Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxine909  (Read 1137 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

She's been on the Bristol scene for donkeys. A number of years back I tried getting a booking and spoke to her, not the simplest conversation I ever had.
The phrase 'she's had her brains fucked out' springs to mind.

Offline Roth

She's been on the Bristol scene for donkeys. A number of years back I tried getting a booking and spoke to her, not the simplest conversation I ever had.
The phrase 'she's had her brains fucked out' springs to mind.

Cheers for that RH. Based on your experience I will give her a miss I think.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 08:29:43 am by Roth »

Offline pedro150

I have seen her. More out of convenience, as she was diong incalls in Stroud, which was better for me, as I a wanted to avoid going into Bristol.

Bad decision. Place not ideal. She had made no effort appearance wise. Seemed uneasy. Had difficulty maintaining an erection, especially when condom going on.

She then briefly suggested BB for an extra payment but then backtracked. I was then concerned but nature took over and once inside her the blood flowed in! I finished in missionary and left asap.

A little later, curious about BB, I phoned her and asked if I could have BB with her. She said OK if I was tested and had paperwork. That was a moment of weakness. Did not go there.

Offline Roth

I have seen her. More out of convenience, as she was diong incalls in Stroud, which was better for me, as I a wanted to avoid going into Bristol.

Bad decision. Place not ideal. She had made no effort appearance wise. Seemed uneasy. Had difficulty maintaining an erection, especially when condom going on.

She then briefly suggested BB for an extra payment but then backtracked. I was then concerned but nature took over and once inside her the blood flowed in! I finished in missionary and left asap.

A little later, curious about BB, I phoned her and asked if I could have BB with her. She said OK if I was tested and had paperwork. That was a moment of weakness. Did not go there.

Mmm. Says it all. Best avoided. :vomit:

Offline XTC2

Even Jay from RealPunting wasn't impressed (if you see the video you'll get why) and I don't recall him being anything other than positive about everyone else he's had on his site.