Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yusuka - Japanese - Sheffield  (Read 1770 times)

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile (23 Jan!!) so I would normally ignore - but would love to see a genuine Japanese girl.  Also no gallery, just 1 photo, so another reason I would normally avoid.

What do you think?  Worth a go?

Offline RedKettle

Just checked her likes and she does OWO and CIM - if true this is my fantasy   :dance:

Offline Tricks

Just checked her likes and she does OWO and CIM - if true this is my fantasy   :dance:

It's going to remain a fantasy I'm afraid! The profile has gone.

Offline RedKettle

Oh dam, another one bites the dust.  However I strongly suspect I am better off with the fantasy than reality in this case. 

I did send her a polite email to the personal email she provided - maybe a possible punter scared her off.

Tony Montana

The clue is in the name... You Suckaaaaa !!!!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I could be wrong, but I think she may have been part of this group.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18749.0

There was a Japanese girl in Sheffield once called Ayako. She was a good girl, but didn't like deep penetration.

Mark76

I could be wrong, but I think she may have been part of this group.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18749.0

There was a Japanese girl in Sheffield once called Ayako. She was a good girl, but didn't like deep penetration.

The one working from Velocity?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The one working from Velocity?
That's the one. There were said to be two. The one in the pictures and the one I saw that had fake tits and a dragon tattoo above her pubic region.

Offline Tricks

I saw the one in the picture....you didn't miss anything.

Average and rushed I thought.

Offline Ralph

That's the one. There were said to be two. The one in the pictures and the one I saw that had fake tits and a dragon tattoo above her pubic region.

sweety Ayako
she was great..well I thought so at time.  Went back home to Japan and left industry. ..so she said