Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella-Tottenham Hale  (Read 2431 times)

6 review(s) for X Bella Seductive X (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

Although I have reviewed Bella before, I had not seen her for more than a year until I had the opportunity to see again earlier this week.

I am pleased to say that she still has a well toned body with firm, but not enhanced as far as I am aware, tits. The little white outline of where her bikini thong had been showed off her not too dark tan. Overall she looked fit and healthy.

Bella was dressed as requested in her skimpy secretary outfit with black hold ups.

After some kissing, cuddling and OWO I was soon rock hard, covered up, lube up and slipping into Bella's bum mish style for some pile driving. Having been away from punting and partying for a week on my ski hol, I am afraid I did not last long and soon shot my load.

After a short break and more cuddling and OWO, Bella had me hard enough to be able to slip in for some vag mish but I couldn't cum and went a bit floppy.

She preserved for sometime with hand and mouth to finish me off but I just could not manage it so I stood her down and got dressed.

My usual words of warning, Bella is not suitable for those of you looking for a slim young girl, but perfect for those looking for a mature who does the business, including anal and does not charge over the top.

For those who could be interested here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sedlmayer

Good review David, thanks. I haven't seen her for about a year either, so I'm glad to hear that she's still giving good service and VFM.

Offline Riprock

Cheers for the review.  What would be a good guesstimate of her age?  Looks more than 37.

Offline davidgood

Cheers for the review.  What would be a good guesstimate of her age?  Looks more than 37.
Hi RR,

I would guess Bella is mid/late 40s.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sedlmayer

One word of caution though - her comms aren't the very best   :(

I tried to call her at 10:00 this morning, but she wasn't answering, so I sent her a text asking if she was free at 1:00.

I never got a reply so I changed my plans for the day.

I subsequently got a text at 1:10 (ie 10 mins after the booking should have started) asking if I still wanted to come and see her..... :dancegirl:

She did apologise to be fair, and I probably will make another booking soon, but be aware.

Offline davidgood

One word of caution though - her comms aren't the very best   :(

I tried to call her at 10:00 this morning, but she wasn't answering, so I sent her a text asking if she was free at 1:00.

I never got a reply so I changed my plans for the day.

I subsequently got a text at 1:10 (ie 10 mins after the booking should have started) asking if I still wanted to come and see her..... :dancegirl:

She did apologise to be fair, and I probably will make another booking soon, but be aware.

Fair point Sedlmayer. Despite what she might say her working hours are I do not think Bella is a morning person. Your are more likely to get her on the phone after lunch than in the morning.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sedlmayer

Fair point Sedlmayer. Despite what she might say her working hours are I do not think Bella is a morning person. Your are more likely to get her on the phone after lunch than in the morning.

Regards,

davidgood

Yes - that's the conclusion that I have come to... ;)

Offline SamLP

Bella brings back some memories. To date the only WG I've done anal with and she wasn't exactly clean. Ended up up with a dirty condom and she was apologising profusely for the rest of the punt. Can't fault her service, although the matronly look at the beginning sizing me up at the beginning was somewhat off-putting. Wouldn't return though, no reason but lots of other sp's out there and she isn't something special. She had a fair few bruises on her body and she laughed it off as her being clumsy and always bumping and falling.

Offline Riprock

Broadly speaking (from previous reviews) i would say Bella is a good SP.  Shame this (i would hope) rare incident has soiled your punting memory.

Bella brings back some memories. To date the only WG I've done anal with and she wasn't exactly clean. Ended up up with a dirty condom and she was apologising profusely for the rest of the punt. Can't fault her service, although the matronly look at the beginning sizing me up at the beginning was somewhat off-putting. Wouldn't return though, no reason but lots of other sp's out there and she isn't something special. She had a fair few bruises on her body and she laughed it off as her being clumsy and always bumping and falling.