Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford - is ANYONE worth seeing?  (Read 2747 times)

Offline BogBog1

Punters of the Oxford region - is there anyone worth seeing fairly centrally located? I'm there on Friday evening... preferences are petite (size 10 max), DFK and OWO pretty essential. Otherwise not too fussy - I've even had some decent times with Romanians so not against them as others are! Cheers all ZM :)

Offline dizietsmae

It is a fucking desert...............:(

pieere

There are a few girls i can recomend in the oxford swindon newbury area

Offline BogBog1

Stiltskin, cheers mate! Will check Rihana out for sure (although I predict some serious photoshopping is going on there.....)

Offline nigel4498

Stiltskin, cheers mate! Will check Rihana out for sure (although I predict some serious photoshopping is going on there.....)
You're not wrong there.
Look at the colour of her hand compared to the rest of her arm in the third pic.

Offline happy as larry

I have seen Rianna a few times, not for a while mind you but i must say she is worth a visit, very pretty girl and nice with it

Offline BogBog1

So after receiving zero response from various texts, I ended up seeing the romantically named "Love Hole" External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (she's now in Hatfield).  Larger than expected, not fat but size 12 I'd say, which is larger than I usually go for. Good BJ despite being covered, but once we started shagging I went temporarily limp due to her pussy not being the tightest. Finished off with more covered oral. Decent kissing throughout. Overall it'd be a neutral - it's the girl in the pictures so no bait & switch.

Offline SmokeEater

There are a few girls i can recomend in the oxford swindon newbury area

Who in the Swindon area is worth seeing as I would be interested to know?

Thanks

Offline fettish008

Not really most are romanian and not worth seeing.i live near Oxford and have to travel to bucks berks or wilts to see anyone decent.

Offline Lewis

Who in the Swindon area is worth seeing as I would be interested to know?

Thanks

I've previously seen Anna_Busty ( External Link/Members Only ) but the last time I last saw her, her name was Daniella. Her profile has changed hands a couple of times and different photos / location have occurred. But I see she's back now in Swindon with the correct photos of who I saw. I keep meaning to pay her another visit as it must be a year since I last saw her. Hopefully it's actually her anyway and not a photo scammer.

I must mention however that her English is very limited. She makes up for it in other ways though.

Offline SmokeEater

I've previously seen Anna_Busty ( External Link/Members Only ) but the last time I last saw her, her name was Daniella. Her profile has changed hands a couple of times and different photos / location have occurred. But I see she's back now in Swindon with the correct photos of who I saw. I keep meaning to pay her another visit as it must be a year since I last saw her. Hopefully it's actually her anyway and not a photo scammer.

I must mention however that her English is very limited. She makes up for it in other ways though.

Been tempted to try her 3-some with olivia at £120 hour seems a bargain!! :D

Offline Lewis

Been tempted to try her 3-some with olivia at £120 hour seems a bargain!! :D

I think that was the other girl asleep on the sofa when I turned up (it was late at night). Anna (or Daniella as she was known to me when I last met her) asked who I'd like to see, herself or the girl on the sofa? She said the other girl (Olivia) didn't speak any English at all, so went with Daniella. I must have seen her at least ½ a dozen times and got on great with her. Then like a lot of WG's she vanished. If it is her back again then I'll be paying her a visit next time I'm in Swindon - along with her friend Olivia as £120 for a 3sum for an hour seems an absolute bargain, especially if their photos are anything to go by which show both of them interacting with each other.

Offline SmokeEater

Had some comms with her and she ask me to call her on Mon so I text her first to see if she was free and she replied call back in an hour so tried then several times only to get her voice mail which was full. Text her to say I was free to call anytime that day just let me know when you are free but haven't heard from her. I will try her again later today.