12 hour night shifts over twenty years ago in another job, we had 2-hour breaks and I remember thrashing the car down the M1 to get there before the North London parlours closed, then thrashing it even harder to get back before I was unacceptably late. Another job, I used to whizz out in my lunch break when things were quiet.

Working away from home, generally in the evening after dinner at the hotel, wherever I could find it. This was all pre-Internet days, never mind pre-Adultwork, so it was the back pages of the Sport......most of them wouldn't survive now, with having to post photos and pics.

Now, it's settled into a groove of mainly Sunday evenings, about 8 or 9 pm. There's always someone available not too far away. I'm due some time off which I have to take in April, so I'll do some daytime punting for a change. Insist, if possible, on keeping the curtains open so I can see a naked body in daylight for a change. It'll also be easier to drive down to outer London and get a piece of some girls who are just too much aggro to get to on a dark, rainy winter evening.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:44:13 pm by Siadwel »

Offline cueball

I might have had my two penneth on this thread before but I'm 99% exclusively a weekday daytime punter

Offline flybynightpm

I'm working at home now so can basically go any time... finding that I'm starting to pop out earlier and earlier... just need to miss the school run/rush hour traffic and then hit the road... 10-11am is my favourite... do an hour and then back for lunch, how civilised is that... but does mean you have to book in advance...not many pick-up the phone before 10.30am...

BTW Hello to the fellow punter who I almost bumped into, in a well frequented, Perivale stair well yesterday... I was miles away ;)

Offline bangerben

Usually after work, if working half day.  Sometimes weekends if no good football to watch!