Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepthroat/facefucking Central London  (Read 9410 times)

Justanotheruser

Anybody got any recommendations for girls who are happy to provide full deepthroat and facefucking services in central London (happy to travel around the obvious areas)? I'm not too specific on looks (as long as they're not actually rough) as I'm more interested in the service. Would be happy to pay around £200 and the option of an incall would be ideal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline rhub9

Your options are a bit limited.  In the past, I have tried:

Violet: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Excellent deep throat, although can't do full-on facefucking for an extended period of time. Lovely girl, also allowed filming on subsequent bookings.
She can be unreliable though.  Also, see: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14713

Wet Ginger: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Well reviewed on UKP already: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=582
Can also be unreliable, and I would rate her oral skills a bit below Violet's.

Another from my list, who I have not yet been able to meet up with:

FucktoyKayla: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Mentioned in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35159.0

Good luck.

R.

west8

The one and only girl I have ever done that with was Dee - External Link/Members Only.

I'm no man-horse, but she took it like a trooper and I was more than impressed.

She can usually be found touring London and the surrounding areas.

Offline iPad3

The one and only girl I have ever done that with was Dee - External Link/Members Only.

I'm no man-horse, but she took it like a trooper and I was more than impressed.

She can usually be found touring London and the surrounding areas.

Indeed and I think westie saw Dee prior to his barebacking efforts so your probably relatively safe, we know this as he assures us the BB was a one off and of course he's a trusted member who rarely tells untruths!!

rajdunda

does dee receives humiliation?

it says on her profile but i would like to know whether she actually does it.facefucking seems really pse to me. I thought Dee was more of a gfe

Offline stayer

That's not my experience (of facefucking). However, I've got a confirmed booking next month, so I'll ask...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:42:49 pm by stayer »

Justanotheruser

Thanks for the advice - I do like the sound of Wet Ginger and may give her a try...Seen Violet a while back before I joined here.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:03:11 pm by Justanotheruser »

Offline mrx007

Suzi Lapdancer? On my hotlist and I've read mixed reviews on here about her but she goes on about deepthroat and but charges £50 extra on top of her £90 half hour which is probably why I haven't seen her yet.

Read her profile - she reckons she'll gag or throw up if you want her to.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

P.S. you need to look under the "incalls" tab to find this info.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:40:11 pm by mrx007 »

patrick666

Let`s bump this discussion for the latest update on this topic. Any recent experiences you want to share?

slow and low

Suzi Lapdancer? On my hotlist and I've read mixed reviews on here about her but she goes on about deepthroat and but charges £50 extra on top of her £90 half hour which is probably why I haven't seen her yet.

Read her profile - she reckons she'll gag or throw up if you want her to.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

P.S. you need to look under the "incalls" tab to find this info.
She will face fuck I didn't pay any extra for it.

Offline claretandblue

She will face fuck I didn't pay any extra for it.
How accurate are the pictures, she looks a fair bit older than 28? I think reading between the lines dt/facefucking is included but if you want her to literally puke/throw up on your cock its extra?

slow and low

How accurate are the pictures, she looks a fair bit older than 28? I think reading between the lines dt/facefucking is included but if you want her to literally puke/throw up on your cock its extra?
She doesn't look old nice figure if you like slim ladies. Seen her 3 times and quality owo, will use a toy on herself at same time. Your correct I think re extreme DT think it is extra £50. Worth a visit.

Tom5334

Best I've seen is Tamara Tease but looks like she's gone from AW. Maggie21 a good second, wasn't overly impressed with the punt in general with Suzi Lapdancer but that's about 2 1/2 years ago.

Offline claretandblue

She doesn't look old nice figure if you like slim ladies. Seen her 3 times and quality owo, will use a toy on herself at same time. Your correct I think re extreme DT think it is extra £50. Worth a visit.
Thanks mate,think I will try and see her

slow and low