Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet Ginger - Very odd and AVOID!  (Read 4849 times)

WhiteManRay

First review here so be nice! Don't normally leave reviews as yes, I am one of those blokes that uses these boards for my own inspiration but on this occasion I feel that it's necessary.

I also noticed that Wet Gingers' in call light was on.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called and made booking for the next day (Sunday 4th of Jan 2015) 7pm. Said she was free and looked forward to seeing me. Text with address followed shortly thereafter. On the Sunday afternoon she texted me asking if I was still coming - I replied "yes". So far so good!

I arrived at the appointed time, called for door number which was given immediately! I buzzed and sher came down to answer there door.  The door does open straight onto the street and all she was wear was a skimpy little babydoll! Ballsy lady I though! She did look great I must say following her up the stairs was a delight! 

This is where it all went a bit wrong! She asked for here "papers", handed over and she then jumped on me and gave the the deepest DFK I have had in a long time but her breath stank of alcohol and I now noticed that she was VERY DRUNK!! I was thinking with my little head and carried on!

The first 20min or so she was having a text argument with another client who had clearly upset her. This ended with her screaming "fucking idiot" and threw the phone down. And then it was full on action for the remaining 40min! Very deepthroat BBBJ with here gagging! Tit wank and finish in her mouth and face! Quick smoke and then round 2. More deepthroat, sex in miss, doggy and cowgirl. While we were doing cowgirl she downed half a bottle of white wine in one go!

I have read in other reviews that she tends to over run but not this time, she was keen to get me out the door as she had another booking straight after me. In fact when I left the chap was outside! Awkward! I guess time keeping is not her strong point!

Now, that is where the review ends. However, I feel its necessary to mention what happened in the few days after. I have read the rules and what I am about to say is generally frowned upon so I hope that its read and understood with intent that this part is given.

3 days after I noticed a small, red, itchy rash on my groin. Over the next 2 days it got bigger, now quite painful and with a foul smelling puss oozing over it. Went to my GP who treated it with a cream and antibiotics. He did ask if I had sex recently. He did also go on to say that this kind of bacterial infection could have been caused by any number of things - shaving (which I do), chaffing, change of washing detergent, my own sweat and so on. But he did say that it was more than likely down to recent sexual activity. I do need to give Angela the benefit of doubt as it could have been down to one of the above.

So, to sum up.
Communication  - good.
Looks - Cute face, nice boobs natural. She is rather large around the tummy!!
Pussy - very wet!
Service - Frenzied!
Will I return - NO!

fredpunter

And your doctor didn't tell you exactly what it was or advise you to go to the gum clinic?

Offline The_Don

First review here so be nice! Don't normally leave reviews as yes, I am one of those blokes that uses these boards for my own inspiration but on this occasion I feel that it's necessary.

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear didn't work out!

I used to visit this forum (as a non member). But after seeing Littlebrunetteteen I felt compelled to right a review.

Now you have started reviewing  :thumbsup:  If you have the time, may you could do some more reviews?

Offline Sedlmayer

Called and made booking for the next day (Sunday 4th of Jan 2015) 7pm. Said she was free and looked forward to seeing me. Text with address followed shortly thereafter. On the Sunday afternoon she texted me asking if I was still coming - I replied "yes". So far so good!

I arrived at the appointed time, called for door number which was given immediately! I buzzed and sher came down to answer there door.  The door does open straight onto the street and all she was wear was a skimpy little babydoll! Ballsy lady I though! She did look great I must say following her up the stairs was a delight! 

This is where it all went a bit wrong! She asked for here "papers", handed over and she then jumped on me and gave the the deepest DFK I have had in a long time but her breath stank of alcohol and I now noticed that she was VERY DRUNK!! I was thinking with my little head and carried on!

The first 20min or so she was having a text argument with another client who had clearly upset her. This ended with her screaming "fucking idiot" and threw the phone down. And then it was full on action for the remaining 40min! Very deepthroat BBBJ with here gagging! Tit wank and finish in her mouth and face! Quick smoke and then round 2. More deepthroat, sex in miss, doggy and cowgirl. While we were doing cowgirl she downed half a bottle of white wine in one go!

I have read in other reviews that she tends to over run but not this time, she was keen to get me out the door as she had another booking straight after me. In fact when I left the chap was outside! Awkward! I guess time keeping is not her strong point!

Now, that is where the review ends. However, I feel its necessary to mention what happened in the few days after. I have read the rules and what I am about to say is generally frowned upon so I hope that its read and understood with intent that this part is given.

3 days after I noticed a small, red, itchy rash on my groin. Over the next 2 days it got bigger, now quite painful and with a foul smelling puss oozing over it. Went to my GP who treated it with a cream and antibiotics. He did ask if I had sex recently. He did also go on to say that this kind of bacterial infection could have been caused by any number of things - shaving (which I do), chaffing, change of washing detergent, my own sweat and so on. But he did say that it was more than likely down to recent sexual activity. I do need to give Angela the benefit of doubt as it could have been down to one of the above.

So, to sum up.
Communication  - good.
Pussy - very wet!
Service - Frenzied!
Will I return - NO!

All the infection stuff in this review is nothing but bullshit. A GP will refer you to a GUM clinic for any sex-related infection.
OP - what was the name of the infection please?

west8

All the infection stuff in this review is nothing but bullshit. A GP will refer you to a GUM clinic for any sex-related infection.

I agree, but will go a step further: I call the entire 'Review' bullshit.

New member with 1 post and 1 review.

Either a jealous competitor or a deluded fuckwit wannabe punter.

jcdmj12

Sounds like a Staphylococcus Aureus infection to me from that description.  You can get it through contact with someone else's skin (everyone has staph on their skin), but it's not technically an STD, because any of the other things mentioned can cause it.

west8

Further to the above, the use of 'bloke' and overuse of exclamation marks leads me to the conclusion that the 'reviewer' is in fact female ...  :wackogirl:

Dave2014

So why even mention it then? First post, first review and intimating that you might have caught a terrible bacterial infection from a WG but " it could have been down to one of the above" . . .

I call absolute Bullshit on this review.

Offline Sedlmayer

"While we were doing cowgirl she downed half a bottle of white wine in one go!"

You sure about that mate? Have a little think and come back to us, eh?

(This makes it sound like I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but actually I think he's obviously a cunt  :bomb:. I don't think he'll be here very long, do you?  :sarcastic: )

Dave2014

A closer analysis of this "review" reveals even more bullshit:

The first 20min or so she was having a text argument with another client who had clearly upset her . . .

. . . And then it was full on action for the remaining 40min!

You stated: "first 20 minutes" and then "remaining 40 min" - the use of the word remaining betrays that the booked duration of this punt was a 1 hour.

After the "full on action for the remaining 40 minutes" (which took you to the 60 minute mark) you would have had to get dressed, clean up, bid her farewell, etc. So you had a full 1 hour prior to readying for your departure.

The following doesn't actually fit well with the above does it:

. . . she was keen to get me out the door as she had another booking straight after me. In fact when I left the chap was outside! Awkward! I guess time keeping is not her strong point!

It sounds as though she either timed it perfectly (as you had an entire 60 mins with her, and then additional time to clean up etc. which would have taken you quite over the 60 mins), or this element of the "review" is also bullshit.

:bomb:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:30:24 pm by Dave2014 »

endomorph

According to Angela she only had an out call on 4th January and so she cannot understand the basis of this review.

JuliusSeizure

Only been here a year but if a review comes out as obviously fake could the admin remove it? Going through previous reviews Wet Ginger has nothing but positive reviews since this review and it's hardly fair for this to stand if decided it is fake for whatever motives by the OP. 

west8

According to Angela she only had an out call on 4th January and so she cannot understand the basis of this review.

Fair enough, but then again she'd hardly claim she did meet WhiteManGay and pass on an STD, would she?

Point being: it might be best to let the reader decide. We're a highly critical bunch on here, so the comments are often more illuminating and informative than the review itself.

fredpunter

Only been here a year but if a review comes out as obviously fake could the admin remove it? Going through previous reviews Wet Ginger has nothing but positive reviews since this review and it's hardly fair for this to stand if decided it is fake for whatever motives by the OP.

I just checked and was a little surprised but you are correct, this is her only negative. However I have read several posts, some written by me, suggesting that she can be a little unreliable. I know she messed me about once to the point where I called it off. I understand that she is very good if you actually get to meet her, but ...... let's just say the bit about her downing half a bottle of wine in one go wasn't the bit I found hardest to believe in the op, and her fondness for a tipple affects whether she actually makes an appearance a bit too often for my liking.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:10:24 pm by The_Don »

fredpunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46906.msg617268#msg617268

Not sure why this review not linking

Ah, cheers for that. I made a comment in another thread about tattooed Sophie the other day that reviews didn't always seem to be linking, but then that entire thread seems to have disappeared. Lots of comments on a thread about porsha seem to have disappeared as well. Spooky.

JuliusSeizure

I just checked and was a little surprised but you are correct, this is her only negative. However I have read several posts, some written by me, suggesting that she can be a little unreliable. I know she messed me about once to the point where I called it off. I understand that she is very good if you actually get to meet her, but ...... let's just say the bit about her downing half a bottle of wine in one go wasn't the bit I found hardest to believe in the op, and her fondness for a tipple affects whether she actually makes an appearance a bit too often for my liking.

From The Don's post it appears the review finder when you post an AW account does not show all reviews and she does in fact have at least one negative review from a more reliable poster. I still find this post a little suspect but think it should stay then just to be on the cautious side as it seems Wet Ginger has let it slip a little lately, but maybe take this one with a pinch of salt. 

JazzMan

OP - what was the name of the infection please?

I once went to the GP with a STD (that's me not the GP), and she sent me out the door straight away to the clinic.

UberX

So, to sum up.
Communication  - good.
Pussy - very wet!
Service - Frenzied!
Will I return - NO!

Hey whiteman sorry to hear experience. Has she actually bitten your balls accidently during OWO?  :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:19:12 am by UberX »

LL

let's just say the bit about her downing half a bottle of wine in one go wasn't the bit I found hardest to believe in the op, and her fondness for a tipple affects whether she actually makes an appearance a bit too often for my liking.
An alcoholic WG.  Who would have thought it?

Offline tigerman72

So, to sum up.
Communication  - good.
Pussy - very wet!
Service - Frenzied!
Will I return - NO!

I am in the medical profession and I can guarantee that was not an std....

Offline Sedlmayer

An alcoholic WG.  Who would have thought it?

Ha ha - it wasn't the fact that the girl might like a drink that caused my eyebrows to rise..  :sarcastic:  It was the thought of her downing half a bottle of wine in one whilst engaging in cowgirl-style sex  ;)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:27:08 am by Sedlmayer »

LL

Ha ha - it wasn't the fact that the girl might like a drink that caused my eyebrows to rise..  :sarcastic:  It was the thought of her downing half a bottle of wine in one whilst engaging in cowgirl-style sex  ;)
Actually that bit does seem a bit far-fetched.

Offline tazz

Ive seen her once and shes does seem quite crazy, had a great time with her but she keept singing along to music which i didnt like. She accidently knocked over a glass of juice on the floor and didnt care about cleaning up the mess untill after the session. The shower only had cold water.

After id left she was texting then calling me to ask where i am despite me telling her id just been. Never known any other WG to do that.

Offline The_Don

I
After id left she was texting then calling me to ask where i am despite me telling her id just been. Never known any other WG to do that.

I've had punted with a W/G and was getting dressed (at the end of that punt) and she text me "sorry I missed you're call".

raylondoner

I've had punted with a W/G and was getting dressed (at the end of that punt) and she text me "sorry I missed you're call".

You must have left a lasting impression  :dance:

Offline superchamp

Trying to down a half bottle of wine while at the same time jumping up and down in cowgirl would surely result in most of the wine running down the girls face, breasts and all over the punters body  :P - think I might take a bottle on my next punt  :D

Offline The_Don

Offline Sedlmayer

Trying to down a half bottle of wine while at the same time jumping up and down in cowgirl would surely result in most of the wine running down the girls face, breasts and all over the punters body  :P - think I might take a bottle on my next punt  :D

Hmmmmm.... now that you mention it..... :D

Offline leatherlover

Sounds like a Staphylococcus Aureus infection to me from that description.  You can get it through contact with someone else's skin (everyone has staph on their skin), but it's not technically an STD, because any of the other things mentioned can cause it.

I would second this. A couple of days after seeing Kelly in MK, to whom I gave a positive review and from whom I received OWO, there was a small welt, like a vein protruding on the head of the member (I am circumcised). A couple of days later, the skin peeled a bit and there was an exposed wound about 5mm in diameter. I was shitting myself because I thought it was gonorrhoea. Also, I wondered how it could happen as I have no memory of use of teeth. However, I had no other symptoms (no burning, no oozing) and I put it down to a bacterial skin infection which I may have actually got through some other means and the timing may have been coincidental.

The whole thing subsided in a couple of days and I was back to normal then, so I didn't even manage to get to a doctor. That was in November last year. I had one shit punt after that (again reviewed) but nothing since. It was a bit of a scare.

Offline S_holmes

Surely a neutral at worst?!!

Defo on my Hotlist still!!

jcdmj12

I would second this. A couple of days after seeing Kelly in MK, to whom I gave a positive review and from whom I received OWO, there was a small welt, like a vein protruding on the head of the member (I am circumcised). A couple of days later, the skin peeled a bit and there was an exposed wound about 5mm in diameter. I was shitting myself because I thought it was gonorrhoea. Also, I wondered how it could happen as I have no memory of use of teeth. However, I had no other symptoms (no burning, no oozing) and I put it down to a bacterial skin infection which I may have actually got through some other means and the timing may have been coincidental.

The whole thing subsided in a couple of days and I was back to normal then, so I didn't even manage to get to a doctor. That was in November last year. I had one shit punt after that (again reviewed) but nothing since. It was a bit of a scare.

On the other hand - what you have described there could be a primary syphilis lesion.  Have you had a GUM screen since? If not, have one.  It's easy to treat but nasty if not treated.  It probably isn't, but definitely better safe than sorry here.

west8

A lot of discussion for what we have collectively established is in all likelihood a fake review.

Note that the op - 'WhiteManRay' - hasn't bothered to post a thing since.

I don't wish to 'White Knight' the girl, but as she has 8 Positive Reviews on here already, shouldn't this be changed to a positive or simply removed altogether?

Offline regenmeister

A lot of discussion for what we have collectively established is in all likelihood a fake review.

Note that the op - 'WhiteManRay' - hasn't bothered to post a thing since.

I don't wish to 'White Knight' the girl, but as she has 8 Positive Reviews on here already, shouldn't this be changed to a positive or simply removed altogether?

Are you her dad?

Offline hockogrockle

I can believe that. Only a prossie woud write "you're" when she meant "your".

WhiteManRay

See, this is why I don't leave reviews. They get picked at and taken to pieces.
I can confirm that the content of my review is accurate and was intended to be informative and not malicious.
As for this being my first post that cast some doubt, well we need to start somewhere.
I have been to the GUM clinic and have been given the all clear. 

Offline PumpAction

I can confirm that the content of my review is accurate and was intended to be informative and not malicious.
As for this being my first post that cast some doubt, well we need to start somewhere.

This is why you don't leave reviews? You don't post at all. I still find it a little dubious.

Online lewishamguy

See, this is why I don't leave reviews.They get picked at and taken to pieces.

Do you mean you did some reviews last time when you're a member in this forum?

;)

west8

Don't take it personally Ray. You clearly knew full well before posting your first review it would be scrutinised.

That's the difference between this site and the rest - the members have a chance to comment, criticise and (if necessary) castigate. It's a unique feature - and a strength.

If you re-read your own review, you must surely agree it all reads a little too conveniently for a negative from a first-time user.

WhiteManRay

Thanks West8 - Yes, I do agree, I was annoyed when I wrote it perhaps I should have left it. Oh well, what's done is done. I have reviewed over on the "other" site in the past where things are left alone so still getting used to the community here.
Anyway, I guess I had this next part coming. I'm now receiving abusive calls and texts at all hours. And then at 1.30am received a text saying "sorry I missed you're call"