Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella of Diamonds  (Read 1813 times)

Offline jackaroo2

External Link/Members Only

Gateshead Quayside. Nice warm apartment.

Second time I have seen this lady, but not by choice. This is Molly who was on Diamonds until recently. Doh, didn't realise until 2/3 mins into appointment. Don't think she remembered me at all. I think I was fooled by the increase in her profile age by about 4 years.

She has improved (attitude), but felt a bit like a conveyor belt. HJ and OWO were good. She even asked if she was doing it to my satisfaction. She did a cowgirl squat, which was nice too.

However, as soon as I had cum it was on with her clothes - a personal dislike, and she did this last time too. And, there was a used condom and wipes on the floor next to the bed. Surely she hadn't been having sexual intercourse with someone else just before me!!  :vomit:  :D.

Like BR, I think she is getting there, just not quite enough. She is canny, though.

Toshiba

I was looking at her but now i know it was molly she looks hot but the attitude seems a bit frosty

Thanks for the heads up, reluctantly a no from me

Offline foreverchanges

Not the first girl to have a name change with Diamonds and wont be the last...funny how its inevitably the crap ones who do this.

Plus no excuse whatsoever for the used condoms..I mean how much effort does it take to dispose of them?..if she cant get this right then there's no hope.

Thanks for the review and another to avoid for me.

Offline bronson24

Shame about the attitude . Her body looks really  nice

Toshiba

Shame about the attitude . Her body looks really  nice

but thats it if  the attitude aint there she may as well be 20 stone

Offline bronson24

yep exactly

Offline johnr1

you hot the nail on the head with that one .....great :D