Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy carmen - heathrow  (Read 2086 times)

6 review(s) for __SEXY_CARMEN_ _ (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bucksboy

Ok, i have not really posted much, and i kept quiet so the rest of you would not know about her.;)..but this girl is GREAT.

that is her in pics, just how she looks, she is fun, chatty, smart, fit, sexy, smoothest skin ever, lovely figure.....early 30's but you would never guess (good genes she says!)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

might be accused of being fluffy, and its a fact that we do get along and have a "bit" of a connection which is rare in these circumstances and not everyone might find with her, but i reckon if you are nice to her anyone would have a great time.

Seen her about 8 times nice and will continue until she quits at end of year. VFM is off the charts to be honest! Nothing mechanical, jaded or dull about her i promise.

No gory details but profile totally accurate and if you like RO then she is your girl for sure as she certainly appreciates this!

More fit girl next door than sexbomb, she will make you feel like a king, and you would be happy to be seen with her anywhere i assure you.

She i away at the moment though so you have to wait (damn!)

Offline 3styler

A little more info would help such as comms, location etc?

Offline JamesRockford

Silly, insensitive you!

Can't you guess that the details must remain between this gentleman and this lovely classy Courtesan?

But given the remarkable "connection" that the punter has with this lady, I would imagine that the answers to your question are as follows:

Communications: Remarkably easy
Cost: Remarkably good Value for Money - the money circulated rather well
Looks: In the eye of the beholder Old Chap
Will the punter see the lady again? Oh yes, very much so, daily (unavoidable)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 08:02:36 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline larry76

i met her a while a ago, where she was doing incall in hotel.
good bj and willing to please.
did not see her again as she was located in zones 2 or 3 which were not convenient for me.
Otherwise great girl.

fredpunter

I saw her a couple of years ago in hounslow and agree she is a great girl.

Offline yuiop300

Read my review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46258.0

More graphics.

Really rides you hard which i like, good dfk, and owo with good.  She works you hard for a good CIM.

Offline bucksboy

Looks like Mr Rockford is just as grumpy in real life as his persona in the TV show...shame.

I would give me the mystic meg routine too if i were him...

Offline JamesRockford

Looks like Mr Rockford is just as grumpy in real life as his persona in the TV show...shame.

I would give me the mystic meg routine too if i were him...

Touché dear girl ;)