Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien No 1  (Read 1333 times)

13 review(s) for Vivien No1 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moneyshow

External Link/Members Only

Vivien works out of a well known brothel in Golders Green a short 5-8 minute walk from the tube station.

Always follows the same routine, the door opened and the maid had her finger to her mouth suggesting I be quiet and then whispered for me to take my shoes off.

Vivien said she was Hungarian, mid-20s, tall and skinny. About 6 foot in heels ish. A size 8 ish. Attractive with a couple of large tattoos on her back and side. Weird English her accent that I commented on is almost "French?"

Services offered were DFK and she went very deep there with a big exchange of tongues !

OWO was almost deep throat, lots of looking into my eyes and slurping noises, just how I like it !

Quickly came (as usual) and she cleaned me down with the usual wet wipes routine.

No chance of a breather for me, she was straight on me again suggesting round 2 ( in hindsight this was too quick, had i had a couple of minutes to finger her and stroke her body I think id performed much better.

Same again, lots of slurping, really made her earn her coin lol. On with the condom, 2 minutes with her on top and the usual fake moans and then onto doggy where i gave her a good pounding.

Despite my initial though that id cum a 2nd time and quickly, that feeling soon subsided and I made her spend the last few minutes furiously wanking me and sucking me deep.

Overall a great. punt, looking back I do prefer Nicole Amazing (advised probably on holiday until mid February).

I would say that ill try Vivien again, and that time for an hour, currently £100 an hour (has fluctuated over recent weeks) but I wouldn't pay any more !

ashtboy

Nice review 
I saw her 2 times and almost all same

Vey cute face and good kisser . 100 is not bad for this girl . Was great if she doesn't charge £10 for CIM  :P

Offline Bushmills

I am very tempted... two questions please

- are the photos accurate? she looks very toned :)

- any issues with booking? some earlier reviewers seemed to be suggesting the maid wasn't great at making the bookings?

Offline Sedlmayer

I am very tempted... two questions please

- are the photos accurate? she looks very toned :)

- any issues with booking? some earlier reviewers seemed to be suggesting the maid wasn't great at making the bookings?

I haven't had any problems with this establishment...

Offline Moneyshow

The maid doesn't like texting, I often get a "please call" text and I consider myself a regular !

The photos are very accurate, very pretty face, very large tattoo on her back (just mentioning in case that may put you off ?!)

Next time ill be a bit more "forceful" suggesting she slows down and leaves a gap before starting round 2, that was my problem, not hers !!