Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: polish kate in Burnley  (Read 3328 times)

1 review(s) for ____KATE___ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl was a punt from just after Xmas holidays and a bit of a plan b after my original punt went wayward.

Comms... number on profile, called to arrange short notice 30 minute booking. Her English is quite good really and no bother understanding you. Postcode text to you and call when on street for house number. Door opened immediately.

Location.... terraced house in not the best area of town, don't leave any valuables in your motor but ok.

Looks.... it is her in the pictures but she's put a few pounds on since they were taken, not too bad but a bit podgier than you might be expecting.

The action.... Well, this was a plan b so I was just looking for a session to empty my bollocks. She does all on her like list, lots of dfk to start, no problem with you exploring her body with fingers, she had no problem with owo and gives a very nice blowy. Plenty of dfk whilst riding cowgirl then flipped over onto her knees for some doggy. The view from doggy is quite nice, she's reasonably tight and feels good on best mate (with his jacket on). This got me to the popping stage.

To sum up.... she's not overly expensive, gives a good service and is well worth a quick punt when the mood takes you.

Would I return.... Yes, maybe not as a regular but if I'm horny and in the area no problem, she's especially good for having as a plan b.

Offline bakerted

Thanks for the review cueball  :hi:

Always good to have a long list of plan b's.
Saves wasting punting funds on a spur of the moment booking!

doktor rokk

Saw Kate over the weekend - lovely girl but oh god can she talk.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:33:43 pm by doktor rokk »

Randy James

what she like looks ands body wise

Yoda69

Saw Kate over the weekend - lovely girl but oh god can she talk.

It's clearly your fault......for not keeping her mouth full  :P

Offline cueball

what she like looks ands body wise

Face not stunning but ok, body, a little more portly than you might expect

doktor rokk

looks wise - she is OK; not a raving beauty but still attractive.

Body - probably closer to a size 12 than an 8 (think curvy as opposed to fat)

I think she has had a bit of a recent scare as she does not allow fingers to be inserted inside her, no matter how clean.

as for the area she lives in - really not the greatest in town; would agree with Cueball about not leaving anything of value in the car.