Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SANDRA DIRTY  (Read 4850 times)

3 review(s) for Sandra Dirty (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesKW

External Link/Members Only

This is more for those who like the slightly larger lady,from the photos on the profile I was expecting someone in their 50s but age 39 is accurate.
The house is located in a quiet residential street about 10mins walk from seven sisters station (there are parking restrictions).The house was warm and nice,the bathroom is ok.
The WG is very friendly and cooperative,think along the type of service provided by the old Busty Angel(MIA).
The oral is good 69 and also alot of mutual  rimming.We played around with some of her toys,although she hasn't got many of these and she did try some spanking with a paddle although I don't think she is a natural Dom.She also started with a nice body to body type massage.Excellent value at £70 per hour.

Offline stayer

It seems to me that she's just right if you want a good rimming. This is why I've got her on my hotlist, but haven't got round to visiting her.

alcapone979

Hi guys long time member have not posted before.. I went to Sandra a few months on the comments of many on her rimming. Which is generally good VFM.
Have to agree with the gentleman's comment before me. Rimming wise VFM
Are there any others anyone can share? :P

Offline SamLP

I've seen Sandra a few times although the last time was ages ago. Went to sample her rimming. She isn't a looker and I tend to go only to get rimmed and sucked. She has a technique in OWO that coaxes my cum out, it's a tight lip lock on the dick deep sucking with her tongue probing around. One of the few ladies to make me CIM and she's swallowed it a few times. Not a clock watcher and seems disappointed if I want to leave even though time is up. Once I stayed for the hour even though I had paid for half. It ended in another rimming session from her and oral to completion, but it took more work. She is a nice lady but not to everyone's taste, not even mine on the looks side, but vfm when it comes to rimming and oral to completion.

Offline JamesKW

One of the few ladies to make me CIM and she's swallowed it a few times.

That was a problem in my case her oral was so good I wasn't able to control myself,which I normally am, and I am a one pop man.

Offline SamLP

That was a problem in my case her oral was so good I wasn't able to control myself,which I normally am, and I am a one pop man.

To be honest that's the reason I went. I wasn't interested in fucking her, just laid back and enjoyed being rimmed and sucked off. Half an hour is enough for me. The last time I went though was 4/5 months ago when plans A-F didn't materialise.

Offline joe diddley

I've seen Sandra about three or four times. Definitely the best and most enthusiastic rimmer I've come across and she must be on a list of nominations somewhere for Best Rimmer In The Capital, if not the country. Might go again at some point in the future but there are a lot of other women out there I want to see first.