Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This morning at BSS  (Read 3948 times)

Offline msc762003

Decided to go to BSS this morning at 10:30. As I was walking up Blair St. I saw a guy walk in to BSS and immediately walk out. When I got to there, opened the door and was waived away by the desk woman.

Just wondering if anyone who's more in the know than me why they would be asking guys to leave - police?? I had phoned only 10 min before I got there, asking who was available and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

JazzMan

I was there yesterday and everything was fine.

Offline sammy222

I called them at 1pm before seeing this, to make a booking for tomorrow evening- seemed fine
Probably a friendly Police visit rather than the Weegie Polis raid.

Offline skirtLift

@Jazz

Whats the lowdown on bss?  Do you have to pay entry fee?  How much do things generally cost?

JazzMan

@Jazz

Whats the lowdown on bss?  Do you have to pay entry fee?  How much do things generally cost?

Edinburgh Saunas

Time      Door    Girl
30 Mins  £20     £55
45 Mins  £25     £60
60 Mins  £35     £70

May vary £5 here and there.

nicelad8132

nicelad8132

im right around the holiday inn express know were it is now... services do you get?

JazzMan

im right around the holiday inn express know were it is now... services do you get?

Blair Street Sauna (Brothel)
On Blair Street.

Hidden Image/Members Only

owo, kissing  & sex for £20 door fee and £50 for girl.

Choice of about 6 girls.
Open 10am to 10pm
Sit in lounge and pick a girl, no pressure to choose.

nicelad8132

oh right asian or romianian? is it good there mate?

JazzMan

oh right asian or romianian? is it good there mate?

Mixture, some Scottish, other from Europe not just Romania.
Well worth it, search the reviews.
There're other Saunas in Edinburgh, New Town and London Street.
It's all very easy to visit, just walk in.

nicelad8132

oh right im looking for thai any recomendations?

Offline Keema

Edinburgh Saunas

Time      Door    Girl
30 Mins  £20     £55
45 Mins  £25     £60
60 Mins  £35     £70

May vary £5 here and there.

and take a couple of fivers - these girls never have change

nicelad8132

any asian places? or thai massages with h.e?

JazzMan

nicelad8132

ok cheers. a couple w.g on adultwork might give them a try. cheers for your help mate

Online f_angel

There is a Thai girl, Tanya, at Scorpio

Offline foreverchanges

There used to be quite a few Thai/Malaysians in the saunas back in the day.I particularly remember Mimi Mali and Deena with the huge fake tits from  LSS and Nin from BSS but they all seemed to disappear..perhaps the EEs ate them all up.

nicelad8132

Offline Marmalade

There used to be quite a few Thai/Malaysians in the saunas back in the day.I particularly remember Mimi Mali and Deena with the huge fake tits from  LSS and Nin from BSS but they all seemed to disappear..perhaps the EEs ate them all up.
True.
Anyone who reads Romanian history or watches b-movies about vampires knows that Romanians eat people  :rolleyes:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Just click the hidden AW button where it says
Just Say No! (to Romanians and dodgy EEs).

If anyone drinks blood I make a point of crossing them off my hotlist.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:51:36 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Weegee

Is there any way of finding out who is working what days in saunas?

JazzMan

Is there any way of finding out who is working what days in saunas?

Yes, just give them a phone.
They'll tell you who's working and what they like.
BSS 0131 226 2114

Offline sammy222

They will give you the whole rota for the following week if you call them Sunday.

Offline skirtLift

When using Edi Saunas it seems the done thing is to change into a towel, put your stuff in a locker, pick a girl, then go to the room.  Is it ok instead to pick the girl first then get changed in the room so you always have your belongings with you?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:56:27 pm by skirtLift »

Offline willie loman

You are asked at the door if u want a locker, lots of guys seem to head straight for the room, and shower in the room.

JazzMan

I don't use the lockers, I just get changed and shower in the room.
I think it depends on how long you have booked.
If you have only booked 30 mins then you don't want to waste your time getting changed and showering in the room.

Offline sammy222

Correct, gave up on lockers a long time ago. Just do as you please.

Offline foreverchanges

Still think every visitor to BSS should spend at least 10 minutes in the waiting room on at least one occasion..one of  the true experiences in life. :D

Offline willie loman

After a bit the girls don't notice you, and start talking amongst themselves, you can pick up some interesting gossip, plus if you have an upskirt fetish, its the place to be, same goes for all the other saunas,

Offline skirtLift

Cheers guys, I've pretty much given up on the Glasgow scene, will be going through to Edi soon for a few days of fun, staying in a hotel just round the corner from bss.

My plan is to shower before leaving the hotel & yes the lounge is part of the experience from what I remember of the old days when saunas were allowed in Glasgow. 

Offline Marmalade

I often get changed in the room unless I want to sit around for a while. It usually assumes there's a shower in the room unless blahblahblah.

Enjoy Edinburgh.