Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Maybe LL should be selling those T-shirts after all.  (Read 4930 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

JuliusSeizure

External Link/Members Only

Another Positive for Michelle on here. Saw her in Earls Court and can say if you are looking for a GFE then she is a girl you should put on your list whilst she is still here or touring in London from Birmingham after she moves.

Comms - Pretty straight forward by email. Asked before she had a hotel booked last week and told me to ask Sunday if she had one booked then. Did so and she told me Earls Court and I booked in 1 hour. When I arrived she text me the Room number soon after my text.

Venue - Nice hotel near Earls Court but closer to go to West Brompton station. Busy Reception so they don't even notice you walk through to the lift. The rooms were nice and fit for purpose and can't complain.

Meeting - I was running a tad late due the Disrict and Circle line shutting down today and so my alternate route could only get me to Earls court which is a 5 or 10 min walk. I took a pretty brisk walk to make it there but was 5mins late. She was understanding and didn't mind at all. Got the text with the room number and went in. Michelle opened the door in some heels and a nice figure hugging black dress. She is about 5'7 and was taller than me in heels but that didn't stop her greeting me with some kissing and hug. She is quite naturally pretty and wears less make up than the pics on her profile. She asked me if I wanted to shower and I said yes, quick scrub down and out. Afterwards I came out with my boxers on and we kissed a little more whilst she copped a feel downstairs. Decided to do the admin and off we went.

Started with some kissing and handy work on the bed with me on top. She smiled every time I stopped kissing and did so from the start of the hour to the end. I slowly worked my way down and thought it would be best to kick things off with some RO. Switched and it was my turn on the receiving end. She is good at giving a blowjob, it wasn't a sloppy deepthroat one like a PSE, but she used her tongue and hands a lot with some eye contact mixed to make it work, she also doesn't neglect your balls either so I have no complaints in the oral department.

On with the condom and on with some more fun. Started in mish with some kissing, she uses her hands to play with your body as well which adds to the sensation. Switched to her on top and she rides you with a smile. When she's on top and you look up to those pert tits and cute smile you will realise shes worth seeing. Switched to doggy on the end of the bed and then back to her on top as I enjoyed the view to much. From then on she rode me till I came.

I was offered a massage but opted to finish with some pillow talk and a cuddle. Chatted about what I do and other things like Snooker as I am a fan but by the sounds of it she would kick my arse at the game. The one thing that was small but really nice about the pillow talk is she didn't switch off and just chat. She laid there and continued running her fingers up, down and around my body which is a good sensation to finish a punt on. Sounds stupid but that's the sort of thing that makes you feel like she want's you there and what sells the GFE with her, I suspect I missed a few other small things but she's good at GFE none the less.

Time went over a little but she didn't mind. I took a quick shower and then left with a kiss and told her I will see her soon. I will and would recommend her if you want a vanilla GFE experience with a smile.

So there you go. Another UKP review of Michelle as we haven't had one of those of her for a whole day. Maybe LL should start a small business with these T-shirts he mentioned in another thread after all. (External Link/Members Only:lol:

Offline Turtle Z

I'm starting to wonder whether it's possible to be brainwashed by this site because I was not remotely interested in Michelle 6 months back now I'm thinking about a booking.

rajdunda

I'm starting to wonder whether it's possible to be brainwashed by this site because I was not remotely interested in Michelle 6 months back now I'm thinking about a booking.

i find her very attractive with superb service. Although 120 without CIM makes her less competitive. But if you are not into blondes then i suggest adele4u as she is attractive, allows cim and provides GFE that is on par with michele for 130 quids.

JuliusSeizure

I think it is because anyone well reviewed here is a safe bet for a good time. When you read over and over again about how a girl provides a good service you want in. Mine is Platinum Cindy, she isn't really my type but all reviews of how good she is makes me wanna experience it for myself. This place is a good advertisement that can throw a few guys your way if you're popular.

Offline Turtle Z

i find her very attractive with superb service. Although 120 without CIM makes her less competitive. But if you are not into blondes then i suggest adele4u as she is attractive, allows cim and provides GFE that is on par with michele for 130 quids.

That's it exactly, I'm not generally into blondes and Adele is definitely more my type.

Quesadilla

Thanks for that comparison - Adele was an absolute darling, loved her CIM, thought her GFE rocked and although I thought MI looks great in her pics the combination of WestGate and no CIM was holding me off.  Your comparison clinches it.  :hi:

Offline smiths

I think it is because anyone well reviewed here is a safe bet for a good time. When you read over and over again about how a girl provides a good service you want in. Mine is Platinum Cindy, she isn't really my type but all reviews of how good she is makes me wanna experience it for myself. This place is a good advertisement that can throw a few guys your way if you're popular.

I have zero interest in Michelle or Cindy so i dont want in but its good to see reviews being done on them, good or bad. Glad you had a good punt. :hi:

password02

Good review JuliusSeizure - Can I comment on the last couple of posts regarding who to pick between Michelle & Adele - I think I am in a position to comment as I have seen both girls at least a dozen times over the last 6-7 months.

Both are excellent GFE material , Both girls are very attractive and both girls will and IMO offer a brilliant exceptional GFE - DFK and oral skills are excellent as is their individual beauty - However there are some services that 1 provides that the other may not and that is up to each girl. CIM is mentioned, not a deal breaker for me as I enjoy the full package with each of the girls. I would strongly recommend both girls as they each have individual positives and not just the fact that 1 girl may do a particular service or not.

If you have the time and funds then I would see both girls and then pick who you would see for a 2nd visit.

I would pretty much guarantee after your 1st visits to each it will not be a simple case of who does what.

LL

Lovely girl.  Top review mate.  Thanks for promoting my line of T-shirts - I'll sort you out with a good discount  :D  What size are you?  I don't have any xxx-large left as West8 ordered them all for himself.

JuliusSeizure

Good review JuliusSeizure - Can I comment on the last couple of posts regarding who to pick between Michelle & Adele - I think I am in a position to comment as I have seen both girls at least a dozen times over the last 6-7 months.

Both are excellent GFE material , Both girls are very attractive and both girls will and IMO offer a brilliant exceptional GFE - DFK and oral skills are excellent as is their individual beauty - However there are some services that 1 provides that the other may not and that is up to each girl. CIM is mentioned, not a deal breaker for me as I enjoy the full package with each of the girls. I would strongly recommend both girls as they each have individual positives and not just the fact that 1 girl may do a particular service or not.

If you have the time and funds then I would see both girls and then pick who you would see for a 2nd visit.

I would pretty much guarantee after your 1st visits to each it will not be a simple case of who does what.

I might visit Adele for the comparison but it won't be anytime soon as I do this part time once a month, maybe twice and at the moment I have quite a few girls I plan to see before her. But for comparisons sake, Emily Creme Brulee is probably my favourite GFE since i started this.

I might bump Adele up the list though. Just because I'm slightly interested now.

password02

I might visit Adele for the comparison but it won't be anytime soon as I do this part time once a month, maybe twice and at the moment I have quite a few girls I plan to see before her. But for comparisons sake, Emily Creme Brulee is probably my favourite GFE since i started this.

I might bump Adele up the list though. Just because I'm slightly interested now.

I have also seen ECB last year - very nice, stunning girl BUT Adele may make your top list, if you can give her a session next month

JuliusSeizure

Lovely girl.  Top review mate.  Thanks for promoting my line of T-shirts - I'll sort you out with a good discount  :D  What size are you?  I don't have any xxx-large left as West8 ordered them all for himself.

:D  :D I will take a medium and frame it to put up on my wall  :drinks:

Dunno why he would buy the T-shirts? His never actually banged her.  :lol:

JuliusSeizure

I have also seen ECB last year - very nice, stunning girl BUT Adele may make your top list, if you can give her a session next month

I guess I'm gunna have to and see what all the fuss is about then  :cool:. See's on the list!!

JuliusSeizure

I have zero interest in Michelle or Cindy so i dont want in but its good to see reviews being done on them, good or bad. Glad you had a good punt. :hi:

For a guy with 81 reviews I'm quite surprised you haven't seen them. Each to there own mate but maybe one day you might have a change of heart and want too. I hear you can see them both at one ;)

Quesadilla

Having been there/done that with Cindy can't say I'd be in a rush to repeat. She is all about the branding / marketing and not IMHO 100% genuine. Better punts to be had without having to wait months to book.

fredpunter

Well I hope you pay Michelle royalties on whatever these t shirts are, apparently she hasn't got two halfpennies to rub together.

JuliusSeizure

Having been there/done that with Cindy can't say I'd be in a rush to repeat. She is all about the branding / marketing and not IMHO 100% genuine. Better punts to be had without having to wait months to book.

She's low on my list. I have 8 girls on my hotlist before her including a 3some and the waiting time is off putting. I can barely stop myself getting excited when I booked a punt a week in advance let a lone waiting a whole fucking month. But still, the curiosity is sitting there to see her.

Offline smiths

For a guy with 81 reviews I'm quite surprised you haven't seen them. Each to there own mate but maybe one day you might have a change of heart and want too. I hear you can see them both at one ;)

Never say never in punting but highly unlikely. ;)

Offline StevenS

From your review of Cindy......

"VFM 10/10 - Cannot believe you can get this good a service at this price. I will return, again and again and again.

Great profile with very accurate pics, tells you everything you need to know.
Great comms throughout.
Very friendly, not at all intimidating.
True GFE - lovely sensual seduction / kissing / passionate DFK"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 12:21:25 am by StevenS »

Quesadilla

From your review of Cindy......

"VFM 10/10 - Cannot believe you can get this good a service at this price. I will return, again and again and again.

Great profile with very accurate pics, tells you everything you need to know.
Great comms throughout.
Very friendly, not at all intimidating.
True GFE - lovely sensual seduction / kissing / passionate DFK"

Ah so sweet Stephanie Slut - you're still following me around like a little bitch puppy dog reading and re-reading my reviews - you are such a loyal little cocksucker and I am so flattered that you love to drink my kool-aid cum over and over again.

As I've said elsewhere between poor comms when trying to re-book Cindy (with more than 1 month notice) and also having read/heard some things about her from other punters - my opinion has changed. Had a great punt but not so great I'd keep trying to rebook with bad comms. Hindsight is a wonderful thing Stephanie Slut as I'm sure you realised after the gender reassignment.  :dancegirl:

Offline StevenS

Ah so sweet Stephanie Slut - you're still following me around like a little bitch puppy dog reading and re-reading my reviews - you are such a loyal little cocksucker and I am so flattered that you love to drink my kool-aid cum over and over again.

As I've said elsewhere between poor comms when trying to re-book Cindy (with more than 1 month notice) and also having read/heard some things about her from other punters - my opinion has changed. Had a great punt but not so great I'd keep trying to rebook with bad comms. Hindsight is a wonderful thing Stephanie Slut as I'm sure you realised after the gender reassignment.  :dancegirl:

Well that's more than a little bit random. You did miss out telling me "it puts the lotion on it's skin".

Putting your obvious personality disorder to one side, are there any of your other reviews that's in retrospect were also exaggerated fluffiness? Using the benefit of hindsight of course.

Quesadilla

Well that's more than a little bit random. You did miss out telling me "it puts the lotion on it's skin".

Putting your obvious personality disorder to one side, are there any of your other reviews that's in retrospect were also exaggerated fluffiness? Using the benefit of hindsight of course.
Yes definitely when I reviewed your services Stephanie I was overly fluffy in describing your dingle berries, stretch marks and halitosis as merely cute quirks.   :P
Since I discovered you were once - a loooong time ago - a man I realise I may have been too kind.   :sarcastic:

Offline StevenS

Yes definitely when I reviewed your services Stephanie I was overly fluffy in describing your dingle berries, stretch marks and halitosis as merely cute quirks.   :P
Since I discovered you were once - a loooong time ago - a man I realise I may have been too kind.   :sarcastic:

Genius.  :dash:

fredpunter

I reckon Michelle needs some more t shirts printed, with the slogan "why is it always my reviews that turn in to a war zone" , or maybe that's what's on the ones mentioned earlier already.

Offline StevenS

So back in the real world, Michelle is indeed a great girl so it's good you had such a great time with her julius.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Lovely girl.  Top review mate. 

Michelle only has one negative review on here and that was from a wanker who never actually saw her.     :crazy:

Offline claretandblue

cindy getting a bit of a bashing on here!there all good but imo out of adele,cindy,michelle,hot ameera and dee cindy is my clear favourite followed by ameera

Offline StevenS

cindy getting a bit of a bashing on here!there all good but imo out of adele,cindy,michelle,hot ameera and dee cindy is my clear favourite followed by ameera

Cindy is only being bashed by someone who had there nose put out if joint because they couldn't get a booking. She still provides an awesome service. I honestly don't see the issue. I have made a booking for march with her but that doesn't mean I can't have a punt til then. Just a bit if planning as all that's needed. I've not seen Adele or dee yet but the reviews speak for themselves.  :drinks:

Michelle is a top girl too. I'm pleased that thing seem to be picking up again for her.

UberX

According to Michelle's profile she got 28 rating in last 14 days a great achievement I think.
 :blush: :kiss:

Offline Alpunt79

According to Michelle's profile she got 28 rating in last 14 days a great achievement I think.

She's a very popular and very busy girl! I think the number of happy customers and glowing feedback highlight that.
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's a very popular and very busy girl! I think the number of happy customers and glowing feedback highlight that.

Indeed, but much of her success is down to UKPunting.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

I imagine she is so busy she hardly has time to put her knickers back on before the next punter, thats the power of UKP, and smartly for her she is cashing in while she can as all smart WGs do. As long as her service offered stays at this high standard good for her and for her punters.

UberX

I imagine she is so busy she hardly has time to put her knickers back on before the next punter, thats the power of UKP, and smartly for her she is cashing in while she can as all smart WGs do. As long as her service offered stays at this high standard good for her and for her punters.

Actually the main reason of her recent increasing is her pre departure announcement. But I wish she will maintain her service standards at same level and so every punters will be satisfied.

:)

Offline Alpunt79

Actually the main reason of her recent increasing is her pre departure announcement. But I wish she will maintain her service standards at same level and so every punters will be satisfied.

Well I know that I wasn't able to see her at her place in East London, so making the most of her being central now  :D

Although I don't think our schedules are matching up next week  :(

Offline Sparta Prada

As someone who lives in East London, MI was on my hotlist for a long long time. However I never got off my arse to see her. Not providing CIM and not having any decent car parking around where she was based in Highams Park were my reasons for not seeing her. Not really regretting it as I have seen lots of other girls but perhaps I should get a T-shirt made saying 'I have not seen Michelle Indenpendent'???

UberX

Well I know that I wasn't able to see her at her place in East London, so making the most of her being central now  :D

Although I don't think our schedules are matching up next week  :(

Do you mean she is fully booked?

:(

Offline Alpunt79

Do you mean she is fully booked?

:(

I don't know - you'd have to get in touch with her. I actually had very little time available myself so not worked out, but she may still have some availability.

JuliusSeizure

Funny you should say that she didn't have any knickers on under the dress when I saw her. Just whipped it off and bam!! Naked Michelle!!

JuliusSeizure

As someone who lives in East London, MI was on my hotlist for a long long time. However I never got off my arse to see her. Not providing CIM and not having any decent car parking around where she was based in Highams Park were my reasons for not seeing her. Not really regretting it as I have seen lots of other girls but perhaps I should get a T-shirt made saying 'I have not seen Michelle Indenpendent'???

From previous reviews I thought you could park in the Tesco near her's as it was only round the corner.

Offline Sparta Prada

From previous reviews I thought you could park in the Tesco near her's as it was only round the corner.
I got the impression it was like a five minute walk. I just don't like being too far away from my car.

andrei

I got the impression it was like a five minute walk. I just don't like being too far away from my car.

2 minute walk

but in theory, even if your car is parked right outside you're at least 2 or 3 minutes away cos you'd be stark bollock naked  :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

As someone who lives in East London, MI was on my hotlist for a long long time. However I never got off my arse to see her. Not providing CIM and not having any decent car parking around where she was based in Highams Park were my reasons for not seeing her.

No parking apart from a massive free car park in Tesco, then a three minute walk to her flat.  :rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

a five minute walk is hardly far!what a strange thing to say

UberX

a five minute walk is hardly far!what a strange thing to say

More strange thing is that why are we discussing about parking and walking distance of her previous flat? Is she going back there again? Anyone know?

:D

password02

More strange thing is that why are we discussing about parking and walking distance of her previous flat? Is she going back there again? Anyone know?

:D

No she will not be going back to E4 as the flat is being renovated and building work will be going on for the next few months as the whole block is being re built that is why she had to move out very quickly

UberX

No she will not be going back to E4 as the flat is being renovated and building work will be going on for the next few months as the whole block is being re built that is why she had to move out very quickly

thanks for the info password.