Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VanessaSky Review  (Read 4653 times)

5 review(s) for VanessaSky (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Raj_peters

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A truly awful punt.

Location - Dingy flat in Hounslow
Comms - Decent - regular communications.
Pictures - Toe be fair the pictures are fairly accurate in line with her photos. She has big tits which are nice soft and natural.
Price - £60 for 30mins.

The Punt:

I got there and paid over the cash - satisfied that she looked like her profile suggested - this is where the positive bit ends. From here the process was very mechanical.
Asked to remove and hang clothes, I tried to undress her but she plain refused! I was instructed to lay on the bed (the towel to be specific - face down). She then proceeded to do a terrible and awful massage and when I was finally allowed to turn over she refused to do OWO despite her profile saying so. When I asked her why she said she never does so - shock, another Romanian surprised.

Covered OWO was piss poor and sex was robotic - she won't let you adjust the position to how you want to have it.

Unfortunately there aren't any review on this site for her that I could find - so hopefully any potential punters stay well away!

Wapunga

vanessasky

:diablo: this guy make me crazy he write me a negative feedback on the aw and now he try to comunicate with me on emails on aw so i will put all of them to be clear and to dont get any problems about my services : 1. asck from the phone about my services 2.i dont do nothing without protection and no gfe(if you want one then why you pay for having it take a girlfriend and do what you want), 3.i respect my clients so i dont do like other girls owo and french kissing i am clean girl and i take care of my health, 4. i am not submissive to leave everybody to cum and fuck me like they want if this means "robot fuck" that i am not screaming and making orgasm  :dash: 5. i am calificated for massage so i dont rush my clients out of the door making a nice and relaxing massage also in the time, i dont fuck continuu like a "robot"  :sarcastic: 6.i am independent and  i dont have a reception to answer to my phone so i am not a spam or maybe somethimes when i am bussy i just answer to the next client to say to wait a little byt but i dont keep texting or talking on the phone when i am with somebody. 7. i love and enjoy my job is a normal job for me like other and if i am not passional with my clients is because some of them are not so clean haw they like you to be :) thanks for reading this !!!

Offline Raj_peters

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44569.0

1 review is suspect
2 reviews in the space of a month saying the exact same thing is a sure sign that you're not worth the ink on the paper that people pay you for your 'services'.

Criticism is a part of life, deal with it. Also it now seems that you're now acknowledging this punt happened whereas on AW you've given me negative feedback claiming it didn't! Do you lie in everything you do? Your profile is a scam as is the rest of what you say!

Your profile says owo and fk at discretion and just like you said to me and admitted below you don't actually offer those services - so why lie about it in the first place and offer them?

1. I did ask about your services - you lied about them
2. You shouldn't say certain services are at discretion if you don't offer them at all - liar
3. You are not clean and we both know that, and the same same point applies don't say you offer owo if you don't! It's nonsensical! Idiot  :dash:
4. Yes you're not submissive but you are a robot and a mechanical fuck. You go through the gears.
5. The term is certified. And I hope you're not certified as it makes a mockery of the massage profession. I specifically told you I didn't want a massage but you still did it, and it was piss poor like the rest of your service.
6. Communicating with another client whilst you're on the job is a big no no, don't try defend it - just don't do it again
7. The standard Romanian/EE response to negative feedback - it's the punters fault not for not being clean. Say what you want, but the punters on this forum know a lot better.

This forum is written by punters for punters to give a real punters opinion on prostitutes and how much value for money they offer and whether some of them should be avoided.
You unfortunately are the avoid type and by replying to my review you've proved that in full. You've fully admitted to offering services on your profile that you don't offer in person and that you are practically robotic in what you do and go through the motions.

Try and change off all that by offering a good service and getting better reviews

RP

vanessasky

:dance: i dont think you are the right person to tell me what to do wash your mouth and your dick good before go to girls and my services are high class otherwise i dont have my own flat , i was working in a dirty flat and i was doing all the services cuz i was obligate to do it otherwise i dont got work anymore...but i am independent i do what i want with how i want you dont like it? take a break i think your to ocupate about me and to advice me then to find a girl :D thanks for your money and for your time  :thumbsup: i wish you a big luck in your life.
i made this account cuz i see that you really have something with me,you think your so perfect??? or also all the guys who right bad things about girl? you come dirty and your mouth is smelling and you want owo and fks ???? look better in the mirror and wash good before go to a girl don't say i am not clean i wash min 3 times per day  :timeout: get loose my opinion and have a break try to find a girl how dont see you good and get dirty with you :wackogirl:

Offline Raj_peters

Like I said in point number 7 - the standard EE/Romanian response 'oh he wasn't clean, breath smells' blah blah blah. All lies like your whole profile.

Secondly - learn to speak proper English - rather than the crap that spews from your mouth.

You're an awful prostitute, crap at the job and not worth half the money you charge. You disgrace the girls out there that do provide an amazing job.

Lads if her responses are anything to go by stay away - trust me! She'll lie about the meeting if you say it was negative and do everything to slander you. Also her snatch has been hit so many times you can't really feel it inside when you're doing the deed! No grip!

Offline MichelangeloXXX

Like I said in point number 7 - the standard EE/Romanian response 'oh he wasn't clean, breath smells' blah blah blah. All lies like your whole profile.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LL

don't say i am not clean i wash min 3 times per day
This was my favourite bit.  Unless she's only seeing 3 clients a day, then she's definitely not clean for each one.

Offline The_Don

This was my favourite bit.  Unless she's only seeing 3 clients a day, then she's definitely not clean for each one.

:thumbsup:

vanessasky

I MEAN WITHOUT EVEN HAVE ANY CLIENTS I  DO THIS  :timeout: IF I HAVE I DO IT OF COURSE AFTER EACH ONE LOL YOU FUNNY  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

It cracks me up when a prossie goes postal on here after a bad review!

:D

west8

Raj_peters

4 posts, 1 Review.

Yes, the girl in question is most likely full of shit in her poorly-worded riposte, but I think Dear Raj is also full of shit and with one review to his name, his words should be read with caution.

Dave2014

Raj_peters

4 posts, 1 Review.

Yes, the girl in question is most likely full of shit in her poorly-worded riposte, but I think Dear Raj is also full of shit and with one review to his name, his words should be read with caution.

I don't often agree with Wank8, but I definitely do in this case.

Offline king tarzan

My friend wanted to see her having given him a time, went near her location on bath road, he contacted her several times, she did not have the decentecy to respond at all..
I rang her, very very rude, I just put phone down..
Amongst romanian  and latino women (location near canary wharf) they list all services, say yes by phone, infact lie to your face yes for owo and tongue kissing, then take cash and dont do them services!! then argue about she is naked now, that she has been touched and the bollocks sentence ' no baby no money back, if you want to leave? no money back baby'!!
Thats why i tend to stick to pretty home grown English ladies, more expensive YES BUT MORE HONEST YES AND GREAT SERVIC A BIG YES TOO
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Raj_peters

I don't often agree with Wank8, but I definitely do in this case.

Fair play lads - I'd probably think the same. I notice there's a gent with 28 reviews to his name whos got a similar opinion so hopefully that gives a bit more weight to what I've been saying.

1 of my previous posts was a review but I never managed to make it a 'review'
Either way I need to get typing a bit more on the good the bad and the downright ugly on the punts I take on.

Needless to say you know where I'd put this punt.

Offline Royd30

I visited in Hounslow, pretty and would have love to sample her but advertised services were not to be provided although was confirmed on phone. No owo, no oral on her. As soon as I met her cold mercenary attitude I left. Why do these girls try to cheat us out of our hard earned money. Shame on them I hate being misled and having to drive to quite clearly a hard wh.r.e for her young age to be told none of the well advertised services were available. BEWARE RIP OFF :diablo:

Offline JoeyRamone

Unfortunately there aren't any review on this site for her that I could find - so hopefully any potential punters stay well away!

Shame you hadn't seen my review Raj - might have saved you the trip https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44569.0

Offline Royd30

Well Raj what can I say I was disappointed as she really looked the part and promised the world, but alas a big rip off artist....I was lucky I left before I handed over any money....girls like her need to be taught a lesson that they can't continue to cheat people.....

paddymac001

Whatever the case may be - might've been a blessing in disguise she didn't answer my calls when I was at a loose end in Hounslow  :angelgirl: