Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Carly of Reading  (Read 10211 times)

8 review(s) for CarlyxxxCarly (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Melb

A pretty busty girl who's Polish but wothout the EE attitude you sometimes get.
Carly does everything on her list and enjoys it. Really gets involved, has a good time and gives a true GFE.

There's a chap who answers the phone and makes the booking but he quickly says Carly will call to discuss the meeting. Hope you enjoy her as much as I did.

External Link/Members Only

Offline SSPete

Just retired according to her profile. That scuppers my plans!

Offline mattylondon

Just retired according to her profile. That scuppers my plans!
Don't you be so sure. She'll be back.  ;) Just keep checking periodically if she continues to log in, just to 'check' her e-mails! Sooner or later, you'll read something like 'hi guys, I couldn't stay away because I missed you all so much'! Either means she needs the money or the guy she left AW for has dumped her and she's back on the game. Call me cynical if you like, but some of these girls have had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra ever did! Wait and see....  :hi:

Melb

You could try this girl as an alternative...

A bit fatter than Cute Carly but does the same services and is quite friendly.

Offline SSPete

Don't you be so sure. She'll be back.  ;) Just keep checking periodically if she continues to log in, just to 'check' her e-mails! Sooner or later, you'll read something like 'hi guys, I couldn't stay away because I missed you all so much'! Either means she needs the money or the guy she left AW for has dumped her and she's back on the game. Call me cynical if you like, but some of these girls have had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra ever did! Wait and see....  :hi:

Cheers Matty, you will see I am new to this....

Offline SSPete

You could try this girl as an alternative...

A bit fatter than Cute Carly but does the same services and is quite friendly.

I am thinking more along these lines, even though it is a bit of a trek:

But am appreciative of the advice!

Melb

Looks good, lots of feedback, decent profile. Hope it goes well.

Jacob

I am thinking more along these lines, even though it is a bit of a trek:

But am appreciative of the advice!

I've seen this girl though she was 100 ph at the time. On a positive generally pleasant, friendly and reasonably enthusiastic.

On the downside I'd describe her as average looking at best, certainly wouldn't look twice in the street, and a tad saggy with the signs of childbirth very evident hence the covered stomach in pix. I doubt I'll return even if she were 80 ph but each to their own.

Why not make a post in Service Providers Vagabond setting out what you are looking for type, age, location and so on.   :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

On the downside I'd describe her as average looking at best, certainly wouldn't look twice in the street, and a tad saggy with the signs of childbirth very evident hence the covered stomach in pix.

Yes, I picked up on that. She's removed the pictures now, but previously she had quite a few pics showing stretchmarks.

Offline SSPete

Yes, I picked up on that. She's removed the pictures now, but previously she had quite a few pics showing stretchmarks.

That genuinely wouldn't bother me. And not just saying that to be nice! She used to have Private Gallery and movies on the site and I enjoyed both. Though that can be another expensive habit...

carly

It wasnt the reason you think at all that i left for , if you want to know ask :D  also i do not do it for money if i did it would be 24/7 like moste scorts :) i love sex especially if it is great sex and kissing !!!
I do not see many people only the ones i like :)
I will be away for the summer again so check my new profile for updates :)

Offline SSPete

OK then Carly, why did you leave and do you have a current profile?

carly

if anyone wants to know email me  , most of the people i saw before found my profile in Reading:)

carly

OK then Carly, why did you leave and do you have a current profile?

The new profile

Melb

She does appear to like sex and gets into it.
One problem is she goes through an agency / pimp so the fee is a bit higher than it shoud be.

carly

She does appear to like sex and gets into it.
One problem is she goes through an agency / pimp so the fee is a bit higher than it shoud be.

There is no agency anymore and my fees are no different than anyone else, also i do not charge extras!
I saw you twice and you didnt complain

Neil

I had a few meets back then and can confirm I always had fun...

Nice to see you are back Carly!

Melb

There is no agency anymore and my fees are no different than anyone else, also i do not charge extras!
I saw you twice and you didnt complain

I'm not complaining now, just sharing my opinion. When you did have an agency you must have had to pay him something, therefore the fee I paid was equal to the fee you received plus the agency take. Hence the fee must have been higher than it could have been. Simple arithmetic. I'm not saying you charge too much. It's true you don't charge extras.

I enjoyed my 2 visits which is why I recommended you on here. There's no need to be defensive or cast any aspersions on my character.

Offline mattylondon

It wasnt the reason you think at all that i left for , if you want to know ask :D
Honestly Carly, I've no doubt you're probably a half decent SP, by all accounts, from punters who have seen you and can vouch that you provide a good service. However, I couldn't give a flying fuck, as to your 'reasoning'. Even if it does appear to me at least, to be be somewhat disingenuous and insulting to my intelligence. Bottom line is, your personal circumstances are none of my business. 

My point was a very simply one. I've seen dozens of prossies come and go on AW in the past. In the vast majority of cases, the 'retirement' is purely for marketing purposes, as is the switch in profile name, so as to appear 'fresh' to punters. Most seasoned punters, ex or otherwise, know all the prossie tricks. Yes, some girls do leave for relationships or other reasons, but when they break down, in a great many cases or the finances go to pot, they invariably return because most ex prossies aren't equipped skill wise to earn the sort of money they were earning as a prossie and they can no longer rely on the man financially anymore. And they've already broken the social taboo about renting out their hole for cash, so the second time around is easier mentally.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:03:05 pm by mattylondon »

SteveNova

I'm puzzled by the Q&A reply as to who Carly will see: "white guys , age range 25-50, if you re older email me a photo i might still see you if i like what i see it is all about attraction".  Would anyone here actually e-mail a photo on the off-chance she considers you debonair enough  :D  Of course she doesn't specify what the picture should be of  :P

softlad

Would anyone here actually e-mail a photo on the off-chance she considers you debonair enough...

:lol: :lol: :lol:...Erm, that's a never from moi.

Offline Stiltskin

Either knock 10 years off your age or just send a photo of a mature male model. Bait and switch in reverse!

Offline mattylondon

Either knock 10 years off your age or just send a photo of a mature male model. Bait and switch in reverse!
Would it count if somebody sent a picture of their cock perhaps? Is she good enough to spot if it has wrinkles on it?!

carly

Everyone has their own opinion ....

James999

Bad pictures, cropped to obscure her body,  clearly looking older than the stated age, add that to being overpriced and she's clearly one to give a miss  :hi:

carly

Bad pictures, cropped to obscure her body,  clearly looking older than the stated age, add that to being overpriced and she's clearly one to give a miss  :hi:

Really... i am not a profesional photographer lol anyone offering to take good ones??? I would be interested if i can keep all the copies.
I guess i am a bit older i will be 28 next week!!!! Anyone thinking i am overpriced well you dont have to see me :D

Carly xxx

Offline mattylondon

I second that James. She does nothing for me whatsoever, especially when I compare her to many other younger and fitter (non trafficked) EEs who charge a lot less, so yes 'Carly', we all have our opinions, but good luck to you as others will disagree with James and I.

What's more, whilst I totally recognise and support the fact that a prossie has every right to see whoever she likes, I never punted one who has a racial or any other prejudice against a particular type of punter.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:17:08 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

I guess i am a bit older i will be 28 next week!!!! Anyone thinking i am overpriced well you dont have to see me :D
mmm hard paper round then! I don't think you could afford my rates to take pictures of you! Perhaps you should throw in a freebie as an incentive to one of the guys?

Offline mattylondon

I'm puzzled by the Q&A reply as to who Carly will see: "white guys , age range 25-50, if you re older email me a photo i might still see you if i like what i see it is all about attraction".  Would anyone here actually e-mail a photo on the off-chance she considers you debonair enough  :D  Of course she doesn't specify what the picture should be of  :P
And what if it was an ugly, white 25 year old, who didn't have to submit a photo?! I think the poor old woman is confused. AW isn't a dating site!

James999

Really... i am not a profesional photographer

What a lame excuse, even a 10 year old with a cameraphone would be able to produce better images, and again it is more about how the images are cropped to obscure the body, which can only be for one reason  :(

softlad

I thought this was a positve review thread !   :unknown:

James999

I thought this was a positve review thread !   :unknown:

It looks more like a balanced one, as another moderator commented that at £100 she was average and her body was Saggy, so adding a 50% price increase  :scare:

I've seen this girl though she was 100 ph at the time. On a positive generally pleasant, friendly and reasonably enthusiastic.
On the downside I'd describe her as average looking at best, certainly wouldn't look twice in the street, and a tad saggy with the signs of childbirth very evident hence the covered stomach in pix. I doubt I'll return even if she were 80 ph but each to their own.

softlad

It looks more like a balanced one, as another moderator commented that at £100 she was average and her body was Saggy, so adding a 50% price increase  :scare:

I think Jake was referring to this one who has now gone.

I also think we should respect other members 'recommends' and not question their judgement as it is counter productive in the sense other members may not post their experiences for fear of ridicule.
We all have different tastes/budgets etc.

It was good of Melb to pass this one on incase others are interested.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:20:27 pm by softlad »

Jacob

I think Jake was refferring to this one who has now gone.

I also think we should respect other members 'recommends' and not question their judgement as it is counter productive in the sense other members may not post their experiences for fear of ridicule.
We all have different tastes/budgets etc.  :hi:

Indeed it was, not seen Carly. Always best to read and understand things before passing comment, I reckon.  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

Indeed it was, not seen Carly. Always best to read and understand things before passing comment, I reckon.  :hi:
I for one wasn't doubting for a second she may well deliver a good service, as Melb has said. But she should keep her attention seeking whore ways out of it, re why she left. Who cares? And stop touting herself, by linking her personal profile (which I thought wasn't allowed on UKP?) She could've sent him a pm. As for personal budgets, shes on the pricy side, so not sure who'd be missing out.

But again, I agree with your general point. How about a list for decent and poor SPs? I think it would carry a lot of weight  Jake and lets face it, punters on UKP ain't easily pleased, so for a prossie to be listed on any positive list would carry a lot of street cred!!
l

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:51:29 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mh

And stop touting herself, by linking her personal profile (which I thought wasn't allowed on UKP?)

I don't blame her for giving the new profile link when people asked her for it through a forum post. Her rate looks OK for the area when you allow for the fact that no extras are charged (as long as you want the extras of course). Conversely a lot of girls who look like good value from the headline rate soon become pricey when you add £20+ for each extra. Full disclosure: I haven't met her yet but am thinking about seeing her so I personally think she looks like reasonable value.

I don't think there's any way a simple decent/poor list could work. It would just be endless discussions about why and loudest voice would prevail. I think the positive and negative reviews works OK - a girl could legitimately end up on both with reasons being explained.

James999

I don't blame her for giving the new profile link when people asked her for it through a forum post. Her rate looks OK for the area when you allow for the fact that no extras are charged

:dash: Extras are what they add on in Parlours, on top of perhaps a £50 / £60 service price, not a supposed independent charging £150 per hour  :scare:

Offline mh

:dash: Extras are what they add on in Parlours, on top of perhaps a £50 / £60 service price, not a supposed independent charging £150 per hour  :scare:

Absolutely right! I was comparing the rate of £120 per hour (no extras to add) with an alternative apparently charging £90 but then with £20 for OWO, £20 for CIM, £20 for WS and often £50 for Anal... In fact having extras listed guarantees that for the headline hourly rate you'll get a pretty sub-service offering.

I'd go for the girl who offers all her likes as standard every time. Though you have to be confident she will actually provide them all (so independent reviews are essential).

Melb

It was good of Melb to pass this one on incase others are interested.  :hi:

Thank you  :hi:

I do accept that girls can be different on different days and for different guys.
But just for the record (my opinion): her body is not saggy; she is curvy and not fat; very friendly; enthusiastic and concerned that I had a good time.

softlad

and concerned that I had a good time.

That's all that matters mate.  :drinks:

Offline mattylondon

I don't blame her for giving the new profile link when people asked her for it through a forum post. Her rate looks OK for the area when you allow for the fact that no extras are charged (as long as you want the extras of course). Conversely a lot of girls who look like good value from the headline rate soon become pricey when you add £20+ for each extra. Full disclosure: I haven't met her yet but am thinking about seeing her so I personally think she looks like reasonable value.

I don't think there's any way a simple decent/poor list could work. It would just be endless discussions about why and loudest voice would prevail. I think the positive and negative reviews works OK - a girl could legitimately end up on both with reasons being explained.
Point taken, but I was referring to site rule 5 and she could've dealt with that query via PM to the punter if she needed to. I got the distinct impression the woman was courting for attention due to a couple of things she said.  :hi:

Regarding a list, yes of course, a punt is a very subjective thing and working out how it could be done would be tricky for the very reason you suggest. I just throw these things in, from time to time.  ;)

Offline mh

Thanks indeed to Melb for his review of Carly. It was enough to make me book a meeting with her for today and I didn't regret it.

Put out of your mind any preconception of Polish or other EE girls. I can safely say that Carly was better than any English WG I have ever seen for:

* communications before booking
* communications after booking
* participating eagerly in all activities she promised
* giving me pleasure for every second I had booked

Quite frankly her spoken and written English is better than most English WGs I've seen! She just has a very slight accent (it's quite sexy) and I would not even have thought it was Polish.

I was late for a punt for the first time ever due to traffic problems but I kept Carly informed and she was quite understanding. She shifted the start time so I got my full meeting time with her. She is just a really nice girl and I will be seeing her again if I possibly can!

I brought up the subject of this thread with her - she didn't realise she was breaking a rule by posting the link to her profile. I can also say that in my opinion the age stated on her profile is accurate.

Melb

Good.
I'm pleased my recommendation was useful.

Offline SSPete

Would have to agree with mh, I am a relative novice at this but think I have picked up enough from this site to know my stuff to some extent. Saw Carly early July and would fully recommend her and echo mh's comments, including the one about seeing her again, which breaks one of my punting rules!

Offline mh

I had another great punt with Carly today. In the couple of years I've been doing this, Carly is the only WG I've seen who really seems to care that I'm having the best possible time. In fact in most other cases it is clear the WG is reluctant to do anything other than what she decides she wants to do (and that's usually the minimum possible).

Carly went above and beyond in accommodating my requests made in advance and if something is on her likes list she does it without any hesitation and with real enthusiasm.

Offline trumps

This lady is now back with a new profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen her a few times and left a positive review yesterday

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24131.0